PDA

View Full Version : What ever happened to??

K6DKO
09-18-2012, 05:13 PM
Hi I am new here.

A couple of years back I had a run in with N3XP. I asked a simple question, on the QRZ forum, about setting up my radios for my wife and I to use in case of emergency. This guy came unglued. calling me a whacker and ecommer ect.

I have done a search on QRZ for him and it comes up with his expired website n3xp.com. Its like he feel off the face of the earth. I see a mention of him here on this forum and I think his last time he logged on here was in 2010. He was banned from the QRZ forum. I was just wondering if anyone knew what happen to this "nice person" :yuck:?

Don

KG4CGC
09-18-2012, 05:19 PM
No one knows. It's a mystery wrapped within a conundrum.

N8YX
09-18-2012, 05:28 PM
I've seen him post a few times on Eham.

ETA:

Welcome, Don...our bartender will be along shortly with a glass of your favorite. Whatever it is, we have it in stock.

Put it on Carl's tab. He never pays anyway.

KG4CGC
09-18-2012, 05:38 PM
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c79/bebop5/drinks/9b0486d2.jpg

K7SGJ
09-18-2012, 05:47 PM
No one knows. It's a mystery wrapped within a conundrum.

I hope it wasn't a used conundrum.

N2NH
09-18-2012, 05:51 PM
I hope it wasn't a used conundrum.

I think this is the type of conundrum you move into.

And welcome to the island Don. Hold out for a Mai-Tai.

K6DKO
09-18-2012, 05:57 PM
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c79/bebop5/drinks/9b0486d2.jpgWOW that is a great Ale!! Ive been on a Corona binge lately. There is something about working in the heat all day and coming home and drinking a Corona!

As for N3XP the last post I can find on eHam is from 2010. I hope nothing happened to him :snicker:

N2NH
09-18-2012, 06:09 PM
WOW that is a great Ale!! Ive been on a Corona binge lately. There is something about working in the heat all day and coming home and drinking a Corona!

As for N3XP the last post I can find on eHam is from 2010. I hope nothing happened to him :snicker:

I think I know who you're talking about. He was fighting arguing with a lot of people on QRZ. Got banned for awhile then came back telling everyone who he was friendly with (a very short list) to go to some site he had. After that it was like a hole in the ground swallowed him up.

Haven't really thought of him much. Sort of like a streaker. Comes, gets a lot of attention, then is gone.

K6DKO
09-18-2012, 06:16 PM
Sort of like a streaker. Comes, gets a lot of attention, then is gone.Ewwww did you have to put that vision in my head?? LOL

I have been reading his post on eHam. It was the same hateful crap he was posting on QRZ.

N8YX
09-18-2012, 06:23 PM
Search the InterTubez for username "asciibaron" and see what ye nets.

KJ3N
09-18-2012, 06:53 PM
A couple of years back I had a run in with N3XP. I asked a simple question, on the QRZ forum, about setting up my radios for my wife and I to use in case of emergency. This guy came unglued.

You mean like this (http://forums.qrz.com/showthread.php?228104-Cluster-Abuse/page5)? :rofl:

K6DKO
09-18-2012, 07:13 PM
You mean like this (http://forums.qrz.com/showthread.php?228104-Cluster-Abuse/page5)? :rofl:Yup!!

KG4CGC
09-18-2012, 07:23 PM
Yep. It's a mystery.

KB3LAZ
09-18-2012, 07:25 PM
Hi I am new here.

A couple of years back I had a run in with N3XP. I asked a simple question, on the QRZ forum, about setting up my radios for my wife and I to use in case of emergency. This guy came unglued. calling me a whacker and ecommer ect.

I have done a search on QRZ for him and it comes up with his expired website n3xp.com. Its like he feel off the face of the earth. I see a mention of him here on this forum and I think his last time he logged on here was in 2010. He was banned from the QRZ forum. I was just wondering if anyone knew what happen to this "nice person" :yuck:?

Don

I have no idea. On another note, you are supposed to drive around the rock slides, not over them. :shock:

WØTKX
09-18-2012, 07:39 PM
Predators feed elsewhere when scared off with a bright tiki torch? :dunno:

K6DKO
09-18-2012, 07:44 PM
I have no idea. On another note, you are supposed to drive around the rock slides, not over them. :shock:That is half the fun! The other half is fixing your vehicle when it breaks on the big rocks.:doh:

KB3LAZ
09-18-2012, 08:07 PM
That is half the fun! The other half is fixing your vehicle when it breaks on the big rocks.:doh:

:P My car only sits a few inches off the ground. No driving over rocks for me.

KA9MOT
09-19-2012, 02:45 AM
Hi I am new here.

Don

I changed my call sign...damn whacker! :rofl:

N7YA
09-19-2012, 04:46 AM
You mean like this (http://forums.qrz.com/showthread.php?228104-Cluster-Abuse/page5)? :rofl:

Wow! Ok, that guy is just another highstrung sociopath.

I have worked DXCC in one sitting during contest before, i lost count of how many people have done this....one sitting. He sounds like a wacker who just likes to argue over nothing whatsoever....i wouldnt worry about where he ran off to, we have had a friggin parade of those kinds of idiots come and go from our shores.

But still, let him come here and get dismantled by this crew...we're not your average ham radio website.. :snicker:

N2NH
09-19-2012, 05:35 AM
Ewwww did you have to put that vision in my head?? LOL

I have been reading his post on eHam. It was the same hateful crap he was posting on QRZ.

All I could think of. My only recollections of him were that if he were in a room by himself, he'd give himself a black eye and that he was a 3rd rate attention whore. His page sort of adds a bit of "Loonie" to that.

http://i48.tinypic.com/20a9vlh.jpg

X-Rated
09-19-2012, 09:06 AM
All I could think of. My only recollections of him were that if he were in a room by himself, he'd give himself a black eye and that he was a 3rd rate attention whore. His page sort of adds a bit of "Loonie" to that.

I would never tell anyone that I am in Rolling Meadows, IL. It is not a safe thing to do. Even if you tell someone who is good, light hearted and kind, they could in turn tell someone your whereabouts who will whack you in the head to avoid being charged with a gun assault. Then they will feel safer knowing that their secrets of conspiracies in the grassy knoll and the Trade Towers are quelled.

AE1PT
09-19-2012, 11:11 AM
Ahh yea, good old Andy. I still fondly remember the sound he made as I dropped him into the cornfield...

PLONK :awww:

VE7DCW
09-19-2012, 11:31 AM

...... and if you will note as well ... he has Sue AF6LJ listed as a "friend" ....... 'nuff said! :nuts:

X-Rated
09-19-2012, 11:32 AM
Ahh yea, good old Andy. I still fondly remember the sound he made as I dropped him into the cornfield...

PLONK :awww:

Were you on QRZ or TZ? I am cornfused now.

AE1PT
09-19-2012, 01:04 PM
Were you on QRZ or TZ? I am cornfused now.

Shirley, you jest...

But maybe this is all good... :cool2:

W3WN
09-19-2012, 01:09 PM
Wow! Ok, that guy is just another highstrung sociopath.

I have worked DXCC in one sitting during contest before, i lost count of how many people have done this....one sitting. He sounds like a wacker who just likes to argue over nothing whatsoever....i wouldnt worry about where he ran off to, we have had a friggin parade of those kinds of idiots come and go from our shores.

But still, let him come here and get dismantled by this crew...we're not your average ham radio website.. :snicker:Oh. Him.

Ignorance & apathy. What a maroon.

... and I too have worked DXCC in a contest weekend. It's not THAT hard, if you have a decent station... and pick the right contest...

X-Rated
09-19-2012, 01:10 PM
Shirley, you jest...

But maybe this is all good... :cool2:

Roger, Roger. Don't pat, Pat.

W3WN
09-19-2012, 01:11 PM
Roger, Roger. Don't pat, Pat.Did you have to bring that up? Next someone will be asking if you've ever watched gladiator films or spent time in a Turkish prison...

KB3LAZ
09-19-2012, 01:22 PM
Did you have to bring that up? Next someone will be asking if you've ever watched gladiator films or spent time in a Turkish prison...

o.o how many times do I have to answer that question, no. Though, my wife says that going to Turkey is like being in prison, does that count? My mother in-law feels the same way. My father didnt much care for it either.

N7YA
09-19-2012, 05:25 PM
... and I too have worked DXCC in a contest weekend. It's not THAT hard, if you have a decent station... and pick the right contest...

Thats all im saying. Its not as hard as he is making it out to be. Now, the second 100 is another story! :yes:

X-Rated
09-19-2012, 09:05 PM
Did you have to bring that up? Next someone will be asking if you've ever watched gladiator films or spent time in a Turkish prison...

Yeah, but I summoned Roger RGR.

W4RLR
09-20-2012, 02:16 AM
o.o how many times do I have to answer that question, no. Though, my wife says that going to Turkey is like being in prison, does that count? My mother in-law feels the same way. My father didnt much care for it either.Having lived in Turkey for a year and a half, I can only say what the master sergeant said when he greeted we newly assigned troops to Incirlik Air Base. "Welcome to Turkey. Set your watch back fifty years."

But for a first assignment, it wasn't bad. The beach was thirty minutes away, we paid Turks to do the cleaning of the dormitories, the laundry, and all of the other mundane chores that low ranking airmen usually are assigned to do. I'd go back in a heartbeat.

N2NH
09-20-2012, 03:41 AM
I would never tell anyone that I am in Rolling Meadows, IL. It is not a safe thing to do. Even if you tell someone who is good, light hearted and kind, they could in turn tell someone your whereabouts who will whack you in the head to avoid being charged with a gun assault. Then they will feel safer knowing that their secrets of conspiracies in the grassy knoll and the Trade Towers are quelled.

Ah, even with NYC gun laws they were bringing their hand held phallic symbol. Even had a giant black pickup stop in front of my Peace Officer job at 3AM with two out-of-town looking guys in it. They had much bigger problems than I did. Two NYPD cops were right behind them half out of their car and both holding THEIR guns.

My friends must've pulled them over after that. I never saw them again.