PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from W6WBJ

W6WBJ
04-26-2008, 08:56 AM
Hello. I just joined this forum and wanted to introduce myself. But mainly I wanted to make a request concerning my pending renewal case with the FCC. As you may know, I deny the Enforcement Bureau's allegations. I am a good operator, and have never interfered with anybody. I intend to prove this at the hearing before the Administrative Law Judge.

Americans believe in due process of law, and that people are entitled to be considered innocent until proven guilty. I would therefore appreciate it if you would please give me the benefit of the doubt prior to my hearing, and not adjudge me guilty of any Part 97 violations until all the facts are presented.

Thank you.

Bill Crowell, W6WBJ

WX7P
04-26-2008, 09:32 AM
Billy, Billy, Billy.

So, you've taken your roadshow over here?

Where are you on 75? It's been a long time. We could chat...

N6IWH and KK6AN say "Hi!"

KB6APL

kb9rqz
04-26-2008, 05:57 PM
Hello. I just joined this forum and wanted to introduce myself. But mainly I wanted to make a request concerning my pending renewal case with the FCC. As you may know, I deny the Enforcement Bureau's allegations. I am a good operator, and have never interfered with anybody. I intend to prove this at the hearing before the Administrative Law Judge.

Americans believe in due process of law, and that people are entitled to be considered innocent until proven guilty. I would therefore appreciate it if you would please give me the benefit of the doubt prior to my hearing, and not adjudge me guilty of any Part 97 violations until all the facts are presented.

Thank you.

Bill Crowell, W6WBJ
peronaly I havebeen more than willing to grant you and even some of those that attack me daily the benifit of the doubts

I do sugesst you might have better luck narrowing the focous of the interogatories

N2RJ
04-26-2008, 06:11 PM
Hi Bill.

Welcome to the Island.

Good luck with your case.

W3DUB
04-30-2008, 10:44 PM
Bill -
I don't know the exact facts of your case, but good luck with it. There is always two sides to the story, I'd say....

N2RJ
05-01-2008, 01:12 PM
If you want the FCC's side of the case, you can google it.

As for Bill's I don't know the specifics, and can't comment on it until it has been resolved.

W3DUB
05-01-2008, 02:58 PM
I must admit.. I'm reading through his interrogatories now. While some of them are very apt questions to ask of Mr. Hollingsworth, others are simply off the wall.

WBJ, you certainly did your legal research here. I can see why the EB is being compelled to answer Cromwell's questions. But I guarantee on some of the more "off the wall" ones they'll defer.

I'd like to see some answers as to the favortism that goes on. We have several amateurs going on double-digits as far as enforcement letters going out, with no license revocation. I guess we'll see what happens. i'm interested to hear the commissions response.

WV6Z
05-05-2008, 03:37 AM
Billy, Billy, Billy.

So, you've taken your roadshow over here?

Where are you on 75? It's been a long time. We could chat...

N6IWH and KK6AN say "Hi!"

KB6APL

;)

N2RJ
05-05-2008, 08:33 AM
I'd like to see some answers as to the favortism that goes on. We have several amateurs going on double-digits as far as enforcement letters going out, with no license revocation. I guess we'll see what happens. i'm interested to hear the commissions response.

I personally think that the commission is either afraid to fine these people or caught up in red tape.

And from what I've seen, these are the people that get NALed by the FCC:

Hams manufacturing and selling modified illegal 11 meters equipment as a business (not just a few sales as a private individual)
Chronic troublemakers
non-licensees who are generally acted upon because they are being made an example of
Hams who use the bands for broadcasting

Generally no one else really gets the book thrown at them. I agree there could be more enforcement, but are we going to fine everyone who makes a mistake?

As for the troublemakers on 275 - why don't you complain to Industry Canada about the Canadian who repeatedly violates the rules there, in addition to reporting the troublemakers stateside? Can't complain about favoritism when you yourself are practicing it. That's called hypocrisy.

W3DUB
05-05-2008, 10:19 AM
IC has no complaint structure. And from what I've heard... they aren't going to do anything. If anything does happen there its going to be a cross-border deal.

kb9rqz
05-05-2008, 12:09 PM

I personally think that the commission is either afraid to fine these people or caught up in red tape.
.I think you are prety close

I think the FCC is afraid some of there rules would never stand a real chalenge

kb9rqz
05-05-2008, 12:11 PM
IC has no complaint structure. And from what I've heard... they aren't going to do anything. If anything does happen there its going to be a cross-border deal.
I have seen a note proporting to be from IC ,a dn have had a conversation with RH comfirming that he has received a note saying that "where Karol May be violating the IC rules on radio he is within rights given him under CA law " or soemthing to that effect

N2RJ
05-05-2008, 02:26 PM

.I think you are prety close

I think the FCC is afraid some of there rules would never stand a real chalenge

Yep, that too!

W3DUB
05-05-2008, 02:55 PM
I have seen a note proporting to be from IC ,a dn have had a conversation with RH comfirming that he has received a note saying that "where Karol May be violating the IC rules on radio he is within rights given him under CA law " or soemthing to that effect

Either way... Riley can't sit over here and write endless letters to serial offenders on that frequency and not do anything. It's funny that everyone expects IC to do something when there's an equally bad American problem on the freq as well, that the FCC is only paying lip service to.

That's not sticking up for Karol, its just the honest to god truth :D

N2RJ
05-05-2008, 03:20 PM

Either way... Riley can't sit over here and write endless letters to serial offenders on that frequency and not do anything. It's funny that everyone expects IC to do something when there's an equally bad American problem on the freq as well, that the FCC is only paying lip service to.

Actually the whole problem on 275 would go away if Karol went away. Seriously.

As for the American problem on 275, didn't K1MAN get a big fine for his activities?

WX7P
05-05-2008, 04:07 PM
I must admit.. I'm reading through his interrogatories now. While some of them are very apt questions to ask of Mr. Hollingsworth, others are simply off the wall.

WBJ, you certainly did your legal research here. I can see why the EB is being compelled to answer Cromwell's questions. But I guarantee on some of the more "off the wall" ones they'll defer.

Billy IS an attorney, so the lengthy response to Riley is no surprise.

I think he may have been jamming on 75 last night. I was talking to my buddy in the Bay Area when someone kept jamming using the former callsign of one of the SF Bay Area repeater denizens of the early '80's. Billy is probably of the few be subtle enough to use that approach to jamming. I didn't engage the dude in conversation, so I couldn't tell for sure...

N3ATS
05-05-2008, 05:34 PM
Yep, that too!

Look at the illegal CB thing. Who does the FCC go after? Small time dealers who would rather fold than fight. Why hasn't Copper gotten busted. Not only are they a retail outlet, they are a distributor as well. They have the ways and means to fight, and have before. And won.

IMO, most of the illegal CB rules have no force of law, and really aren't enforceable. The FCC doesn't want a fight, hence they go after the little guy. If they had to fight, they would probably lose.

Google Jim Peng.

kb9rqz
05-06-2008, 12:33 PM

Actually the whole problem on 275 would go away if Karol went away. Seriously.

As for the American problem on 275, didn't K1MAN get a big fine for his activities?

maybe it would

likewise Hitler would have had no problem to beleive him if MY ancestors (and yours if I recall correctly) were all dead

as long as Karol or anyone stay within the law, they got rights,

right that I aquired a abit of a limp and assorted aches everytime it rains defending

K1MAN did get fined but has not paid it or as I hear stoped operating againt looks like somethign where the FCC is a fraid to go to bat

Tolerating and surrendering to terroists is part and parcel of a raod that lead to what jews swore "never again" over

kb9rqz
05-06-2008, 12:36 PM

:D
sadly you are wrong there RH can and does do exactly that I hope it stop or at least the RH re-retires soon

N2RJ
05-06-2008, 01:00 PM
maybe it would

likewise Hitler would have had no problem to beleive him if MY ancestors (and yours if I recall correctly) were all dead

right that I aquired a abit of a limp and assorted aches everytime it rains defending

K1MAN did get fined but has not paid it or as I hear stoped operating againt looks like somethign where the FCC is a fraid to go to bat

Tolerating and surrendering to terroists is part and parcel of a raod that lead to what jews swore "never again" over

Boy, you're really off the deep end, equating the QRMers with Adolf Hitler.

