PDA

View Full Version : Poor little rich kid

X-Rated
03-22-2013, 12:53 PM
I know I would not do what Brian Urlacher does, but if my company paid me $7.5M last year to stand around on the sidelines for half the time and then offer me a cool $2M to stand around next year, I probably wouldn't complain too much. Urlacher seems to think that offering only $2M is a "slap in the face".

I always liked seeing him on da Bears, but if he wants to go elsewhere, I'm cool with that. It's not exactly like he was a perfect replacement for Mike Singletary or Dick Butkus anyway.

Sheesh.

X-Rated
03-22-2013, 12:54 PM
MODS HELP. I intended to put this in Sports.

Soooooreeee.

wa6mhz
03-22-2013, 01:49 PM
Maybe he will come play for the Chargers! We could use some help!

NQ6U
03-22-2013, 01:56 PM
Maybe he will come play for the Chargers! We could use some help!

Hell, maybe he'll come play for the Padres. He couldn't make them any worse than they were last season even if he isn't a baseball player.

X-Rated
03-22-2013, 02:16 PM
I doubt he will go to San Diego for any team. San Diego weather caters to wimps who are not strong enough to handle manly weather. He may walk on at Green Bay or a New York team where they have cold weather and don't have a dome.

K8PG
03-22-2013, 10:46 PM
Screw all that Football shit-Lets Hunt Humans-Now that is REAL SPORT
I had a confrontation with 4 bear hunters one time -they were going to shoot a cub bear in a tree just off my property lines-that was the end -I waited till one
stepped onto my property -I drop-kicked his ass- the 3 others came running over the line- I did the same and took thier weapons-3 more high powered rifles-
I sat down and waited for them to recover from an ass kicken-they were supprised what I did-I told them to come hunt me-here are your rifles-all I need is my
knife and service pistol I left and still am waiting for the 4 of them? that was 8 yrs ago when I was 50-no problems with bear hunters latley or tresspassers.

Now thats some ball

NA4BH
03-22-2013, 10:50 PM
Pictures or it never happened

NQ6U
03-22-2013, 11:40 PM

Fixed that for you, Bob.

KC2UGV
03-23-2013, 08:52 AM

Agreed. I want to see this sequential drop kick of 4 people.

NA4BH
03-23-2013, 06:47 PM
Agreed. I want to see this sequential drop kick of 4 people.

Philo Beddoe did it

http://www.seastwood.com/backup310/cell%20images/clint/images/philoclydeeat.jpg

Right turn Clyde