PDA

View Full Version : Warning to Older Men

NY3V
11-13-2012, 07:40 AM
Women often receive warnings about protecting themselves at the mall and in dark parking lots, etc. This is the first warning I have seen for men. I wanted to pass it on in case you haven't heard about it.

A 'heads up' for those men who may be regular customers at Lowe's, Home Depot, Costco, or even Wal-Mart. This one caught me totally by surprise. Over the last month I became a victim of a clever scam while out shopping. Simply going out to get supplies has turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you or your friends.

Here's how the scam works... Two nice looking, college-age girls will come over to your car or truck as you are packing your purchases into your vehicle. They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. (It's impossible not to look). When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say 'No' but instead ask for a ride to McDonald's. You agree and they climb into the vehicle.

On the way, they start undressing. Then one of them starts crawling all over you, while the other one steals your wallet. I had my wallet stolen July 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, again on the 17th, 20th, 24th, and the 29th. Also August 1st, 4th, 8th, twice on the 16th &17th, and very likely again this upcoming weekend. So tell your friends to be careful. What a horrible way to take advantage of us older men. Warn your friends to be vigilant.

Wal-Mart has wallets on sale for $2.99 each. I found even cheaper ones for $.99 at the Dollar Store and bought them out in three of their stores. Also, you never get to eat at McDonald's. I've already lost 11 pounds just running back and forth from Lowe's, to Home Depot, to Wal-Mart.

So please, send this on to all the older men that you know and warn them to be on the lookout for this scam. (The best times are just before lunch and around 4:30 in the afternoon.) :lol:

PA5COR
11-13-2012, 08:27 AM
Seen it before, but it is a classic ;)

N2NH
11-13-2012, 02:33 PM
I haven't. Love it. :lol:

NY3V
11-13-2012, 03:01 PM
I haven't. Love it. :lol:

I wonder if MHZ secretly wrote that. It sounds like his style. ;)

kf0rt
11-13-2012, 06:58 PM
A little boy walks into his parents' room to see his mom on top of his dad bouncing up and down. The mom sees her son and quickly dismounts, worried about what her son has seen. She dresses quickly and goes to find him..

The son sees his mom and asks, 'What were you and Dad doing?'

The mother replies, 'Well, you know your dad has a big tummy and sometimes I have to get on top of it and help flatten it..'

'You are wasting your time,' said the boy.

'Why is that?' the mom asked puzzled.

'Well when you go shopping the lady next door comes over and gets on her knees and blows it right back up.'

W1GUH
11-15-2012, 04:35 PM
I buy wallets by the case!

W5GA
11-21-2012, 11:26 AM
I buy wallets by the case!
I bet you get the cheap ass nylon with velcro kind, too.

kf0rt
11-21-2012, 11:33 AM
I bet you get the cheap ass nylon with velcro kind, too.

Is there any other kind?

N7YA
11-22-2012, 07:17 AM

No, too old...the story said "college aged girls".

NQ6U
11-22-2012, 09:48 AM
No, too old...the story said "college aged girls".

Not enough exclamation points either!

N7YA
11-22-2012, 02:16 PM
And make SURE you type in ALL CAPS for effect FROM TIME TO TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!

NQ6U
11-22-2012, 03:17 PM
And make SURE you type in ALL CAPS for effect FROM TIME TO TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!

You ARE absolutely RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!

wa6mhz
11-22-2012, 03:22 PM
A little boy walks into his parents' room to see his mom on top of his dad bouncing up and down. The mom sees her son and quickly dismounts, worried about what her son has seen. She dresses quickly and goes to find him..

The son sees his mom and asks, 'What were you and Dad doing?'

The mother replies, 'Well, you know your dad has a big tummy and sometimes I have to get on top of it and help flatten it..'

'You are wasting your time,' said the boy.

'Why is that?' the mom asked puzzled.

'Well when you go shopping the lady next door comes over and gets on her knees and blows it right back up.'

now that was downright FUCKING FUNNY!!!!!!!!!

