PDA

View Full Version : Panty Riot at Vickie's Secret...

AE1PT
11-23-2012, 12:14 PM
As a country, we are simply fucking nuts. Check out these chicks stacked 50 deep waiting to buy bargain bloomers...

http://www.kshb.com/dpp/lifestyle/holiday/black-friday-2012-rush-at-victorias-secret-pink-at-oak-park-mall-in-overland-park-kan

N2CHX
11-23-2012, 12:31 PM
As a country, we are simply fucking nuts. Check out these chicks stacked 50 deep waiting to buy bargain bloomers...

http://www.kshb.com/dpp/lifestyle/holiday/black-friday-2012-rush-at-victorias-secret-pink-at-oak-park-mall-in-overland-park-kan

That is insane. My best friend Kim and I often go shopping together, but she's out shopping today and I'm home. I don't do Black Friday. I will be going to the grocery store in a little while to pick up a few things, that's it. Kim went out yesterday morning too, and texted me telling me that there were people fighting over stuff at K-Mart and there had been people camped in the parking lot since the night before. Insane. I really loathe consumerism.

N2NH
11-23-2012, 01:26 PM
That is insane. My best friend Kim and I often go shopping together, but she's out shopping today and I'm home. I don't do Black Friday. I will be going to the grocery store in a little while to pick up a few things, that's it. Kim went out yesterday morning too, and texted me telling me that there were people fighting over stuff at K-Mart and there had been people camped in the parking lot since the night before. Insane. I really loathe consumerism.

When I was in college, I worked in a Department store in Union Square New York. Black Friday was bad, but Dec. 10th was the worse day I remembered. I got stuck in the Toy Dept. It looked just like that video, except in a much smaller area. I was on cashier when a very large busted woman came with over $100 of toys (it was the early 70s - a LOT of money). She couldn't find her wallet, then a look of enlightenment hit her and she reached into her bra to get it. I tried to look away but couldn't stop blushing. She paid and found she couldn't get out due to the crowds. Behind her was a black woman with a bust so big, I almost got hit with it on the other side of the counter. I tallied up the amount on the register and she starts reaching in her bra for her cash. Only it's so far down she can't reach it. I must've been crimson by then judging by the laughs of the other women on line. Including the woman trying to pay.

:lol:

AE1PT
11-23-2012, 01:30 PM
^^^^And you didn't offer to help? Very poor customer service. It's probably better you found other kinds of work later in life...

KC2UGV
11-23-2012, 01:42 PM
I made my first black friday purchase ever this morning. I picked up an HP P2 1310, to replace the family desktop. Got it for $259.

Neat little machine. Micro ITX board, and instead of the standard computer power cable, it needs a brick. Weird, but very, very quiet. And, runs respectably well, considering it's reportedly not even as powerful as a Celeron.

N2NH
11-23-2012, 02:52 PM
^^^^And you didn't offer to help? Very poor customer service. It's probably better you found other kinds of work later in life...

It's what convinced me that I needed to work in Broadcasting. AM/FM/TV/SW. That was one of the biggest women I have ever seen. I was literally pinned to the partition on the back of the small register area and she was still nearly knocking me down. Took her about 15 minutes to fish it out from the bottom of her bra. My 20 year old face must've been beet red.
:yes:

N2CHX
11-23-2012, 03:38 PM
LOL!!! I can just picture the look on your face. Sometimes I put my phone in there. Last time I put money there I thought I had lost it, because I forgot it was there and then rode my motorcycle. Afterward I remembered where I had stuffed it and couldn't find it. Later, I found it trapped in the strap. The wind must have blown it back in there :lol:

n2ize
11-23-2012, 03:40 PM
It's what convinced me that I needed to work in Broadcasting. AM/FM/TV/SW. That was one of the biggest women I have ever seen. I was literally pinned to the partition on the back of the small register area and she was still nearly knocking me down. Took her about 15 minutes to fish it out from the bottom of her bra. My 20 year old face must've been beet red.
:yes:

Good thing you went into the Broadcasting industry. Shortly after graduation and before I went into the cia I did some broadcasting work for a small sw station, It was low power, about 100 watts but got out great at night.

N2CHX
11-23-2012, 03:48 PM
Good thing you went into the Broadcasting industry. Shortly after graduation and before I went into the cia I did some broadcasting work for a small sw station, It was low power, about 100 watts but got out great at night.

Radio Caroline? :snicker:

n2ize
11-23-2012, 04:00 PM
Radio Caroline? :snicker:
"Radio Outer Limits". It was usually up on holidays around 7.4 mc to 8.0 mc.

N2CHX
11-23-2012, 04:09 PM
"Radio Outer Limits". It was usually up on holidays around 7.4 mc to 8.0 mc.

Heh, close enough. I knew it was a pirate because they've always been licensed at a minimum of 100 kW ERP, I believe it is. Maybe it's 50, I can't remember, but I do know that within the last 50 years the FCC would never license a SW station for 100 watts.

N2NH
11-23-2012, 04:20 PM
LOL!!! I can just picture the look on your face. Sometimes I put my phone in there. Last time I put money there I thought I had lost it, because I forgot it was there and then rode my motorcycle. Afterward I remembered where I had stuffed it and couldn't find it. Later, I found it trapped in the strap. The wind must have blown it back in there :lol:

I'm not going to say I wasn't turned on, but it was strange being confronted with bosoms the size of Texas. And there was a woman almost as big as she was next too... she feigned going into her bra for her wallet and all I could say was, Oh No! Not again. They all laughed as she reached in her purse. I was running out of oxygen at that point. ;)

WØTKX
11-23-2012, 06:07 PM
It was a normal reaction to the pressure of sexual repression and frustration.

This happened in Kansas, MMmmmKay? :mrgreen:

kb2vxa
11-23-2012, 06:11 PM
TWO of them at the same counter... Clash Of The Titans!

n2ize
11-23-2012, 06:50 PM
Heh, close enough. I knew it was a pirate because they've always been licensed at a minimum of 100 kW ERP, I believe it is. Maybe it's 50, I can't remember, but I do know that within the last 50 years the FCC would never license a SW station for 100 watts.
Let's say that the 100W transmitter that "Radio Outer Limits" used was a very popular transmitter from the 1950's. It has a picture of a guy with a beard and a helmet with horns on the front. It had some mods done to make the audio frequency response nice and smooth and LOUD. Radio Outer Limits did receive mention in "Monitoring Times" and I think in "Pop Comm" as well..Soon after Radio Outer Limits went silent on its own philosophy of "quit while you are ahead" :lol:

Funny story. I knew a guy who ran a pirate station a long long time ago. Eventually he was caught by the FCC. The FCC guy who showed up to his station was a big burley guy with a beard who looked just like that viking guy on those famous transmitters.. By a stroke of luck he didn't loose his ham license.

BTW it would be nice if the FCC would open up some band HF/SW band space where people could get low power AM licenses. I know they did something like that with LPFM but from what I was told it sucks. It is very hard to get a LPFM license. And I remember reading in radio World that the broadcast industry was dead against it. But some nice Low Power AM space, say 100-300 watts max somewhere in the SW spectrum would be nice.

K7SGJ
11-23-2012, 10:43 PM
I'm not going to say I wasn't turned on, but it was strange being confronted with bosoms the size of Texas. And there was a woman almost as big as she was next too... she feigned going into her bra for her wallet and all I could say was, Oh No! Not again. They all laughed as she reached in her purse. I was running out of oxygen at that point. ;)

Should have asked her if she had change for a hard on.

N2NH
11-24-2012, 02:29 PM
... But some nice Low Power AM space, say 100-300 watts max somewhere in the SW spectrum would be nice.

