PDA

View Full Version : Man Refuses to Help a Mother with Her Two Sons During Sandy, She Loses Her Sons.

N2NH
11-03-2012, 11:49 PM
I can't wait to see what the Karma Bag has in store for this MoFo.

Police in Staten Island, New York have found the bodies of two brothers, Brandon and Connor Moore, swept out of their mother’s arms by flood waters during Super storm Sandy. The grim discovery was made this morning by NYPD divers in a marsh.

The woman claimed to police that she went to a house seeking shelter and was refused assistance by the occupant after having clung to a nearby tree for hours with her children.

Hopefully there is a law against this and he can spend the next few decades in a hole in Rikers Island thinking about this.

Man Refused Help to Mother & 2 Kids Who Eventually Died In Hurricane Sandy. (http://samuel-warde.com/2012/11/man-refused-help-to-mother-and-two-kids-who-eventually-died-in-hurricane-sandy/)

KG4CGC
11-04-2012, 12:16 AM
That sucks. Pretty shitty. Now to the crass part of me.
I thought this would be about how FOX "News" blamed this on Obama.

WX7P
11-04-2012, 12:18 AM
linky?

Found it. What a lying asshole. That guy needs to be held accountable civilly at least

KG4CGC
11-04-2012, 12:19 AM
linky?

He has a link. It's the last sentence in his post.

n2ize
11-04-2012, 03:20 AM
What a nasty, callous, arrogant, sack of shit. Hopefully what goes around comes around. One day if he needs help I hope people just tell him to blow off like he did to that lady and those poor children..

N8YX
11-04-2012, 07:19 AM
Be really interesting to see who/what the individual is when he's identified (if ever).

W5GA
11-04-2012, 10:03 AM
There's a special place in hell for a dickhead like this.

NY4Q
11-04-2012, 02:59 PM
He acts like there's something missing upstairs.

KG4CGC
11-04-2012, 03:12 PM
Was he hiding something?
Because this is America, and if you have nothing to hide, you have nothing to worry about.

NY3V
11-04-2012, 03:28 PM

Is he in this picture?

NQ6U
11-04-2012, 03:38 PM
If this indeed happened, I hope someone nails the guy's ass to the wall.

That said, I'm always a bit leery when it comes to accepting stuff like this at face value. So often, the truth turns out to be something altogether different.

W2NAP
11-05-2012, 09:18 PM
i read on one of the news sites this lady left her house to "go to work" sorry but that was stupid to begin with. 2nd. if a major storm is going on here and someone bangs on my door im not going to answer it. call me mean evil or cold hearted all you want. but im not going to take a chance on letting someone in I do not know that could be a very bad person. (ie plans to hurt/kill me and rob me blind.) so no. im not going to answer the door. and if you try to get in my place if i dont answer be ready for some lead comming your way.

VE7DCW
11-05-2012, 09:45 PM
i read on one of the news sites this lady left her house to "go to work" sorry but that was stupid to begin with. 2nd. if a major storm is going on here and someone bangs on my door im not going to answer it. call me mean evil or cold hearted all you want. but im not going to take a chance on letting someone in I do not know that could be a very bad person. (ie plans to hurt/kill me and rob me blind.) so no. im not going to answer the door. and if you try to get in my place if i dont answer be ready for some lead comming your way.

Tony......you would shoot first....and then ask the questions afterward! :naughty:

KC2UGV
11-06-2012, 07:36 AM

Wow, I'm sorry you live in a place where people become crazed lunatics waiting to kill you at the first opportunity during a weather storm... You should move to a place like Western NY, or NYC; where people are generally much nicer, especially during a disaster scenario.

KG4CGC
11-06-2012, 09:04 AM
Wow, I'm sorry you live in a place where people become crazed lunatics waiting to kill you at the first opportunity during a weather storm... You should move to a place like Western NY, or NYC; where people are generally much nicer, especially during a disaster scenario.

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c79/bebop5/Aliens%20Guy/d2525b46.jpg

n2ize
11-06-2012, 12:14 PM
Wow, I'm sorry you live in a place where people become crazed lunatics waiting to kill you at the first opportunity during a weather storm... You should move to a place like Western NY, or NYC; where people are generally much nicer, especially during a disaster scenario.Very true. The thing that often amazes me is that many people knock NYC as being cold and insensitive, selfish and uncaring. But it is amazing how many New Yorkers selflessly poured out to help others who were in danger or in need. The FDNY, NYPD, Sanitation dept and the citizenry of NYC really did their best to help and reach out to people in need during this most recent crisis. I am sure people in Western NY, i.e. Bufallo, etc. responded the same way. NYC people are not the insensitive, uncaring lot that many imagine them to be.

kb2vxa
11-07-2012, 01:01 AM
"The thing that often amazes me is that many people knock NYC as being cold and insensitive, selfish and uncaring."

Staten Island is the borough/county of Richmond so you can say that creep is one of the sort that gives New Yorkers a bad name. The attitude is famous but not as in the above, that's a misunderstanding by those who have never spent enough time there to know the people. Sure they're cold to strangers, what city dweller can trust a stranger but give one 5 minutes of your time and you have a friend. BTW you can say the same about country folk so don't fault New Yawkas when you get the cold shoulder in Podunk Iowa, they just take a little longer to warm up.

N2NH
11-07-2012, 02:13 AM
"The thing that often amazes me is that many people knock NYC as being cold and insensitive, selfish and uncaring."