NA4BH
11-22-2012, 05:59 PM
You ARE absolutely RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!

What's he RIGHT about? I can't HEAR him, SOME one IS YELLING !!!!!!!!!!!!

VE3FMC
11-27-2012, 08:27 PM

No mention of Black Widows, tramps, Rich Bastards who can afford FTDX-5000's and no mention of tacos, queasy deays (or whatever the fuck they are called) SX-88's or the world famous Stockpile of Junk at the Crest Museum.

Nope, wasn't written by MHZ.

X-Rated
11-29-2012, 02:33 PM
WOMEN OFTEN RECEIVE!!!!!! warnings about protecting themselves at the mall and in dark parking lots, etc. This is the first warning I have seen for men. I wanted to pass it on in case you haven't heard about it.

A 'heads up' for those men who may be regular customers at Lowe's, Home Depot, Costco, or even Wal-Mart. This one caught me totally by SURPRISE!!!! Over the last month I became a victim of SEVERAL BLACK WIDOWS while out shopping. NOT THE SPIDERS, but ACTUAL BLACK LADIES WHOSE HUSBANDS HAVE PASSED ON... Simply going out to get supplies has turned out to be quite traumatic like losing an ebay bid on an SX-88. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you or your friends in your Lincoln or Mercury.

Here's how the scam works... Two nice looking, 18 year old girls (Winky Winky) ;) will come over to your LARGE car as you are packing your purchases into your vehicle. They both start wiping your ICOM DISPLAY with a rag and Windex, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts and messing up the frequency and tone settings. (It's impossible to chunk a repeater). When you thank them and offer them a a coax connection, they say 'No' but thieir eyes say they want to go eat McDonalds CRAP!!!. You agree to drive them and they climb into the black vehicle.

On the way, they start taking off their OBAMA TEE SHIRTS. Then one of them starts biting all over you, while the other one steals your SOUL!!! I had my SOUL stolen July 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, again on the 17th, 20th, 24th, and the 29th. Also August 1st, 4th, 8th, twice on the 16th &17th, and very likely again this upcoming weekend. So tell your friends to be careful. What a horrible way to take advantage of us older men. Warn your friends to be vigilant against OBAMA SUPPORTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

NY3V
11-29-2012, 05:07 PM
I don't know why the Tea Party steals brains, since they obviously don't know what to do with them.

N7YA
11-29-2012, 05:16 PM
WOMEN OFTEN RECEIVE!!!!!! warnings about protecting themselves at the mall and in dark parking lots, etc. This is the first warning I have seen for men. I wanted to pass it on in case you haven't heard about it.

A 'heads up' for those men who may be regular customers at Lowe's, Home Depot, Costco, or even Wal-Mart. This one caught me totally by SURPRISE!!!! Over the last month I became a victim of SEVERAL BLACK WIDOWS while out shopping. NOT THE SPIDERS, but ACTUAL BLACK LADIES WHOSE HUSBANDS HAVE PASSED ON... Simply going out to get supplies has turned out to be quite traumatic like losing an ebay bid on an SX-88. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you or your friends in your Lincoln or Mercury.

Here's how the scam works... Two nice looking, 18 year old girls (Winky Winky) ;) will come over to your LARGE car as you are packing your purchases into your vehicle. They both start wiping your ICOM DISPLAY with a rag and Windex, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts and messing up the frequency and tone settings. (It's impossible to chunk a repeater). When you thank them and offer them a a coax connection, they say 'No' but thieir eyes say they want to go eat McDonalds CRAP!!!. You agree to drive them and they climb into the black vehicle.

On the way, they start taking off their OBAMA TEE SHIRTS. Then one of them starts biting all over you, while the other one steals your SOUL!!! I had my SOUL stolen July 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, again on the 17th, 20th, 24th, and the 29th. Also August 1st, 4th, 8th, twice on the 16th &17th, and very likely again this upcoming weekend. So tell your friends to be careful. What a horrible way to take advantage of us older men. Warn your friends to be vigilant against OBAMA SUPPORTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Nicely done Pat impression. :yes: