PDA

View Full Version : Cruising for teenage girls

AE1PT
11-30-2012, 12:30 AM
So, me and the dog got bored. I was thinking about how much fun I used to have picking up teenage girls 40 years ago. I was regularly encouraged by my peers and others to engage in that activity--and was pretty successful at it.

So out I go. I find that they laugh at me, and have had to dodge several tear gas demonstrations. Another couple ran off quickly--I just can't get up any speed to catch a running woman any more.

Anyone have some suggestions to improve my odds?

NA4BH
11-30-2012, 12:38 AM
http://www.classicmobility.org.uk/images/pride-quantum1650.jpg

NQ6U
11-30-2012, 12:39 AM
Win that $550 million Powerball Lottery. You'll have no problem after that.

AE1PT
11-30-2012, 12:53 AM
Win that $550 million Powerball Lottery. You'll have no problem after that.

Yes, but I refuse to pay a tax on being mathematically impaired...

I'm going down to the bus station now and going to try to catch a runaway with a net. Or a stun gun. Whatever works...

AE1PT
11-30-2012, 12:55 AM
http://www.classicmobility.org.uk/images/pride-quantum1650.jpg

That must be MHZ's. It looks like a double wide...

NA4BH
11-30-2012, 12:57 AM
That must be MHZ's. It looks like a double wide...

Sorry, the valet parking on the Island has been lacking as of late.

Holy crap, you're right. Sans bullet holes.

http://www.americanwheelchairs.com/silver300hv.jpg

VE7DCW
11-30-2012, 12:59 AM

...... not that we've really needed valet parking :mrgreen:

AE1PT
11-30-2012, 01:01 AM
...... not that we've really needed valet parking :mrgreen:

Definitely not for Canadians. They are too cheap to pay for it...

Holy crap, you're right. Sans bullet holes.

http://www.americanwheelchairs.com/silver300hv.jpg

Not for the hoverround--but for the masses of heavy ham hoarder horseshit.

NA4BH
11-30-2012, 01:08 AM
Definitely not for Canadians. They are too cheap to pay for it...

There goes 200 hundred years of peace negotiations down the drain. :rofl: :rofl:

We were close to signing the treaty, very close.

WØTKX
11-30-2012, 11:02 AM
This reporter wants to know, can Patrick dance Swan Lake street style?

http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/9541/davechappele.jpg

http://youtu.be/pbBzyTJPt30

http://youtu.be/pbBzyTJPt30

N8YX
11-30-2012, 11:33 AM
Hoveround needs moar whackerific attachments.

W1GUH
11-30-2012, 03:09 PM
Just wait a while for the hormones to die down, Pat. (You know, the old line about remembering chasing girls but forgetting why?) Once the hormones have died down what can happen is that you can have many, many pretty young ladies as good friends and you can converse them for hours, all the while drinking in their beauty as they speak so earnestly to you. AND...you never, ever, ever have to do ridiculous things just to get a little. Or spend a lot of cash. Or bite your arm off in the morning...etc...etc...etc....

Young kids don't get this, but then, young kids have hormones that are commanding them to PROCREATE!!!!! Once the hormones die down chicks are no longer a factor.

WØTKX
11-30-2012, 03:57 PM
Oh, you're just being hormonal. :neener:

Teens being teens is why contraceptives for all of 'em is socially responsible. Good, god-fearing Christian teens "do it" too. Always have, always will.

KJ3N
11-30-2012, 04:54 PM
Once the hormones die down chicks are no longer a factor.

Let me know when that is supposed to happen so I can slit my throat.

N8YX
11-30-2012, 05:46 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRWTz3zY1WY

W1GUH
11-30-2012, 05:47 PM

What's so disturbing about not being forced to care when, or how much, you're getting? Especially when it comes along with far better and more enjoyable friendships with pretty ladies? It's all biological.

'Course, we ARE conditioned from day one to believe our self-worth depends on who we're doing and how often. THAT'S the hard part to get rid of.

W1GUH
11-30-2012, 05:49 PM

Hey! That's fun. That would give someone an extra hole to stick it in!

KJ3N
11-30-2012, 06:28 PM
What's so disturbing about not being forced to care when, or how much, you're getting? Especially when it comes along with far better and more enjoyable friendships with pretty ladies? It's all biological.

'Course, we ARE conditioned from day one to believe our self-worth depends on who we're doing and how often. THAT'S the hard part to get rid of.

Geez, you ARE old.

Remind me to stay the fuck off your lawn.

