PDA

View Full Version : SUPERBOWL

KB2SFH
02-03-2013, 04:16 PM
I can't believe there are no topics on it in here. Who are you rooting for and why?
I'm rooting for the Ravens cause I like their team colors.:clap:

N8YX
02-03-2013, 04:20 PM
I can't believe there are no topics on it in here. Who are you rooting for and why?

Look in the "Sports and Recreation" area of the site. ;)

ad4mg
02-03-2013, 04:22 PM

Even though I'm recovering from the very nasty stomach virus making the rounds, I'm headed to my son's house for the big party. He's a 49'ers fan, so I'm pulling for them.

There is a thread on the Super Bowl here: Super Bowl Predictions (https://forums.hamisland.net/showthread.php/24669-Super-Bowl-Predictions)

KB2SFH
02-03-2013, 04:23 PM

Thanks, I didnt look far enough down.

N7YA
02-03-2013, 04:31 PM

Nobody looks in the "Sports and Recreation" area of this site. :lol:

I have to say, i just dont care about football...i guess, to answer the question, im pulling for the team that has commited less criminal offenses, has fewer 50 foot tall paintings of themselves in players mansions, hasnt brought guns into the locker room or shot themselves in the leg at nightclubs surrounded by hookers, driven drunk and played the "do you know who i am??" card, fewer rapes and sexual misconduct charges (all dismissed, of course, its FOOTBALL!!)...and the team that has the most players who went to college to actually learn something from the courses they took as opposed to being there just to play football.

...wait, who are the teams again?

W4GPL
02-03-2013, 05:26 PM
https://forums.hamisland.net/showthread.php/24669-Super-Bowl-Predictions

Use this thread. Thanks!

:locked: