PDA

View Full Version : Inna-net Ex-plorer Problem

koØm
09-11-2012, 09:57 PM
Wait...........OK, I have my mouth-piece in and my helmet on; I went to Facebook this morning and, Facebook is totally blank! Did a Google search and, it seems to be a Global(?) issue.

Firefox and Chrome were not affected.

KJ3N
09-11-2012, 10:02 PM
I fail to see the problem. IE is pretty much a POS. As long as FF and Chrome are working, I can't see where you should give a fuck.

:dunno:

W4GPL
09-12-2012, 08:44 AM
Yeah.. don't know what to tell you. My solution to IE problems is it install a better/different web browser.

Hint: Firefox & Chrome don't need to advertise on TV. :)

koØm
09-12-2012, 01:38 PM
I fail to see the problem. IE is pretty much a POS. As long as FF and Chrome are working, I can't see where you should give a fuck.

:dunno:

Maybe I have that "OCD" thing, I don't know..........

OR, something you get locked into when your OS get "Automatic Updates" from "GAWD". I have been lucky, IE 7 has treated me OK and, my enterprise antivirus program will flag a bad location before it will load it. Pretty much the big three browsers are almost transparent in operation (YMMV).

IF there was a valid reason that it mattered, it is this; each browser is defaulted to Google as it home page and, signed in to a different gmail account. One account where I only get mail from my childs school and the other is a SPAM only account.