PDA

View Full Version : No im not dead.

W2NAP
03-10-2013, 03:21 PM
Im not dead. just dont feel well. not going to get into anything personal in public view.

NQ6U
03-10-2013, 03:23 PM
Glad to hear that reports of your death were greatly exaggerated, Tony.

K7SGJ
03-10-2013, 03:26 PM
It's really lousy to not feel well, especially on your birthday. Hope you get to feeling better soon.

W2NAP
03-10-2013, 03:28 PM
well. looking at where it got posted. someone was listening to a scanner and well. that has caused me problems in the past. someone in the area has a very similar name to mine..

in 2008 I showed up over a friends house, he opened the door and to look at him it would have seemed like he watched a dead rise, his words were dude I just heard you 10 minutes ago go to fucking jail and it seemed it took every fucking cop in the county to take you in!.

So I got a double, and I guess my double isnt doing all that well.. guess maybe now I won't be asked about getting arrested and shit anymore.

al2n
03-10-2013, 06:22 PM
well. looking at where it got posted. someone was listening to a scanner and well. that has caused me problems in the past. someone in the area has a very similar name to mine..

in 2008 I showed up over a friends house, he opened the door and to look at him it would have seemed like he watched a dead rise, his words were dude I just heard you 10 minutes ago go to fucking jail and it seemed it took every fucking cop in the county to take you in!.

So I got a double, and I guess my double isnt doing all that well.. guess maybe now I won't be asked about getting arrested and shit anymore.

I had 6 guys in Anchorage with the same name as me at one point. One even was married to an Angela, same as me. Kept getting his phone calls for a couple years till he was shipped out (Air Force). Worst one was the guy with my name on the Sex Offender Registry up there. I got called in the office at the airline and was nearly fired on the spot because one of the ladies in the office was looking at the registry and saw my name listed as a convicted rapist. She freaked out, told everyone else in the office, they all started to send emails to Seattle about me and it all hit the fan before anyone paused to look at the mug shot.

Yeah, fun times.

VE7DCW
03-10-2013, 06:51 PM
Holy Cow Tony...... I read that stuff on that shoutout and it rattled me...... My apologies for thinking the worse!.... you're right,there are some mighty strange people living in your area who think up bad thoughts for your efforts to present a usable repeater system in Anderson Indiana....... the bunch who wrote that stuff on the shoutout are riff-raff in my opinion :angry:

W2NAP
03-10-2013, 08:43 PM
that shoutbox has contained riff raff from day one.

but the post about be possible dead. well sucks having people with a similar name. (my prev post)

KG4CGC
03-10-2013, 08:54 PM
When I lived in Downtown I had a doppelganger with the same first name who apparently had quite the colorful history with the city cops.

W2NAP
03-10-2013, 08:56 PM
yea its real fun. when someone you know looks at you and asks "didnt you just go to jail"

al2n
03-10-2013, 08:58 PM
Could it just be that you smell dead?
:lol:

W2NAP
03-10-2013, 09:00 PM
I hope not!

KG4CGC
03-10-2013, 09:01 PM
Genetics! Shhh! Don't tell him ...

W2NAP
03-11-2013, 01:00 AM
derp?

N2NH
03-11-2013, 01:36 AM
Glad to hear you're here. Under the weather? Nothing a few shots of Jamison won't cure and just in time for the holiday too.

W2NAP
03-11-2013, 06:09 PM
well, I dont drink. And well drinking wouldnt really cure the problem..

KK4AMI
03-11-2013, 06:34 PM
Glad to here you are getting around and I hope getting better. I sure don't want to see you as a character on the credits of AMC's "Walking Dead".