Our 20th Year!
Sunday, October 7th, 2012 8AM - 2PM

New Location!!

We're Moving!

The 2012 Nutmeg Hamfest will be held at
The Sheraton Four-Points Hotel
275 Research Parkway
Meriden, CT 06450
We're looking forward to presenting another first-class show, including lively and interesting speakers and VE examinations.
As always, you'll find a large indoor exhibit hall with new radios
and accessories, and informational displays.
We'll have a large tailgating/flea market area too.
And we will once again host the ARRL CT State Convention.

New Location!!

Countdown to the 2012 Nutfest

The Biggest and Best Hamfest in the
TriState area and Southern New England
Less than 2 hours from NYC, LI, NJ, Boston, and Albany
Over 70 indoor spaces -- reserve early, these generally sell out
Unlimited tailgating space
Plenty of Free, Safe and Secure Parking
Best Hamfest Food Anywhere (really!)

K7SGJ
10-06-2012, 12:45 PM
I was until I found out they moved it. Now it's just too damn far from here.

W1GUH
10-06-2012, 04:34 PM
I will be there tomorrow; this has been one of the bigger and better festers in the NE. Will (probably...if I remember to take the HT) listen on .52 and occasionally call.

TESLA
10-06-2012, 04:39 PM
I'll be there right at 8am and I'll be with Kurt Jackson W1OBQ, Is there a time and place we can meet? I'm not sure if there is a coffe or food concession at the new place or how it will be set up.

W1GUH
10-06-2012, 05:14 PM
Never had good luck pre-arranging a meeting at a specific time and place, especially at a new venue. I expect to get there before 8 to browse the outside tables before the inside opens and will be all in denim with a call sign badge on my shirt. Look for my LONG HIPPY HAIR.

OTOH....there's some rain in the forecast so I might be waiting in the car for the inside to open. White '92 Celica with a busted radio antenna and a K-400 mount on the hatchlip. Or...I could decide to spring for a vendor pass to get in early. Pretty much play all this by ear once I get there.

Looking forward to meeting you.

TESLA
10-06-2012, 05:33 PM
I'll just grab someone else's HT and give you a call on .52

K7SGJ
10-06-2012, 06:22 PM
Never had good luck pre-arranging a meeting at a specific time and place, especially at a new venue. I expect to get there before 8 to browse the outside tables before the inside opens and will be all in denim with a call sign badge on my shirt. Look for my LONG HIPPY HAIR.

OTOH....there's some rain in the forecast so I might be waiting in the car for the inside to open. White '92 Celica with a busted radio antenna and a K-400 mount on the hatchlip. Or...I could decide to spring for a vendor pass to get in early. Pretty much play all this by ear once I get there.

Looking forward to meeting you.

Damn long haired hippies. :stickpoke:

TESLA
10-06-2012, 06:34 PM
I'l be easy to spot, I look EXACTLY like my Avatar

W1GUH
10-06-2012, 08:10 PM
I'll just grab someone else's HT and give you a call on .52

Check your PM's. We can swap phone numbers & hook up that way. Better than HT's. Unless you don't have a cell...then we'll just have to BOL for each other.