PDA

View Full Version : Indianapolis Colts

W2NAP
09-16-2012, 04:31 PM
they got the 1st win of the season. only got to catch the 1st half. not sure what the hell happened to them in the 2nd (letting the vikings score like they did)

but it does look like they are improving a little bit.

X-Rated
09-19-2012, 02:59 PM
they got the 1st win of the season. only got to catch the 1st half. not sure what the hell happened to them in the 2nd (letting the vikings score like they did)

but it does look like they are improving a little bit.

Lulz. The Vikings? The Colts can't even beat da Bears.

Indy has a lot of re-building and with a little Luck, they can make it to the playoffs in a few years.

W2NAP
09-20-2012, 04:00 PM
Lulz. The Vikings? The Colts can't even beat da Bears.

Indy has a lot of re-building and with a little Luck, they can make it to the playoffs in a few years.

rebuilding they will do. as for the not able to beat the bears, i didnt expect them to. I honestly didnt see the 1st win coming until later in the season.

X-Rated
09-20-2012, 04:50 PM
In all seriousness, I think Luck is a good addition to the Colts. I am glad he is AFC and so the Bears and Cowboys won't be playing him all the time. If you remember Jimmy Johnson and the Cowboys, he totally revamped the team and went 1-15. They had to win one game back then because it seemed like they always split a pair with the 'Skins. But 2 years after the 1-15 season, they were Super Bowl champs and were Super Bowl champs 2 out of the 3 following years.

As you could see, the Bears are mediocre this season. Playing the Colts, I thought that the offensive line was immaculate, but against the Packers, they were dismal. In recent years, the Patriots gained much of their success over Brady being able to drop back and make a quick pass and the receiver being able to tack on yards after the reception. It keeps the offensive line refreshed. Jay Cutler is someone who needs a half hour in the pocket. Of course that means he needs someone open, but they really aren't coordinated enough to make that happen. With a lot of work, Luck can be that QB and start tearing apart defenses.

W2NAP
09-20-2012, 05:46 PM
im just waiting to see what luck will do rest of the season.. if he and the colts can win at least 6 games then id say its damn good and watch out next year

N8YX
09-21-2012, 06:59 AM
...and the Browns will STILL lose this year...

X-Rated
09-21-2012, 12:45 PM
...and the Browns will STILL lose this year...

What can I say? I haven't been keeping up too much with the Browns. Essentially, they are an expansion team and it normally takes a few years to take off and win Championships. However, Houston is doing very well. I don't know what, if anything besides the name and records, was transferred to the present team, but there always have seemed to be issues that were problematic to Cleveland. They have had good draft picks and seemed to have many ingredients to great success but just haven't had that entry into the big game since the Packers and the Chiefs met in that big game. We will see what will happen.

W3WN
09-21-2012, 02:31 PM
What can I say? I haven't been keeping up too much with the Browns. Essentially, they are an expansion team and it normally takes a few years to take off and win Championships. However, Houston is doing very well. I don't know what, if anything besides the name and records, was transferred to the present team, but there always have seemed to be issues that were problematic to Cleveland. They have had good draft picks and seemed to have many ingredients to great success but just haven't had that entry into the big game since the Packers and the Chiefs met in that big game. We will see what will happen.Chew on this one, then...

Did you know that the Browns are for sale? The person who appears to be most likely to buy them from Randy Lerner is Jimmy Haslam III.

One of the minority owners of the Steelers.

X-Rated
09-21-2012, 03:27 PM
Chew on this one, then...

Did you know that the Browns are for sale? The person who appears to be most likely to buy them from Randy Lerner is Jimmy Haslam III.

One of the minority owners of the Steelers.

I had no idea about that. There should be laws against that. I am surprised that scheise like this can happen.

NQ6U
09-21-2012, 04:40 PM
Did you know that the Browns are for sale?

Yeah, but I'm saving my money to buy Lanai from Larry Ellison.

X-Rated
09-21-2012, 08:14 PM
Yeah, but I'm saving my money to buy Lanai from Larry Ellison.

Howdy neighbor. I'm buying Maui.

W2NAP
10-07-2012, 03:54 PM
colts beat the packers 30-27

come from behind win. they was down 21-3 at the half.

pretty damn good