PDA

View Full Version : Da Bears Almost in Playoffs

X-Rated
12-30-2012, 04:25 PM
Just need Green Bay to knock off Minnesota.

Go Bears. One and done. (Assuming they move on)

Da Bears have such an excellent defense. Too bad the offense is so poor. Brandon Marshall was marginalized today.

X-Rated
12-30-2012, 09:05 PM
Green Bay lost by that much. Vikings in playoffs.

W3WN
12-30-2012, 10:32 PM
Sorry about that.

Area was in mourning last week. Steelers lost, again, 3rd time in a row, again, due to a last-minute foul-up, again. Knocked them out of the playoffs. I swear that the locals have gotten spoiled, they've come to expect it, almost makes the regular season an after-thought. Surprise.

They did win today. For all the good it does.

W4GPL
12-31-2012, 11:57 AM
... and Lovie Smith is out.

ad4mg
12-31-2012, 12:50 PM
Mike Shanahan proved he was a genius with the acquisition of Albert Morris in the 6th round, plus drafting 2 rookie quarterbacks, both obviously very capable. If someone had told me at the end of spring training that the Redskins would beat Dallas in week 17 to finish 10-6, as NFC East Champions, and winners of 7 games in a row, I'd have laughed my ass off.

Now, I wonder if they have any chance of beating Seattle. I saw what they (the Seahawks) did to the 49'ers, and it wasn't pretty. Fast, talented, and aggressive, they will (IMHO) be the best team the Redskins have faced all year, hands down.

W4GPL
12-31-2012, 12:56 PM
Not sure the Redskins will beat the Seahawks, but I'll take the 13 1/2 points.. it's worth the gamble.

suddenseer
12-31-2012, 01:15 PM
The #6 Bengals are matched up with the #3 Texans AFC wildcard JUST like last year. I am hoping history does not repeat itself in this case. In recent years, the Cincy pro teams make it to post season only to flame out in the first round.

NY4Q
12-31-2012, 01:18 PM
Welp, the olde Falcons are in the playoffs, but I fear that the Broncos are gonna be the top dog this time.