PDA

View Full Version : 5 Days of Crap

n2ize
12-14-2012, 08:06 AM
Really nice. Today is the last sday of clear weather for this area. Forcast is showing 5 days of crap starting Saturday. Rain / wet snow mix Saturday and all rain right through next Wednesday. We are getting our share of shit weather this year.

NY4Q
12-14-2012, 08:41 AM
Well it is beautiful here in Jawja and I plan to take 1/2 day off and go ride my bike in the woods with a few friends.

BUT, my day in the barrel is not far ahead I'm sure.

n2ize
12-14-2012, 12:58 PM
Well it is beautiful here in Jawja and I plan to take 1/2 day off and go ride my bike in the woods with a few friends.

BUT, my day in the barrel is not far ahead I'm sure.

Oh... one thing I learned. If you get a week of clear weather you'll always pay for it with at least 2 weeks of crap weather. Part deux... I like snow but it will almost always happen at the worst times for me. Fortunately the next 5 days here are going to be mostly rain... but that could change too.

w2amr
12-17-2012, 05:12 PM
Really nice. Today is the last sday of clear weather for this area. Forcast is showing 5 days of crap starting Saturday. Rain / wet snow mix Saturday and all rain right through next Wednesday. We are getting our share of shit weather this year.
Good, now you can stay indoors and get all you chores done.

WØTKX
12-17-2012, 07:19 PM
Yea. And I thought he liked shitty weather. ;)

n2ize
12-17-2012, 07:36 PM
Yea. And I thought he liked shitty weather. ;)

I like Stormy weather, not shitty weather. This is just balmy mild wet crud. I like to see some arctic cold, some thunder and lightnin, etc.

NA4BH
12-17-2012, 08:14 PM
You know, if you're having problems making do-do, eat some ACTIVIA yogurt for three or four days. It's like shisting a velvet glove. The stuff is great. Hello Momma !!!

WØTKX
12-17-2012, 08:53 PM
I'd add some oatmeal to that. For texture.

K7SGJ
12-17-2012, 09:11 PM
And a few cranberries, for color.

NA4BH
12-17-2012, 09:19 PM
And a few cranberries, for color.

Looks like blood. Not good at our age. LOL

N2CHX
12-17-2012, 09:23 PM
I can never figure out if it's John posting, or if Grumpy Cat hacked his account.

N7YA
12-18-2012, 12:17 AM
I like shitty weather of all kinds. Sunny....every single day....day in and day out....just brings me down.

X-Rated
12-19-2012, 02:52 PM
I like shitty weather of all kinds. Sunny....every single day....day in and day out....just brings me down.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esEdC0c3YI4

w0aew
12-19-2012, 04:40 PM
I thought this thread was gonna be a satire of the xmas song...on the 5th day of crapmass my true love said to me...

n2ize
12-19-2012, 04:57 PM
I can never figure out if it's John posting, or if Grumpy Cat hacked his account.

No, not grumpy. If anything cheerful. I am almost always smiling and, most of my friends describe me as "cheerful with a mischievous child-like smile all the time". In person I am always laughing, kidding around, and making with the jokes with a "kid-like demeanor". My younger friends often remind me, for a person my age it seems like the adventurous and playful kid inside of me has never gone away.

But alas, I just love rough weather. I like the very cold weather, I like snow, blizzards, thunderstorms, etc. I also love hot weather and summer. I tend to favor extremes. Of course there are limits, I wouldn't want extensive damaging hurricanes all the time, and, sometimes snow happens at the most inopportune moments. But, I am on vacation till the day after Christmas and then till the day after New years. So, if it wants to snow or blizzard during those days I say, let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.

But grumpy ?? No that I am not.

N2CHX
12-19-2012, 05:23 PM
No, not grumpy. If anything cheerful. I am almost always smiling and, most of my friends describe me as "cheerful with a mischievous child-like smile all the time". In person I am always laughing, kidding around, and making with the jokes with a "kid-like demeanor". My younger friends often remind me, for a person my age it seems like the adventurous and playful kid inside of me has never gone away.

But alas, I just love rough weather. I like the very cold weather, I like snow, blizzards, thunderstorms, etc. I also love hot weather and summer. I tend to favor extremes. Of course there are limits, I wouldn't want extensive damaging hurricanes all the time, and, sometimes snow happens at the most inopportune moments. But, I am on vacation till the day after Christmas and then till the day after New years. So, if it wants to snow or blizzard during those days I say, let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.

But grumpy ?? No that I am not.

I was just giving you shit, John. I like you, despite our disagreements at times. You're on my list of people I'd like to meet in person. And... Admit it, that Grumpy Cat pic was funny.

N7YA
12-19-2012, 05:24 PM
I thought this thread was gonna be a satire of the xmas song...on the 5th day of crapmass my true love said to me...

Keep the Kramp in Krampus!

N2CHX
12-19-2012, 05:26 PM
Keep the Kramp in Krampus!

That's a bit more palatable than Mr. Hankie.