W1GUH
11-30-2012, 06:29 PM
Don't have a lawn. But about that wood you've been chucking...

NY3V
11-30-2012, 06:32 PM
Start wearing dresses and an ear ring in your right ear while hanging out in women's clothing stores.

W1GUH
11-30-2012, 07:14 PM
That particular world has gotten way to crowded lately.

N8YX
12-01-2012, 10:03 AM
This guy is somewhat overdue, but -

That seat over there...why don't you have it?

N2CHX
12-01-2012, 10:15 AM
Well Pat, it's been nice knowing you. I find nothing humorous about men preying on vulnerable young women, and I simply can't bring myself to look at your disgusting avatar one more time. You are now the one and only person on my ignore list.

N8YX
12-01-2012, 10:20 AM
You are now the one and only person on my ignore list.

...and here...sob...I thought I was the only one...SOB

N2CHX
12-01-2012, 10:27 AM
...and here...sob...I thought I was the only one...SOB

Hahahaha! You've never been on my iggy list, Fred. There have only been maybe three people in forever who have shared this honor and none recently. The biggest reason by far for this one is the avatar.

WØTKX
12-01-2012, 10:46 AM
Putting trolls on ignore doesn't really work, as they get engaged and quoted by folks who are not on ignore.

My humorous attempt to ask Pat WTF about his avatar was ignored.
On purpose. Way to lend an aura of trust and friendship, Mr. AE1PT.

There is a great website out there for ya, Google "Hams Pushing Envelopes". :stirpot:

And while you're at it, how about changing the avatar, DORK!

Edit: Avatar changed today. Tough.

N7YA
12-01-2012, 05:59 PM
I have never put anyone on ignore, not Todd, Dilmus, W6PU, W4AMP, the Undertaker, Rudy, IEI...not even Burt...and how active has he been lately? We can, will and always have warded off all invaders, intruders, trolls and marauders to these shores since inception. I really dont think a new crop of monotony will change that. They all, i repeat, ALL, tend to fade away because the psychology of trolls and freaks is pretty easy to seige against. Just hold your ground and make fun of them. Thats it. That has worked for years and its worked every single time.

n2ize
12-01-2012, 06:06 PM
Probably the only guy on this forum who could still cruise for teen gals would be me, because I am so beautiful and I look so young for my age. But out of principle, self respect, and morals I would never do it. It would not be ethical.

KJ3N
12-01-2012, 06:10 PM
Probably the only guy on this forum who could still cruise for teen gals would be me, because I am so beautiful and I look so young for my age. But out of principle, self respect, and morals I would never do it. It would not be ethical.

Boy, are you full of shit..... :bs:

:lol:

KG4CGC
12-01-2012, 06:14 PM
20 somethings will usually just throw themselves at you and with all the fucked up parenting out there, most of them have daddy issues.

OK. Is that closer to what the OP wanted to hear?

n2ize
12-01-2012, 06:17 PM
I have never put anyone on ignore, not Todd, Dilmus, W6PU, W4AMP, the Undertaker, Rudy, IEI...not even Burt...and how active has he been lately? We can, will and always have warded off all invaders, intruders, trolls and marauders to these shores since inception. I really dont think a new crop of monotony will change that. They all, i repeat, ALL, tend to fade away because the psychology of trolls and freaks is pretty easy to seige against. Just hold your ground and make fun of them. Thats it. That has worked for years and its worked every single time.

I actually liked Todd and agreed with a lot of what he had to say. If only he could have exercised a bit more self discipline. I also liked Rudy. Once you got past the weirdness and the strange talk about a non-existant Bedouin/Tex/Mex Bell 47 helicopter with an on board APU he had some interesting technical ideas. Often I exchanged notes with him on interesting electronic and laser projects. I was disappointing when he was banned. The Undertaker was batty and weird and somewhat obnoxious but he rarely bothered me. He was often impressed with my knowledge of the undertaking business, often wondering how I acquired such insights. Dilmus ? With all due respect and may he rest in peace... I never liked him and he was the only person who I ever put on ignore. He just had a way of getting under the skin. However, I do feel bad for the guy and was saddened to hear of his passing.

N7YA
12-01-2012, 06:25 PM

I cant help it, they just throw themselves at me. :lol:

N7YA
12-01-2012, 06:32 PM
I actually liked Todd and agreed with a lot of what he had to say. If only he could have exercised a bit more self discipline. I also liked Rudy. Once you got past the weirdness and the strange talk about a non-existant Bedouin/Tex/Mex Bell 47 helicopter with an on board APU he had some interesting technical ideas. Often I exchanged notes with him on interesting electronic and laser projects. I was disappointing when he was banned. The Undertaker was batty and weird and somewhat obnoxious but he rarely bothered me. He was often impressed with my knowledge of the undertaking business, often wondering how I acquired such insights. Dilmus ? With all due respect and may he rest in peace... I never liked him and he was the only person who I ever put on ignore. He just had a way of getting under the skin. However, I do feel bad for the guy and was saddened to hear of his passing.

Todd and i butted heads briefly then understood eachother after that. Rudy was weird but never got under my skin. Dilmus, same thing, he often tried really hard to be a douche, but from time to time he could have a decent convo...i found him amusing most of the time. UT was creepy and i kept my distance, but i never could take him seriously, kind of like a seldom used extra in a B- horror flick. PU and AMP were just the typical pompous asses who thought they would march in here and show us a thing or two...they went away like the rest. IEI...who gives a shit. Burt, he is struggling with his inner woman too much to really matter here.

So you see? Wait it out and the Island always returns to center. I know folks here tend to bicker amongst ourselves and there will always be cries of "The Island is changing into something bad" or "Its turning into the Zed!"...but it never does. Its just fine.

n2ize
12-01-2012, 06:39 PM
I cant help it, they just throw themselves at me. :lol:

I don't know why women like LOVE me so much. It it my beauty and youthful appearance ?? Is it my charm ? My strong, manly demeanor ?? Maybe it's because I am a college grad ? My introversion's ? Maybe they love my violin playing ? OOPs... I know what it is... They go head over heels for me because I am a "HAM RADIO OPERATOR".. Let's face it guys... Women simply cannot resist us ham radio operators. :lol:

N2CHX
12-01-2012, 06:41 PM

I agree. As I said, I really only put him on ignore because that avatar literally haunts me. I don't like it at all.

N2CHX
12-01-2012, 06:42 PM
Let's face it guys... Women simply cannot resist us ham radio operators. :lol:

Yeah we can.

n2ize
12-01-2012, 06:47 PM
Yeah we can.

Yeah, but we have that...that...that... "Hamsexy"... :lol:

N2CHX
12-01-2012, 06:51 PM
Yeah, but we have that...that...that... "Hamsexy"... :lol:

Even nerd girls have standards. :snicker:

K7SGJ
12-01-2012, 07:26 PM
I don't know why women like LOVE me so much. It it my beauty and youthful appearance ?? Is it my charm ? My strong, manly demeanor ?? Maybe it's because I am a college grad ? My introversion's ? Maybe they love my violin playing ? OOPs... I know what it is... They go head over heels for me because I am a "HAM RADIO OPERATOR".. Let's face it guys... Women simply cannot resist us ham radio operators. :lol:

If a hauntingly beautiful woman gave you a second look, and said "HI" in a sultry sexy voice, you'd go running down the road in the opposite direction, screaming like a little girl. ;)

NQ6U
12-01-2012, 07:31 PM
If a hauntingly beautiful woman gave you a second look, and said "HI" in a sultry sexy voice, you'd go running down the road in the opposite direction, screaming like a little girl. ;)

You gotta problem widdat?

N7YA
12-01-2012, 07:36 PM

For real, its not because i play in a band...its because i do CW contests! I rock that shit!

N7YA
12-01-2012, 07:37 PM
I agree. As I said, I really only put him on ignore because that avatar literally haunts me. I don't like it at all.

Fair enough. I look past the image and see it for what it is...another attempt to play us into reaction. Ignoring him is a good call in this case.

N7YA
12-01-2012, 07:39 PM

...then spend 10 hot minutes in the bathroom with a Victorias Secret catalog.

NQ6U
12-01-2012, 07:42 PM

That long??

KG4CGC
12-01-2012, 07:58 PM

Heroin Chic (https://www.google.com/search?q=heroin+chic&hl=en&safe=off&tbo=d&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=Faa6UOX_PJLs9ATUkIF4&sqi=2&ved=0CAQQ_AUoAA&biw=1680&bih=853). It's not what it was built up to be. Meanwhile, enjoy a picture.

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c79/bebop5/Tri_Rot_Abs_023copy_zps110d9467.jpg

N7YA
12-01-2012, 08:02 PM
That long??

Come on, lets not break him down too much...

K7SGJ
12-01-2012, 09:53 PM
You gotta problem widdat?