As for my ancestors, I think a few of them even fought with Adolf, but yeah, others would have been toast.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subhas_Chandra_Bose

Having escaped incarceration at home by assuming the guise of a Pashtun insurance agent ("Ziaudddin") to reach Afghanistan, Bose travelled to Moscow on the passport of an Italian nobleman "Count Orlando Mazzotta". From Moscow, he reached Rome, and from there he travelled to Germany, where he instituted the Special Bureau for India under Adam von Trott zu Solz, broadcasting on the German-sponsored Azad Hind Radio. He founded the Free India Centre in Berlin, and created the Indian Legion (consisting of some 4500 soldiers) out of Indian prisoners of war who had previously fought for the British in North Africa prior to their capture by Axis forces. The Indian Legion was attached to the Wehrmacht, and later transferred to the Waffen SS;[3]. Its members swore the following allegiance to Hitler and Bose: "I swear by God this holy oath that I will obey the leader of the German race and state, Adolf Hitler, as the commander of the German armed forces in the fight for India, whose leader is Subhas Chandra Bose". [4] This oath clearly abrogates control of the Indian legion to the German armed forces whilst stating Bose's overall leadership of India. He was also, however, prepared to envisage an invasion of India via the U.S.S.R. by Nazi troops, spearheaded by the Azad Hind Legion; many have questioned his judgment here, as it seems unlikely that the Germans could have been easily persuaded to leave after such an invasion, which might also have resulted in an Axis victory in the War.[5]

The lack of interest shown by Hitler in the cause of Indian independence eventually caused Bose to become disillusioned with Hitler and he decided to leave Nazi Germany in 1943. Bose had been living together with his wife Emilie Schenkl in Berlin from 1941 until 1943, when he left for south-east Asia. He travelled by the German submarine U-180 around the Cape of Good Hope to Imperial Japan (via Japanese submarine I-29). Thereafter the Japanese helped him raise his army in Singapore. This was the only civilian transfer across two submarines of two different navies in World War II.

It's just a freakin' hobby. Really. If Karol stops broadcasting on 275, I can guarantee the madness will at least simmer down, without a single person being put in the gas chamber.

N8YX
05-07-2008, 11:29 AM
It's just a freakin' hobby. Really. If Karol stops broadcasting on 275, I can guarantee the madness will at least simmer down, without a single person being put in the gas chamber.

The same was said of "Herbie Baby" (KV4FZ) and Rich (ex-WB2OTK) years back: If ONLY they would "...go away...", 20M would be a nicer place.

They DID; albeit by force (RH & Co).. And the current collection of miscreants arose to take their places.

As long as you have a soapbox, orator, crowd of hecklers and a bag full of rotten tomatoes the problem will self-perpetuate...

WX7P
05-07-2008, 11:36 AM

As long as you have a soapbox, orator, crowd of hecklers and a bag full of rotten tomatoes the problem will self-perpetuate...

You're exactly right, Fred. That's why I think K3VR and others are doing amateur radio a disservice by constantly babbling about these guys. The "miscreants" love the attention, even if it's negative.

kb9rqz
05-08-2008, 06:04 AM
maybe it would

As for my ancestors, I think a few of them even fought with Adolf, but yeah, others would have been toast.

I did no such thing

OTOH it ignoring the efforts to roll over people rights that allowed the envioment in Geermany that resulted in hilter being able to do what he did

N2RJ
05-08-2008, 11:25 AM
maybe it would

I did no such thing

OTOH it ignoring the efforts to roll over people rights that allowed the envioment in Geermany that resulted in hilter being able to do what he did

So are you saying it is OK to curse and broadcast political propaganda on ham radio?

kd6nig
05-08-2008, 12:54 PM
The only time the FCC will go after "High profile" people is when public sentiment allows them to. If the problems on CB radio caused the FCC to receive letters like the whole Janet Jackson debacle did, and if "CB Radio" itself was a large broadcast network with millions of dollars to pay fines with, they would do it.

I think the CB enforcement you see done now is only because its easy to do and it proves to the people who oversee the FCC that they are doing their job. Its pretty easy to walk into Joe Schmoes CB sales and whisper into someones ear "Psssst! I need a kicker for my truck." Upon receiving same, the badge comes out and a few guys shut the place down and issue a NAL.

Then when Congress asks if they are doing their job, they can put it on the laundry list of accomplishments they did that year.

But I guess its kind of like the police taking a long time and a lot of man hours to pin something solid on someone who is famous or has a lot of money that is committing crime. Look at the years and years it took them to get mob bosses and the like tossed in jail. You had to make sure you had a solid case to justify the millions you spent chasing the guy. One slip and his attorney will have him out on the street the next day-all that money wasted.

