PDA

View Full Version : Just saw A Late Quartet with Christopher Walken

W1GUH
11-19-2012, 05:18 PM
Review here. (http://movies.nytimes.com/2012/11/02/movies/a-late-quartet-directed-by-yaron-zilberman.html)

Not a movie for everyone, to say the least, but the acting, screenplay, photography, et al, are really, really good. This movie ran very, very deep and the situations that the actors found themselves in, IMHO, were acted spot-on.

There were soooooo many things in that move that I could personally relate to. Wow!

P.S. OF moment...

Being disappointed when they didn't ID me for Senior ticket prices. Ouch!!!!

K7SGJ
11-19-2012, 07:19 PM
Review here. (http://movies.nytimes.com/2012/11/02/movies/a-late-quartet-directed-by-yaron-zilberman.html)

Not a movie for everyone, to say the least, but the acting, screenplay, photography, et al, are really, really good. This movie ran very, very deep and the situations that the actors found themselves in, IMHO, were acted spot-on.

There were soooooo many things in that move that I could personally relate to. Wow!

P.S. OF moment...

Being disappointed when they didn't ID me for Senior ticket prices. Ouch!!!!

Your long hippie hair is the wrong color. Do like me and dye it gray and you can get in most anywhere cheap, except the barber shop.

n2ize
11-19-2012, 08:22 PM
Reminds me that I am in need of a haircut. For a while I was getting that 1970's look, now I am looking like Donald Trump. I think I am going to get a very severe short haircut this time round. I am going to tell them to cut it very short.

W3WN
11-21-2012, 03:18 PM
Reminds me that I am in need of a haircut. For a while I was getting that 1970's look, now I am looking like Donald Trump. I think I am going to get a very severe short haircut this time round. I am going to tell them to cut it very short.Your hair has become sentient and now moves under it's own volition?

WØTKX
11-21-2012, 04:27 PM
Get a flat top. The cops will leave ya alone.

W1GUH
11-23-2012, 12:18 AM
Or...grow long hippy hair and the cops'll admire it. No shit. Reallly happened.

K7SGJ
11-23-2012, 11:22 PM

You mean like Kojak?

W1GUH
11-25-2012, 08:30 AM
"Who loves ya, baby?"

n2ize
11-25-2012, 11:21 AM
Yeah, but the problem is that to get my hair that long I have to go through the "Donald Phase" where I have to walk around looking like Trump for a few weeks. :lol: