PDA

View Full Version : High School Fantasies...

AE1PT
10-23-2012, 09:27 PM
My, how things have changed. I read here that a trendy little LA high school has its own form of Fantasy Football.

Called "Fantasy Slut League", male students draft female students by getting them to perform sex acts, and then creating teams around who did what. What a transition. In the early 70s the only team I remember centered around a girl was the one that a certain redhead pulled together one night at a party after doing far too many drugs. The resulting gossip was enough to convince her to drop out... :oops:

http://www.cnn.com/2012/10/23/us/california-fantasy-slut-league-school/index.html?hpt=hp_t3

NA4BH
10-23-2012, 09:40 PM
Our "Redhead" was an exchange student from England. I miss High School.

KJ3N
10-23-2012, 09:41 PM
In the early 70s the only team I remember centered around a girl was the one that a certain redhead pulled together one night at a party after doing far too many drugs. The resulting gossip was enough to convince her to drop out... :oops:

Hawkeye Pierce: "My school could have used someone like her."
B. J. Honeycutt: "Mine did."

N8YX
10-24-2012, 03:29 AM
"Principal reported" is better than "principal accused of" but one wonders if he was just a little miffed at not being included in the fun.

n2ize
10-24-2012, 03:37 AM
My, how things have changed. I read here that a trendy little LA high school has its own form of Fantasy Football.

Called "Fantasy Slut League", male students draft female students by getting them to perform sex acts, and then creating teams around who did what. What a transition. In the early 70s the only team I remember centered around a girl was the one that a certain redhead pulled together one night at a party after doing far too many drugs. The resulting gossip was enough to convince her to drop out... :oops:

http://www.cnn.com/2012/10/23/us/california-fantasy-slut-league-school/index.html?hpt=hp_t3

You don't "do drugs" you "take drugs" or "use drugs". As for the doing part the drugs do you, you don't do them. ;)

N2NH
10-24-2012, 06:37 AM
Saw this. They're also saying this is fairly commonplace these days and has happened at other schools.

I think we had a couple of 'those kind of girls' at my grade school. A georgeous Mexican-Italian girl comes to mind. At 13 she looked 36 and had a killer rack. She had a kid by the time she was 14.

My other grade school was interesting because there were students from 1/2 of Europe as well as daughters from some Broadway/Hollywood actors. Throw in a firecracker who was the daughter of the ex-Argentine ambassador and things could get interesting quickly. ;)

N2CHX
10-24-2012, 07:23 AM
I'm an advocate for sexual freedom but there's a lot to be said for having some self-respect.

KB3LAZ
10-24-2012, 08:13 AM
You don't "do drugs" you "take drugs" or "use drugs". As for the doing part the drugs do you, you don't do them. ;)

That may not always be true. I have seen on TV where some people will have a hooker put cocaine on their lips and give them a BJ. Now, if they just cut a hole in the bag and go to town, then they will be doing drugs. ;)

AE1PT
10-24-2012, 12:28 PM

Statements such as this make me wonder if certain peoples shoelaces have ever been loose enough to be part of the party scene...

And one does indeed do drugs. And then they do you. And if it's all good, you do someone else...

Vernacular. It's where most of civilization lives!

K7SGJ
10-24-2012, 01:10 PM
Statements such as this make me wonder if certain peoples shoelaces have ever been loose enough to be part of the party scene...

And one does indeed do drugs. And then they do you. And if it's all good, you do someone else...

Isn't that a couple miles outside of Akron?

KG4CGC
10-24-2012, 01:14 PM
Humans, have, sex.
Ignorant or misinformed humans, make poor decisions.
If you can live with yourself, then that's all you need to consider. All else is noise.

n2ize
10-24-2012, 01:26 PM

Hmmm... how do you "do a drug" ? Actually the first time I ever heard anyone say "do drugs" was in a 1980's anti-drug DARE add on TV/When a doctor prescribes a medication and I take it am I "doing it" ?? Sorry, maybe its the current vernacular but to me it doesn't sound right. In the old day it was "take drugs", "use drugs" "smoke weed", etc. Then all of a sudden someone coined this "do drugs" statement.

As far as the "party scene" goes, well, I was deeply involved in my younger years... more deeply involved than I care to think about and deeper than most care to go. It was partying but it wasn't always a "party". I don't recall even my most hardcore peers of those days ever saying "do drugs". They would say things like, "how long have you been partying", as opposed to "how long have you been doing drugs".

I don't mean to knock the use of the expression, its just that it never seemed to fit right to me.

AE1PT
10-24-2012, 01:28 PM
Humans, have, sex.
Ignorant or misinformed humans, make poor decisions.

And those people generally have more sex. They don't have to check their calendars or agenda for conflicts. Horny? Drop and Bop time. Ignorant people are generally more enthusiastic and creative about it too...

I don't think that they have sex in Akron.

A few years back a popular thing with MS & HS girls had to do with those plastic bracelets they were so find of wearing. For certain groups, the color was indicative of what sort of sex they were willing to produce in a hookup. It was during this time that I was stunned to learn that in the overall teenage view, fellatio was not considered sex... As far as I know though, this is not how state laws see it.

KG4CGC
10-24-2012, 01:35 PM
And those people generally have more sex.

I'm thinking it's a case of, they produce more offspring due to their ignorance and or misinformation. Let's not leave out blatant carelessness.

n2ize
10-24-2012, 01:42 PM
And those people generally have more sex. They don't have to check their calendars or agenda for conflicts. Horny? Drop and Bop time.

sad but true.

Ignorant people are generally more enthusiastic and creative about it too...

Well, I don't know about that.

Maybe it wasn't invented there yet.

K7SGJ
10-24-2012, 01:48 PM
And those people generally have more sex. They don't have to check their calendars or agenda for conflicts. Horny? Drop and Bop time. Ignorant people are generally more enthusiastic and creative about it too...

A few years back a popular thing with MS & HS girls had to do with those plastic bracelets they were so find of wearing. For certain groups, the color was indicative of what sort of sex they were willing to produce in a hookup. It was during this time that I was stunned to learn that in the overall teenage view, fellatio was not considered sex... As far as I know though, this is not how state laws see it.

That's odd (as opposed to even), everyone I ever knew that had to move there said "man, am I going to be fucked".

NQ6U
10-24-2012, 01:50 PM
Ignorant people are generally more enthusiastic and creative about it too...

So what you're saying is that ignorance truly is bliss...

Don't be silly, of course they do. Vernacular is that volcano in central Italy that wiped out Pompei.

N2CHX
10-24-2012, 03:21 PM
Doing drugs does sound too kinky even for me.

WX7P
10-24-2012, 03:28 PM
Actually, Piedmont High School is in the SF East Bay. It's about 2 miles from the Oakland border, and close to where I used to live in the 80's.

Piedmont was traditionally a white flight community. People who didn't want to live next to "them" in Oakland moved to Piedmont (or San Leandro) because of covenants and handshake agreements between realtors/cops.

It's now a very affluent town and has been for some time. I'm not surprised this bullshit came from there. A lot of these kids think they are bullet proof. I knew some of them at Cal in the 70's and even then, they were assholes.

n2ize
10-24-2012, 03:32 PM
Doing drugs does sound too kinky even for me.

^^^ +1000000000000000000000 :lol:

KB3LAZ
10-24-2012, 03:56 PM
Hmmm... how do you "do a drug" ? Actually the first time I ever heard anyone say "do drugs" was in a 1980's anti-drug DARE add on TV/When a doctor prescribes a medication and I take it am I "doing it" ?? Sorry, maybe its the current vernacular but to me it doesn't sound right. In the old day it was "take drugs", "use drugs" "smoke weed", etc. Then all of a sudden someone coined this "do drugs" statement.

As far as the "party scene" goes, well, I was deeply involved in my younger years... more deeply involved than I care to think about and deeper than most care to go. It was partying but it wasn't always a "party". I don't recall even my most hardcore peers of those days ever saying "do drugs". They would say things like, "how long have you been partying", as opposed to "how long have you been doing drugs".

I don't mean to knock the use of the expression, its just that it never seemed to fit right to me.

I already explained how one would do drugs. Cut a hole in the bag and go to town.

n2ize
10-24-2012, 04:10 PM
I already explained how one would do drugs. Cut a hole in the bag and go to town.

:lol: Well, I can't argue with that. That is the best and most logical explanation I have heard thus far.

n2ize
10-24-2012, 04:10 PM
Actually, Piedmont High School is in the SF East Bay. It's about 2 miles from the Oakland border, and close to where I used to live in the 80's.

Piedmont was traditionally a white flight community. People who didn't want to live next to "them" in Oakland moved to Piedmont (or San Leandro) because of covenants and handshake agreements between realtors/cops.

It's now a very affluent town and has been for some time. I'm not surprised this bullshit came from there. A lot of these kids think they are bullet proof. I knew some of them at Cal in the 70's and even then, they were assholes.

We have our similar analogies over here on the East coast.

VE7DCW
10-24-2012, 09:22 PM

That's in the state of Ohio is'nt it... ?? :rofl:

..... probably close to where Hank lives...... (no offence Hank!) :-D

KB3LAZ
10-25-2012, 04:06 AM
That's in the state of Ohio is'nt it... ?? :rofl:

..... probably close to where Hank lives...... (no offence Hank!) :-D

Closer to Fred. xD