PDA

View Full Version : Santa and His Beer.

N2NH
11-28-2012, 10:58 AM
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/224070_200181256785847_1694462562_n.jpg

n2ize
11-28-2012, 05:09 PM
Pabst Blue Ribbon ??? Fark that shit... PIELS!!! The beer that made East New York Brooklyn famous. Or, was it the other way around.

AE1PT
11-28-2012, 08:21 PM
PBR? I am surprised not to see a pack of Benson & Hedges on the table.

Hipsters had to have done this... :spit:

kf0rt
11-28-2012, 10:52 PM
PBR? I am surprised not to see a pack of Benson & Hedges on the table.

Hipsters had to have done this... :spit:

Pall Malls. Puleeze. :rofl:

K7SGJ
11-29-2012, 08:10 AM
Pussies. Camels w/o filter, or better yet English Ovals.

AE1PT
11-29-2012, 09:49 AM
Maybe it's a regional thing. Due to Knoxville being a university town (University of Tennessee) and a cultural center--we were crawling with them. All struggling so hard to be 'unique' in their skinny jeans and thrift store sartorial presentation. Sardonic wits without any depth arguing about philosophy and individualism--and all in the same uniform, consuming the same products, churning out the same vapid art and music--whilst holding a PBR tall boy in one hand and a B&H 100 in the other. And don't forget the 1960s birth control glasses...

wa6mhz
11-29-2012, 10:20 AM
Out here in KALIFORNY, we drink MICROBREW BEER, like Red Hook, Ballast Point and STONE!

AE1PT
11-29-2012, 10:59 AM
What convinces me more that this is the work of hipsters is what we can glean about where this contemporary art installation was located.

Note the concrete block wall, industrial tile on the floor, and surface mount electrical wiring. We have an institutional setting. I am ruling out a mental facility, although some argument might be made for a college dormitory serving that function.

My bet goes to hipsters in a dorm.

K7SGJ
11-29-2012, 11:00 AM
All we have in Arizona is Old Rubber Hose, and Dirty Jockstrap. Another reason I'm glad I quit drinking.

N2NH
11-29-2012, 03:06 PM
Pussies. Camels w/o filter, or better yet English Ovals.

Love English Ovals, Woodbines (stopped making them after I stopped smoking) and Gauloises Caporal. You gotta be able to smoke while having morning coffee in heaven.

AE1PT
11-29-2012, 04:55 PM
Love English Ovals, Woodbines (stopped making them after I stopped smoking) and Gauloises Caporal. You gotta be able to smoke while having morning coffee in heaven.

Had a beloved/mentor high school science teacher in the 9th that smoked Ovals. His desk was right next to the windows, so he would sit there between classes and planning period and smoke. He was not alone. Col. Hickman, who taught SS would forget during class and light up--he was a Camel short man... I guess that all of this speaks to my age...

Bought a pack of Ovals once--they had little dried worms that had gotten in the pack. Smoked Camel shorts for a year--couldn't make it up a flight of steps without huffing and puffing. Galoisies? Primo after a blunt, but stink everything up and fill the room with this unnatural blue smoke. Still miss Kreteks--the nanny state made them put filters on them and other changes. Now only queers and hipsters smoke them... :hand:

WØTKX
11-29-2012, 05:40 PM
Santa made a good choice, IMHO. Based on personal research,
PBR does not taste any worse when it gets warm.

This should help greatly as the ice pack melts further.

I used to smoke English Ovals for quite a while.
Roommate managed a tobacco shop.

Excellent with streak of hash oil down the side. :mrgreen:

AE1PT
11-30-2012, 12:18 AM

Neither does piss if you enjoy drinking such things...

Skip the PBR, I'm coming to your house to share some of that hash oil you got...

W3WN
11-30-2012, 08:42 AM

This should help greatly as the ice pack melts further.

I used to smoke English Ovals for quite a while.
Roommate managed a tobacco shop.

Excellent with streak of hash oil down the side. :mrgreen:PBR tastes about the same warm or cold. That doesn't mean it tastes good. :evil:

Oh well. It's still better than Coors Light. And we all know why Coors Light is akin to screwing in a canoe.