Not at all. I speak from experience. I think it's the sultry voice thing that scares me the most.

K7SGJ
12-01-2012, 09:55 PM

That long??

Yeah, I thought that was "stretching" it, too.

N2CHX
12-01-2012, 11:11 PM

Just what are you guys trying to pull?

NA4BH
12-01-2012, 11:21 PM
For real, its not because i play in a band...its because i do CW contests! I rock that shit!

Country and Western? LOL

I'll shut up now.

N7YA
12-02-2012, 06:19 AM
Country and Western? LOL

I'll shut up now.

Yep! I play both kinds of music. :-D

K7SGJ
12-02-2012, 06:10 PM
Yep! I play both kinds of music. :-D

Sooooooooooooo. You do go both ways, eh?

N7YA
12-02-2012, 06:14 PM
Rock AND roll....if thats what you mean. Yes. ;)

K7SGJ
12-02-2012, 06:19 PM
It will never die.

And move that GD plane. The tires are going to get flat spots on the bottom.

N7YA
12-02-2012, 06:23 PM
Its ok, its parked on the other side of the runway in the overgrown, seldom used tarmac area by the old cargo hanger...you know, the planes you always see in the same spot when you are taking off and wonder who owns them.

W1GUH
12-02-2012, 07:32 PM

For the third go-around?

W1GUH
12-02-2012, 07:34 PM

Especially since you put up that dipole! It is up by now, right? (The wire in the trees. Get your mind above the belt.)

Or it could be that you're perceived as "safe."

WØTKX
12-03-2012, 01:47 PM
Avatar changed. For good reason.

N2CHX
12-03-2012, 02:17 PM

Hahahahaha! Love the new one.

WØTKX
12-03-2012, 02:21 PM
Tit for tat. Dis and dat.

Pat and I have history.

N2CHX
12-03-2012, 02:24 PM
Tit for tat. Dis and dat.

Pat and I have history.

Nice. Well, now that it's changed, I took him off ig. I really don't like having people on ig.

WØTKX
12-03-2012, 02:57 PM
Meh. He knew it was wrong, just like the thread.
Guess it was fun for him. So it goes. Ting-a-ling.

KG4CGC
12-03-2012, 03:03 PM
This thread smells of Redbull and Maybelline.

VE7DCW
12-03-2012, 05:17 PM

He should've expected it could happen ......it's what he and the other minions of QRZ did to signature lines and avatars that was questionable in their minds! :snicker:

WØTKX
12-03-2012, 05:35 PM
Yes, and I'm sure I'll be taken to task for not asking first, or something. So what?

http://rlv.zcache.com/sew_buttons_on_ice_cream_shirt-r7d051d1549d241f59e471c799d69b5fa_f0czp_325.jpg?bg =0xffffff (http://www.zazzle.com/sew_buttons_on_ice_cream_shirt-235891022271548377)
Sew Buttons On Ice Cream Shirt (http://www.zazzle.com/sew_buttons_on_ice_cream_shirt-235891022271548377) by 13BlackCatsDesigns (http://www.zazzle.com/13blackcatsdesigns)
Put your favorite picture on shirts (http://www.zazzle.com/custom/tshirts).

NQ6U
12-03-2012, 05:59 PM
Fuck him. I felt we should give him the benefit of the doubt but it appears that I was wrong. I do not like being punked.

KG4CGC
12-03-2012, 06:08 PM
So, the thread has run its course. NUKE IT!

wa6mhz
12-03-2012, 06:08 PM
I am not going to cruise for teen girls. Highly doubt any have a hankering for Guys old enough to be their GREAT GRANPA!

http://ilikegoingplaces.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/young-woman-old-man.jpg

WA4TM
12-03-2012, 06:16 PM

To be honest it should have been NUKED as soon as post #1 was up!!

KG4CGC
12-03-2012, 06:25 PM
To be honest it should have been NUKED as soon as post #1 was up!!

Yeah, but you're senile.

WØTKX
12-03-2012, 06:29 PM
No, it should stay up. It's very "telling", ya know?

WA4TM
12-03-2012, 06:31 PM
Yeah, but you're senile.

No shit!!! I'm too damn old for teens, 20's, 30's, anyway!!!!:snicker:

WA4TM
12-03-2012, 06:33 PM
No, it should stay up. It's very "telling" on you know who.

