PDA

View Full Version : Cat caught sneaking saw, phone into Brazil prison

NY3V
01-05-2013, 07:32 PM

"A prison guard holds a cat that has objects wrapped around his body with tape at a prison in Arapiraca in this handout photo obtained by Reuters on January 5, 2013. A cat carrying a saw and …more a mobile phone was "detained" as it entered a prison gate in northeast Brazil, Brazilian media reported on Saturday. Prison guards were surprised when they saw a white cat crossing the main gate of the prison, its body wrapped with tape. A closer look showed the feline also carried drills, an earphone, a memory card, batteries and a phone charger." :doh:

http://news.yahoo.com/cat-caught-sneaking-saw-phone-brazil-prison-145407675.html

kb2vxa
01-05-2013, 08:47 PM
"All 263 detainees in the prison of Arapiraca, a city of 215,000 people in the state of Alagoas, are considered suspect in the plot, which is being investigated by local police."

It's a good thing I wasn't drinking anything when I read that!

"It's tough to find out who's responsible for the action as the cat doesn't speak,"

Send it to Gitmo, they can fix that.

N2CHX
01-06-2013, 04:24 PM
Poor cat.

N7YA
01-06-2013, 04:52 PM
Yeah, im more upset with this story and especially the pic because of the cat...not because of any humans involved, fuck them. I dont want to know the cats fate, i have a feeling it would piss me off.

Edit: No sooner i hit send on my post here, i went to Yahoo and there this story was, so i clicked on it...lo and behold!

"The cat was taken to an animal disease center to receive medical care."

:)

n2ize
01-08-2013, 06:14 PM
Yeah, im more upset with this story and especially the pic because of the cat...not because of any humans involved, fuck them. I dont want to know the cats fate, i have a feeling it would piss me off.

Edit: No sooner i hit send on my post here, i went to Yahoo and there this story was, so i clicked on it...lo and behold!

"The cat was taken to an animal disease center to receive medical care."

:)

And , you know what they mean by "medical care" ? It's just a nicer term than _______________. :(

X-Rated
01-08-2013, 07:22 PM
Youth in eyes?

N7YA
01-08-2013, 08:55 PM
Let me just believe that they care! :snooty:

suddenseer
01-09-2013, 11:56 AM
Maybe the feline will be offered at auction on Fleabay. Sorry, I could not resist.

NY3V
01-09-2013, 01:18 PM
And , you know what they mean by "medical care" ? It's just a nicer term than _______________. :(

The GOP is in Great Need for 'medical care'!

kb2vxa
01-09-2013, 04:51 PM
Oh here we go with the political crap again. Thanks, you made my day (miserable). (:-<)