PDA

View Full Version : Aww, every ham should have one of these

N2CHX
01-27-2013, 04:36 PM
http://makezine.com/32/sparkles/

Should be a requirement for Extra class.

KJ3N
01-27-2013, 04:41 PM
Pedo Bear would be proud..... :roll:

N2CHX
01-27-2013, 04:44 PM
Pedo Bear would be proud..... :roll:

What does this have to do with pedo bear? Seriously. Not making the connection.

KJ3N
01-27-2013, 04:48 PM
What does this have to do with pedo bear? Seriously. Not making the connection.

See new thread in Rumpus.

N2CHX
01-27-2013, 04:51 PM
See new thread in Rumpus.

Um... OK. Well I thought it was cute. Pedo bear just ruins cute things.

BTW my girls tell me that there are now "Bronies". Apparently Bronies are boys who are into My Little Pony and my daughter has at least one friend who is a Brony. I thought it was cute, but anyway...

KJ3N
01-27-2013, 04:52 PM
Um... OK. Well I thought it was cute. Pedo bear just ruins cute things.

BTW my girls tell me that there are now "Bronies". Apparently Bronies are boys who are into My Little Pony and my daughter has at least one friend who is a Brony. I thought it was cute, but anyway...

Cute, if you're 12. Not when you're 32.

N2CHX
01-27-2013, 04:53 PM
Cute, if you're 12, not when you're 32.

I'm older than 32 and I still think they're cute.

kb2vxa
01-27-2013, 07:21 PM
So how are you supposed to solder with that thing without making a mess? Oh never mind, just another thing for YLs to use for decoration. Bronies? I'll bet they have a ball with Barbie and Hello Kitty, they're fun at slumber parties too.

Stand by your convictions Kel, grandma thought Elvis was cute too even when he became a fat rhinestone cowboy.

KG4CGC
01-27-2013, 07:32 PM
That iron is designed for someone with large hands. Some hamfisted, fat fingered brute of wild soldering madness. Yep.

suddenseer
01-27-2013, 07:55 PM
My granddaughter watched me solder some audio cable connectors. She was intrigued. She also digs My Little Pony. Maybe I could have set the hook of interest then. Maybe not.

X-Rated
01-27-2013, 07:59 PM
So how are you supposed to solder with that thing without making a mess? Oh never mind, just another thing for YLs to use for decoration. Bronies? I'll bet they have a ball with Barbie ...

Maybe not the Barbie doll, but Ken is another story.

KG4CGC
01-27-2013, 08:06 PM
Maybe not the Barbie doll, but Ken is another story.

GI Joe would beat the crap out of androgynous Ken. Having said that, Ken not only lacked genitalia, but jointed knees and elbows as well. GI Joe and his jointed parts made for a good platform for lake shark lures. Take apart the torso by removing the head, arms and legs and then take apart the arms and legs. Next screw in eye hooks where everything was once connected and insert a large fishing hook, at least 3 inches long so that the hook eye pokes out through the neck. Next rejoin all the parts through the eye hooks. You lake shark lure is complete.
Chop up Ken as all he is good for is chum.

X-Rated
01-27-2013, 08:10 PM
GI Joe would beat the crap out of androgynous Ken. Having said that, Ken not only lacked genitalia, but jointed knees and elbows as well. GI Joe and his jointed parts made for a good platform for lake shark lures. Take apart the torso by removing the head, arms and legs and then take apart the arms and legs. Next screw in eye hooks where everything was once connected and insert a large fishing hook, at least 3 inches long so that the hook eye pokes out through the neck. Next rejoin all the parts through the eye hooks. You lake shark lure is complete.
Chop up Ken as all he is good for is chum.

I was thinking of the Ken cleaning sponge.

WØTKX
01-27-2013, 09:48 PM
Huh? Duh to an unfortunate lack of equipment, I presumed Ken was not "sponge worthy".

http://alittleblogtoldme.com/wp-content/uploads/spongeworthy.jpg

KG4CGC
01-27-2013, 10:13 PM
Huh? Duh to an unfortunate lack of equipment, I presumed Ken was not "sponge worthy".

HAAH!