The FCC, with their budget, I guess they figure they do what they have to do, to justify the line item on the budget. They do enough and get those on the cheap so it doesn't hurt the bottom line. If they see a big fish they can easily nab, they do it.

But for the most part, they won't go after anyone hard with the resources and the time to do it. Its part of the reason guys like MAN are just in a perpetual situation of suspense. They would spend 10 times the funds to get him to try to pay that NAL, and its likely it would take years to get it, and when they did, they would probably get a fraction of it. But, hes on the air much less now.

Probably to them, thats "good enough" for now.

kb9rqz
05-08-2008, 03:51 PM
maybe it would

I did no such thing

So are you saying it is OK to curse and broadcast political propaganda on ham radio?
where did you read that? I said nothing of the sort

OTOH NOW I will add a few coment

IC say that Karol is not in violation fo CA law/rules therefore in CAnada it is premited .gorw up and face that fact

Polictical opinion while discouraged has been legeal here in the USA.

Thoelogical progaganda seems quite acceptable on air in the USA and CA

I will now say yes ANY amount of profanity is better than death threats and censorship. BTW I listen at times I have yet to hear. anything beyond an occaional "fucktard" I regularly see profanity laced QRM with no no id but that I can roughly DF to points south or east of me

as soon as you or anyone insists that another surrender his rights lawfully exercised for your convenecne you become as bad as the indiviyual supporters of the German National Socialist Workers party IMO

Do I agree with Karol's opinions? , occasionaly I do, generaly I don't, sometimes like a bit of his opinions on aquarims and global warning I do think he is a nut, but I do defend his RIGHT to express them, and to be a nut as long as he obeys the rules and IC (a fact comfirmed by RH) deems him in compliance

N1LAF
05-11-2008, 06:32 AM
The real fact is that Canadian law on free speech is narrower than in the US. Consider the following.

http://www.media-awareness.ca/english/r ... tron_2.cfm (http://www.media-awareness.ca/english/resources/articles/online_hate/hate_crime_electron_2.cfm)

Application of Canadian Hate Laws

The traditional mediums of communication include voice, gesture and print. With the advent of the information age, communication mediums have expanded to include electronic means of communication including telegraph, telephone, telex, radio and television broadcasting and computer communications.

Most of the laws in Canada which seek to restrict the dissemination of hate propaganda specifically address electronic forms of media. For example, in defining the term "communicating" s. 319(7) [40] of the Criminal Code specifically includes communicating by telephone, broadcasting or other audible or visible means. Similarly, s. 13(1) of the Canadian Human Rights Act specifically prohibits the dissemination of hate messages which are communicated "telephonically", while s. 13(2) clearly provides an exception to subsection (1) for matters communicated "by means of the facilities of a broadcasting undertaking."

While it is encouraging to note that these relatively recent additions to the Canadian law refer to electronic forms of communication, the unique nature of electronic media makes it extremely difficult to discern how these new provisions are to be applied. For example, s. 319(1) of the Criminal Code prohibits a person from communicating statements inciting hatred "in any public place" where such incitement is likely to lead to a breach of the peace. As was noted above, "communicating" includes communicating by telephone or broadcasting or any other audible or visible means. This raises the important question of what it means to communicate statements by telephone, in a public place, which incite hatred where such incitement is likely to lead to a breach of the peace. If a person records a series of hateful messages in his voice-mail box, which are intended to incite hatred and which are likely to lead to a breach of the peace, and he invites others to call in to his voice-mail and listen to the pre-recorded messages [41]

For me, Karol is not my problem, I don't care. I don't listen to him, I don't talk with him. I operate 160m, 80m, and 40m almost exclusively.

Question: How can one DF without a directional antenna? Just curious.

kb9rqz
05-11-2008, 10:30 PM

I have directional anttenas so the question is totlay moot

N1LAF
05-12-2008, 10:16 PM

Which one did you get? A few years ago I picked up a Mosley CL-33, and looking forward to putting it up in the air late spring/early summer. The Mosley CL-33 is a three element, 10-15-20M beam.

kb9rqz
05-12-2008, 10:42 PM

Which one did you get? A few years ago I picked up a Mosley CL-33, and looking forward to putting it up in the air late spring/early summer. The Mosley CL-33 is a three element, 10-15-20M beam.

are you ON something?

a person could certainly be forgiven for concluding that

you have accused me of attacking you tried to tell me how to run my life admited even boasted of being conented with the vilest ham I have ever had the displeasure to encouter

which ONE ? gee if I were limited to one anttena I could never be very happy as a ham

