PDA

View Full Version : Spiced Glazed Ham

n2ize
01-02-2013, 10:12 AM
This morning I got a taste for a nice molasses.brown sugar roast ham complete with cloves and spices.

hamsmtnchic
01-02-2013, 01:01 PM
This morning I got a taste for a nice molasses.brown sugar roast ham complete with cloves and spices.

That sounds awesome> I haven't cooked a ham in years.

KK4AMI
01-02-2013, 04:13 PM

Way to go, but aren't you late? That is what we always do for X-mas Day dinner.

I resolved to not cook a ham this year, that is why I love QRP. No kV Linear amp for me!

kb2vxa
01-02-2013, 08:50 PM
"I haven't cooked a ham in years."

I don't cook them either, I eat them raw, alive and screaming.

KG4CGC
01-02-2013, 08:57 PM
"I haven't cooked a ham in years."

I don't cook them either, I eat them raw, alive and screaming.

Extremities first, eh?

K7SGJ
01-02-2013, 09:28 PM
That kind of talk scares the shit out of poor Maxwell.

n2ize
01-02-2013, 10:30 PM
Way to go, but aren't you late? That is what we always do for X-mas Day dinner.

A roast ham is great around Christmas. We have had them quite a few times in the past. This year we decided to go traditional Italian and have "Zuppa de Pesche " which is a traditional Chritmas Eve Italian dish consisting of red sauce with 7 different kinds of seafood, (squid, oysters, mussels, eel, fish filet, etc" server with linguine pasta drenched in read Marinara tomato sauce.

But, that don't mean I still can't get a real hankering for a nice brown sugar roasted ham with plenty of cloves and spices. M<akes for a great New Years dinner. :)

I resolved to not cook a ham this year, that is why I love QRP. No kV Linear amp for me![/QUOTE]