There fixed that for you!:evil:

n2ize
12-03-2012, 07:39 PM

With pleasure !! Consider it done !

http://www.cddc.vt.edu/host/atomic/images/climaxb.jpg

NQ6U
12-03-2012, 07:44 PM
I'm thinking it's been a while since we threw anyone into the Island volcano...

WØTKX
12-03-2012, 07:47 PM
I thought we needed a virgin for that?

NQ6U
12-03-2012, 07:48 PM
I thought we needed a virgin for that?

He's a ham radio operator. Of course he's a virgin.

KJ3N
12-03-2012, 08:15 PM
He's a ham radio operator. Of course he's a virgin.

^^^This.^^^

:rofl:

K7SGJ
12-03-2012, 08:20 PM
I'm thinking it's been a while since we threw anyone into the Island volcano...

Is that a born again volcano? I know a born again virgin that's been born again and again and again.

kf0rt
12-03-2012, 10:07 PM
Fuck him. I felt we should give him the benefit of the doubt but it appears that I was wrong. I do not like being punked.

Me too. If this was a scam, PT has earned the asshole of the year award. Hope he's proud of it.

N7YA
12-04-2012, 01:41 AM
Me too. If this was a scam, PT has earned the asshole of the year award. Hope he's proud of it.

We should tell Burt that he is no longer top dog in assholeville...that should make the top of his head split open.

W7XF
12-04-2012, 05:05 PM
Even nerd girls have standards. :snicker:

This gay boy has standards too!

N2CHX
12-04-2012, 05:25 PM
We should tell Burt that he is no longer top dog in assholeville...that should make the top of his head split open.

Lap dog in Anusville is more like it.

N2CHX
12-04-2012, 05:26 PM
This gay boy has standards too!

You? Pshaw! You have the hots for Corey, you don't have any standards :snicker:

KJ3N
12-04-2012, 05:43 PM

:rofl:

W7XF
12-05-2012, 08:29 PM

Corey is a guy, no?? And from his pictures, he is NOT bad looking.

N2CHX
12-05-2012, 09:23 PM
Corey is a guy, no?? And from his pictures, he is NOT bad looking.

Jury's still out on that one. He's pretty hot in a dress.

kf0rt
12-05-2012, 09:24 PM

HD or it didn't happen!

K7SGJ
12-05-2012, 09:24 PM

Perhaps silk or cotton instead of wool might be in order?

KJ3N
12-05-2012, 09:25 PM

Dress, or papal robes?

N8YX
12-06-2012, 07:57 AM
This thread is...disturbing.

W3WN
12-06-2012, 08:37 AM
There are days, reading this threads in this forum, that I wonder if I've accidentally slipped into The Twilight Zed... er, Zone.

Maybe I'll ask that thin guy over there by the column, smoking a cigarette... (who is he talking to? how does he make his voice DO that?)

WØTKX
12-06-2012, 08:46 AM
Moved to Rumpus. This was never really a General Chat Thang, eh?
The thread is less disturbing now, compared to the OP.

Carry on. :-P

W7XF
12-06-2012, 10:16 AM
That particular world has gotten way to crowded lately.

Dress, or papal robes?
Only Carlo wears the papal robes in these parts.

KG4CGC
12-06-2012, 01:51 PM
Dress, or papal robes?

Hospital gown style alter boy robes.

KJ3N
12-06-2012, 02:03 PM
Hospital gown style alter boy robes.

Approved by your local arch bishop, I imagine.

PA5COR
12-06-2012, 02:05 PM
Better and easier access?

K7SGJ
12-06-2012, 10:07 PM
Approved by your local arch bishop, I imagine.

Archwho?

NM5TF
12-07-2012, 05:54 PM
I am not going to cruise for teen girls. Highly doubt any have a hankering for Guys old enough to be their GREAT GRANPA!

http://ilikegoingplaces.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/young-woman-old-man.jpg

don't bet on it Pat.....Hugh Hefner who is 86, is marrying a 20-something....
bet he has a HUGE investment in Viagra stock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KB3ZGV
12-07-2012, 06:05 PM
I was dating a 15 year old not that long ago.

Well in 1978

That wasn't that long ago was it?

NM5TF
12-07-2012, 06:15 PM

that reminds me of when I lived in Wash state.....somewhere in my collection
I have some pix of people crawling on hands & knees in a field of cow pies
looking for "shrooms"......the good ole daze!!!!

WØTKX
12-07-2012, 07:20 PM
Oh, that's in reference to my avatar, eh?

Not exactly one of the eight auspicious symbols. ;)