I have a number of anttenas all most have a certain amount of directionality

N1LAF
05-16-2008, 10:33 AM
Look Mark, I was just trying to be civil, I was was only asking about your antenna, or antennas if you like. Why do you make everything to be an attack? I am not telling you who or who not to be friends with, so don't tell me the same.

kb9rqz
05-16-2008, 02:09 PM
Look Mark, I was just trying to be civil, I was was only asking about your antenna, or antennas if you like. Why do you make everything to be an attack? I am not telling you who or who not to be friends with, so don't tell me the same.

you stlaked across the web for days

you try to tell how I may or may not handle my

you imply my astation lacks the capities it has

you have insulted me in the past

you lie about what I say to you

now you have the nerve to wonder that I respond to you in a hostile manner

I have never told how can be freinds with with one exception: Myself

I don't know or much care care what your personal malfuntion is, trly I don't

I do ask you stop expecting I will view as anything other than poor ham a poor person based on who you choose to hang with and what you choose to do

N1LAF
05-16-2008, 05:16 PM

I do ask you stop expecting I will view as anything other than poor ham a poor person based on who you choose to hang with and what you choose to do

Mark, the only one that is malfunctioning here is you.

Since you responded by saying you had a directional antenna, all I did is ask what kind, and described a recent find myself. I was very civil with no agenda. I guess for you it is a crime to be pleasant and to try to strike up a decent conversation. But, the reality is that a decent conversation cannot be conducted with indecent individuals.

I ask a simple question, you attack me. Why?

Are you calling everyone here vile? These are my friends here. You want to talk about 'vilest ham', how about your buddy Todd? Tell me if that this is not a vile site? *** URL struck because of web site vileness*** Warning-Material posted is rather disgusting.
Everyone, check out this site and tell me if this is vile or not.

I have a lot of friends on this site, so your BS is not going to fly here. This is not RRAP.

Also, sir, stop your false accusations against me as being untruthful, and I don't stalk. I have been on a business trip all week and just got home last night, and now this nonsense.

kb9rqz
05-16-2008, 05:30 PM

Mark, the only one that is malfunctioning here is you.

Since you responded by saying you had a directional antenna, all I did is ask what kind, and described a recent find myself. I was very civil with no agenda. I guess for you it is a crime to be pleasant and to try to strike up a decent conversation. But, the reality is that a decent conversation cannot be conducted with indecent individuals.

I ask a simple question, you attack me. Why?

Are you calling everyone here vile? These are my friends here. You want to talk about 'vilest ham', how about your buddy Todd? Tell me if that this is not a vile site? http://n9oglvoice.blogspot.com/ Warning-Material posted is rather disgusting.
Everyone, check out this site and tell me if this is vile or not.

I have a lot of friends on this site, so your BS is not going to fly here. This is not RRAP.

Also, sir, stop your false accusations against me as being untruthful, and I don't stalk. I have been on a business trip all week and just got home last night, and now this nonsense.
you are lying no false accusation against you have stalked acros the net hounded me by IM here and by email

Todd is not my buddy or my friend another of YOUR lies

I consider the materail posted to be silly and laughable not vile since you ask

you did not start by asking me about my antenas you implied I lacked any ability to to know direction

My antenas are none of your afair

I have not attacked you I have repatedly defended myself against you vile stalking and your trirade of lies about me

I have said perhaps not in as many wortds but to the effect I see no reason to be civil with people like yourself that claim freidnship with QRMers and on air criminals

you have claime dthen accused me , falsely of telling you who you may be friends with, I have not done and still do not do so, yet attack me for treating you as I feel you deserve.

you could have manners and realize I don't like you and stop trying to provoke a further fight between us but no you keep on attacking me

ad4mg
05-16-2008, 05:41 PM
Mark,

It doesn't appear that Paul has attacked or insulted you in any manner here. He's shown remarkable restraint, in my opinion. Whatever happened elsewhere doesn't concern any of us here, so would you consider a polite request to take this offline?

I'll decline in advance entertaining any justification or reasoning for all of this, so no need to reply specifically.

Thanks,
Luke

kb9rqz
05-16-2008, 05:53 PM
Mark,

It doesn't appear that Paul has attacked or insulted you in any manner here. He's shown remarkable restraint, in my opinion. Whatever happened elsewhere doesn't concern any of us here, so would you consider a polite request to take this offline?