Hmmm... wouldn't that be K1MAN? :snicker:

AE1PT
11-24-2012, 03:03 PM

What's really the difference between that and the religious rubbish that fills up the SW spectrum now?

KG4CGC
11-24-2012, 04:07 PM
Clash of the Titans?
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_IQUSDZ-9TjM/RrgW74NAtII/AAAAAAAAEQM/O4Ywj5trMXo/s1600/sumo007.jpg

N2NH
11-24-2012, 04:28 PM
What's really the difference between that and the religious rubbish that fills up the SW spectrum now?

K1MAN makes more sense?

N2CHX
11-24-2012, 04:33 PM
K1MAN makes more sense?

For grins, I took my little portable SW receiver and gave the dial a spin today. Wow. Not much left on the SW band anymore that isn't religious garbage. I mean, it was bad before with WYFR, WWCR, WHRI and the like, but sheesh! That's all that's left!

AE1PT
11-24-2012, 06:19 PM
K1MAN makes more sense?

Sense? Surely you jest. I can follow Glen's logic a lot further than trying to accept the belief broadcast on the SW bands that a cosmic Jewish zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman made out of a dust man was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Even Republicans make more sense than that.

N8YX
11-25-2012, 08:22 AM
What's really the difference between that (K1MAN) and the religious rubbish that fills up the SW spectrum now?

1) Brother Stair doesn't control his studio feed with a Radio Shack timer.

2) Pastor Pete Peters' website doesn't look like it was co-designed by a Tourette's sufferer and someone who recently wolfed large quantities of blotter.

3) Oh, 'bout tree-fiddy.

Other than that, not much.

n2ize
11-25-2012, 02:38 PM
No... Because what I am talking about would be LEGAL and would not be done in the Ham bands. As a matter of fact it would be an entirely separate license. It is also probably entirely impractical and I doubt it will ever happen.

wa6mhz
11-26-2012, 11:05 AM
Alot of those girls waiting to get in were really cute! Especially that one blond in the center

PANTIES????

(Entering my PERV mode........)

W3WN
11-26-2012, 11:18 AM
Alot of those girls waiting to get in were really cute! Especially that one blond in the center

PANTIES????

(Entering my PERV mode........)Yes, panties. Amongst many other delicate articles of lingerie.

AE1PT
11-26-2012, 11:26 AM
If this were the Zed, Wex (W2ILP) would be adding to the bottom of his comment on this,

Wex, w2ilp (I Like Panties)

N2CHX
11-26-2012, 11:59 AM

PANTIES????

(Entering my PERV mode........)

Too bad they're all way out of your league, huh? Here's a towel. Have fun.

kf0rt
11-26-2012, 12:10 PM
Too bad they're all way out of your league, huh? Here's a towel. Have fun.

:rofl:

N8YX
11-26-2012, 12:23 PM
This thread has become difficult to fap to.

AE1PT
11-26-2012, 04:10 PM
This thread has become difficult to fap to.

I can help with that:

http://ae1pt.com/photos/imh/googlejugs.jpg

N8YX
11-26-2012, 05:15 PM
I can help with that:

http://ae1pt.com/photos/imh/googlejugs.jpg

I'll see your pair and raise you three of a kind:

AE1PT
11-27-2012, 01:12 AM
You know, I remember a Hustler spread that did the three tittie thing. Must have been in the early 70s. I wore my pecker out on the pantie spread with roller skates that followed this tritgeminal wonder...

Three boobs are fantasy. Tight cotton panties are to be found everywhere. Unless your call is MHZ...:evil:

N2CHX
11-27-2012, 05:46 AM
You know, I remember a Hustler spread that did the three tittie thing. Must have been in the early 70s. I wore my pecker out on the pantie spread with roller skates that followed this tritgeminal wonder...

Three boobs are fantasy. Tight cotton panties are to be found everywhere. Unless your call is MHZ...:evil:

Such great mammaries, eh?