Staten Island is the borough/county of Richmond so you can say that creep is one of the sort that gives New Yorkers a bad name. The attitude is famous but not as in the above, that's a misunderstanding by those who have never spent enough time there to know the people. Sure they're cold to strangers, what city dweller can trust a stranger but give one 5 minutes of your time and you have a friend. BTW you can say the same about country folk so don't fault New Yawkas when you get the cold shoulder in Podunk Iowa, they just take a little longer to warm up.

Very true Warren and in many places. Most New Yorkers are pretty decent people, even the homeless. I think that is true for most of humanity. We just don't know and ignorance can breed a lot of division. I've had friends from many countries, even a few who were from the old Soviet Union. They, in fact, were some of the best friends I ever had. Every religion from Hindi, Confucian, Moslem, Jewish, Christian, Wiccan, Agnostic, Atheist and None of the Above. Too bad the world can't learn that we are more similar than different.

W2NAP
11-10-2012, 05:07 PM

i guess the images of looters in NYC was just local tv making it up.

sorry but dont matter if im in anderson,Indianapolis,buffalo,nyc bad storm im not going to open my door for anyone and try and get in my house you will be meet mr lead.

N7YA
11-10-2012, 06:00 PM
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c79/bebop5/Aliens%20Guy/d2525b46.jpg

MITT ROMNEY/APOLLO CREED 2016 !!!

N7YA
11-10-2012, 06:02 PM

sorry but dont matter if im in anderson,Indianapolis,buffalo,nyc bad storm im not going to open my door for anyone and try and get in my house you will be meet mr lead.

(sloooooowly sliding away from the angry man)......:whistle:

kb2vxa
11-10-2012, 06:18 PM
There is the good side, and then there is the bad side to humanity. People seeking refuge is one thing, looters are another story. The media underplayed this one and the New York stations expectedly concentrated on New York and that's only the tip of the iceberg. The National Guard arrested hundreds who came across Barnegat Bay in boats, the bridges being closed and now checkpoints being selective letting only buses across with people picking up the pieces. Here's a funny, Newark reported no looting. NEWARK??? Now pull the other one! It has been said in war there is confusion (reference to the black market) and the Jersey Shore is a war zone.

n2ize
11-10-2012, 06:35 PM

Actually, considering the size of NYC and the population density and the amount of damage, and the power outages, looting was not as big a problem here in NYC as many may have anticipated. yes, there was some looting but it was not rampant and the vast majority of people were civil, honest, and helpful. Same was true of the major Northeast blackout 5 or 10 years ago. Unlike the blackout of 1977 the people of NYC were mainly courteous, helpful and did their best to comfort those who were stranded and couldn't get home. NYC is not the vicious hell hole that many out of towner' s think it to be. We have some damned nice people here.

n2ize
11-10-2012, 06:37 PM
Very true Warren and in many places. Most New Yorkers are pretty decent people, even the homeless. I think that is true for most of humanity. We just don't know and ignorance can breed a lot of division. I've had friends from many countries, even a few who were from the old Soviet Union. They, in fact, were some of the best friends I ever had. Every religion from Hindi, Confucian, Moslem, Jewish, Christian, Wiccan, Agnostic, Atheist and None of the Above. Too bad the world can't learn that we are more similar than different.

A few of my Siberian and Bourbaki relatives (from the old and cold country) helped to comfort and serve people in this time of need. And believe me, these people are rugged, tough. they can endure brutal conditions and bitter cold.

KC2UGV
11-12-2012, 10:47 AM

I would say they were largely over hyped, yes.

Please, stay in Indiana, and don't move the WNY. We like being known as the City of Good Neighbors here. If there's a nasty storm howling, and a mom with two kids comes knocking at my door, I'd let them weather the storm in my house, maybe even offer some coffee and hot chocolate.

W2NAP
11-17-2012, 12:03 AM
I would say they were largely over hyped, yes.

Please, stay in Indiana, and don't move the WNY. We like being known as the City of Good Neighbors here. If there's a nasty storm howling, and a mom with two kids comes knocking at my door, I'd let them weather the storm in my house, maybe even offer some coffee and hot chocolate.

dont worry no plans to move to NY period. However people in Indiana are a bit more smart when it comes to nasty storms. we dont go running out in the middle of them we stay home.

KC2UGV
11-17-2012, 11:38 AM
dont worry no plans to move to NY period. However people in Indiana are a bit more smart when it comes to nasty storms. we dont go running out in the middle of them we stay home.

What if you are caught out there, surprised? I mean, everyone always knows when storm is coming in...

n2ize
11-17-2012, 12:31 PM

In case you didn't notice the vast majority of people were at home or in shelters. Places round here that are normally filled with throngs of people were desertad and void of life. The only people out there were firemen, police, sanitation, and ems. As far as this woman with the 2 kids goes who are we to judge. Why was she out there ? Perhaps it was ignorance. Maybe she simply didn't comprehend how bad such a storm could be ? Maybe she had no choice ? Maybe an err in judgement. It still doesn't mean that she deserved to have a door slammed in her face and be forced to watch 2 toddlers float away and die in the surf.

N7YA
11-17-2012, 05:48 PM
There is the good side, and then there is the bad side to humanity. People seeking refuge is one thing, looters are another story. The media underplayed this one and the New York stations expectedly concentrated on New York and that's only the tip of the iceberg. The National Guard arrested hundreds who came across Barnegat Bay in boats, the bridges being closed and now checkpoints being selective letting only buses across with people picking up the pieces. Here's a funny, Newark reported no looting. NEWARK??? Now pull the other one! It has been said in war there is confusion (reference to the black market) and the Jersey Shore is a war zone.

I think its because theres nothing to loot in Newark.