I'll decline in advance entertaining any justification or reasoning for all of this, so no need to reply specifically.

Thanks,
Luke
"5. No posts will ever be deleted around here. The moderators may from time to time step in and restore order or lock down a thread, but we will treat you like the adults you are. If someone calls you a name, do not expect the moderators to come running. Take the matter up with the person who said it. Only in extreme cases will the staff step in."

now I expect the rules to be followed

I have no desire to take anything offline N1LAF I have no real desire to converse with him at all in any media

I am sorry that N1LAF does not like being called a liar perhaps he simply does not rember his actions of some months ago where he sent days asking is this or that stament I made on RRAP other websites was made by me and generateing an email form this site to point I had to aske the mods to help me by changing my profile so I did not get email inresponse to im here he was generating a number of them
he lied in saying I tried to tell him who he may be a friend of I have done NO such thing

I remind that his actions and asscoation have consequences and that he may not control themI do remember and I don't like the man. I

N1LAF
05-16-2008, 05:53 PM
I'll say this last thing, then I am done.

Mark has stated that he and Todd ('ogl) corresponds directly. I made the assumption that they were friends, my mistake.

Also, people can dislike each other, and still be civil to one another.

I take comfort in knowing that most here knows of my honesty, and that is enough for me.

For me, this matter is closed.

ad4mg
05-16-2008, 06:07 PM
OK, Mark, you can settle down a bit. I am here to see the rules are followed, and I don't require your inspiration to do so.

No posts are going to be deleted, and I'm not sure what gave you that idea. What I am going to do is lock the topic for a while if the one on one continues.

Please allow a graceful conclusion to this. These things only spiral in one direction, and that's down.

Thanks,
Luke

N2RJ
05-21-2008, 10:42 AM

I think we all would like it that way, for everyone... to keep it closed. :)

WV6Z
05-21-2008, 04:04 PM
I'm not sure what gave you that idea

Paranoid maybe? Or could it be the fear of using Firefox? Hmmmmmm, yet another modern mystery. :think

kb9rqz
05-21-2008, 05:26 PM

I think we all would like it that way, for everyone... to keep it closed. :)

I wish it had been closed instead of just relocated to different topic thread but oh well

N1LAF
06-01-2008, 09:36 PM
No real post, just pushing 'rqz from the Index list

w2amr
11-09-2008, 05:42 AM
I'm going to start paying more attention to these other forums. This is..........
interesting. :whistle

N8YX
11-12-2008, 02:43 PM
I'm going to start paying more attention to these other forums. This is..........

Ahhh....yep...

W6WBJ
06-19-2009, 08:55 AM
NX6D wrote:

"I think he [W6WBJ] may have been jamming on 75 last night."

Dave, why would you accuse a fellow ham of jamming when you have absolutely no evidence of it? As I have told you before, I do not jam. Therefore I was not jamming last night. Why do you make these things up?

"...I think K3VR and others are doing amateur radio a disservice by constantly babbling about these guys."

Who are "these guys", Dave? Do you lump me together with K1MAN, VE7KFM, KB9RQZ, et al? We really are different individuals, you know. Sometimes I agree with them, and sometimes I don't. But I sure as hell am not going to pick a fight with any of them just to score brownie points with someone who has no credibility in the first place.

It's too bad that you're so frustrated that you have to make scurrilous, untrue charges against your fellow hams. Did you ever consider the possibility of figuring out the real source of your frustration and doing something about it, or are you still deluding yourself by believing that you're not frustrated and angry?

W2NAP
06-19-2009, 12:30 PM

idk how i missed this one

WØTKX
06-19-2009, 12:39 PM
Leave Art Bell Aloooone! :roll:
http://www.mt.net/~watcher/artbonesshirt.jpg

W4GPL
06-19-2009, 12:39 PM
idk how i missed this oneI was just thinking the same thing..

http://silvexis.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/no-drama.jpg

W2NAP
06-19-2009, 12:40 PM
idk how i missed this oneI was just thinking the same thing..

http://silvexis.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/no-drama.jpg

sometimes drama = lulz. depends how the ball rolls

w2amr
06-19-2009, 01:52 PM
Leave at Bell Aloooone! :roll:
Isn't that they guy who has aliens living in his head?
:think

WØTKX
06-19-2009, 01:54 PM
Only if they promise to call in to the show... at the right time of course. :mrgreen:

W2NAP
06-19-2009, 02:32 PM
[youtube:21z1l4wn]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4ASP3aKVj4[/youtube:21z1l4wn]

N2CHX
06-19-2009, 04:45 PM
WTH? It took an entire f'n year to respond to this thread? Why even bother?

