PDA

View Full Version : Grilled Cheese of the Gods

AC2Q
11-19-2012, 10:09 AM
YUM^2 !!!

http://screen.yahoo.com/the-ultimate-grilled-cheese-31087630.html (http://screen.yahoo.com/the-ultimate-grilled-cheese-31087630.html)

AC2Q

NY4Q
11-19-2012, 04:19 PM
I like ole Chef Fabio. Look at his Spaghetti & Meatballs vid. Its second to none. I've done it numerous times and people lick the bowl its so good.

AND, his perfect ribeye is good too. Check them out.

n2ize
11-19-2012, 04:24 PM
This looks like a nice recipe. I also like the idea of using the brick to keep the sandwich pressed down while cooking. I have done the same thing but I substituted a heavy iron pot for the brick. But I prefer the brick idea and since I have quite a few leftover bricks outside I might try it next time.

WØTKX
11-19-2012, 04:36 PM
Oh yea? I'll raise ya a Cheese Frenchy, from King's Food Host. :mrgreen:

http://restaurant.food.com/recipe/cheese-frenchy-kings-food-host-277291

W1GUH
11-19-2012, 05:01 PM
Is the recipe available in any way besides sitting through a video?

Cheese Frenchy looked like something to try until I got to the Deep Fried part. Can't do deep frying here....dunno what to do with the used oil. Pity -- looks like a great sandwich. Maybe I'll try pan fried.

KB3LAZ
11-19-2012, 07:42 PM
To me a grilled cheese is bread and cheese with a bowl of tomato soup to dip it in. Any additives and it becomes blaspheme. Hum...I could go for some simple grilled cheese and tomato soup. I think that is what I will have for lunch tomorrow.

K7SGJ
11-19-2012, 07:45 PM
This looks like a nice recipe. I also like the idea of using the brick to keep the sandwich pressed down while cooking. I have done the same thing but I substituted a heavy iron pot for the brick. But I prefer the brick idea and since I have quite a few leftover bricks outside I might try it next time.

Doesn't work worth a shit if you use an 8x8x16 solid granite brick. It ends up looking more like a caseadildo. That's what happens when you take it for granite, I guess.

W1GUH
11-19-2012, 09:59 PM
Doesn't work worth a shit if you use an 8x8x16 solid granite brick. It ends up looking more like a caseadildo. That's what happens when you take it for granite, I guess.

The problem with queseadillas is that I usually can't eat that much, but they won't sell me a six-pack-a-dilla.

kb2vxa
11-20-2012, 02:59 PM
Is Casey Dilla the lesser known son of Phylis Dilla?

I like grilled cheese with soup, just not IN the soup. Bacon makes it better and provides flavorful grease to fry the sandwich. Keep a close eye on your cholesterol.

K7SGJ
11-20-2012, 03:09 PM

I like grilled cheese with soup, just not IN the soup. Bacon makes it better and provides flavorful grease to fry the sandwich. Keep a close eye on your cholesterol.

The lumps moving through your veins will be a good clue.

W1GUH
11-21-2012, 11:06 AM

Could be the product of an encounter with Casey Jones. Or maybe Casey at the bat.

kb2vxa
11-21-2012, 10:20 PM
Neither, the Casey got hit with a bucket of shit and the band played on Casey.

W1GUH
11-23-2012, 02:39 PM

His dick was so loaded it nearly exploded
And the band played on.

Forgot about that dude.

K7SGJ
11-23-2012, 11:20 PM
And know you know why it's called

Home Cumming

n2ize
11-24-2012, 03:14 AM
Is the recipe available in any way besides sitting through a video?

Cheese Frenchy looked like something to try until I got to the Deep Fried part. Can't do deep frying here....dunno what to do with the used oil. Pity -- looks like a great sandwich. Maybe I'll try pan fried.

Ya just dump it out da winda !!

n2ize
11-24-2012, 03:16 AM
Reminds me of,

There once was a man named Brockett
Who put his dick in the light socket
His wife was a bitch
And turned on the switch
And Brockett took off like a rocket.

W1GUH
11-25-2012, 08:28 AM
Oh focket!