WØTKX
06-19-2009, 06:10 PM
For the LULZ. Nice avatar pic, Kelli... :lol: 8)

N2CHX
06-19-2009, 06:30 PM
:mrgreen: thanks! I took that at work today. I was still there dealing with BS problems and everyone else had left two hours earlier, so I took that piccie of myself to express how I felt about that and posted it on my FB page. Story of my life.

N2CHX
06-19-2009, 08:15 PM
I just did a little research on this 'WBJ character. It seems he doesn't like women in the hobby. I wonder what he thinks of women posting in his thread. Where's WB2SFH? We need to start a QSO in here :twisted:

N8YX
06-19-2009, 10:12 PM
I wonder what he thinks of women posting in his thread. Where's WB2SFH? We need to start a QSO in here :twisted:
If I could talk 'DSG into posting on here (after she recently joined), you ladies could make it a troika ...

kc7jty
06-19-2009, 10:18 PM
http://allworldcars.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/01-1975-amc-pacer-x.jpg

WØTKX
06-20-2009, 12:23 AM
^^^
http://www.cartype.com/pics/3514/full/wartburg_newline_ad.jpg

kd6nig
06-20-2009, 09:11 AM
Holy thread ressurection, Batman!

WØTKX
06-20-2009, 09:16 AM
http://notjustmovies.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/just-why.jpg

kd6nig
06-20-2009, 09:20 AM
http://www.kd6nig.net/ms/3583549628_bf803e5520.jpg

W2NAP
06-20-2009, 12:10 PM
why so serious?

got jammers?

w2amr
06-20-2009, 12:49 PM
Leave Art Bell Aloooone! :roll:
http://eclectech.co.uk/mindcontrol.php

W7XF
06-24-2009, 11:28 PM
^^^
http://www.cartype.com/pics/3514/full/wartburg_newline_ad.jpg

NSFW

[youtube:1d7sp6gl]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-34Fdtg1dI[/youtube:1d7sp6gl]

N2CHX
02-25-2011, 10:54 AM
Lulz. I had forgotten about this thread.

W2NAP
02-25-2011, 03:45 PM
GRAVE DIG!

NQ6U
02-25-2011, 04:45 PM
Lulz. I had forgotten about this thread.

Admonish Kelli for resurrecting an old thread! That's what they'd do on the Zed.

WV6Z
02-25-2011, 07:06 PM
Cool find Kelli!

W3WN
02-26-2011, 05:30 PM
Admonish Kelli for resurrecting an old thread! That's what they'd do on the Zed.
Yes, but fortunately, this is the Island.

Kell? For resurrecting an old thread, I will get everyone at the hamfest tomorrow who wants one a cup of coffee in your honor. How's that sound?

VE7DCW
02-26-2011, 08:47 PM

Well ....this old thread got brought back....... we should allow W6WBJ to come back so everyone can boot him around some more...... :lol:

On second thought he'd be just as obnoxious .....cancel that :spin:

WØTKX
10-08-2015, 11:18 PM
Grave digging. Checked into the WARFA net and got through the Usual Suspects with my measly 100 watts.

Radio Wingnuts be Wingnuts. :hand:

W2NAP
10-08-2015, 11:58 PM
holy gravedig batman

kb2vxa
10-10-2015, 11:39 AM
Yeah, but WHY?

WØTKX
10-10-2015, 12:56 PM
Yea. Makes as much sense as caring about Rag Chew II.

KA9MOT
10-12-2015, 05:20 PM
You're exactly right, Fred. That's why I think K3VR and others are doing amateur radio a disservice by constantly babbling about these guys. The "miscreants" love the attention, even if it's negative.

I had the unpleasant experience of bumping into Brian Crowe K3VR back when I was a fairly new ham and I had banned Karroll from a trucking Forum I used to moderate. Brian decided he and I should be buddies. It didn't take me long to figure out that what Karrol was doing was wrong, but what Brian and Crew was doing was worse.

I smiled inwardly when Brian got fined....... call it a mean streak.....

NA4BH
10-12-2015, 06:37 PM
Let's put the dirt back on the grave and let it rest in peace.