PDA

View Full Version : K1MAN loses again!

VE7DCW
09-10-2012, 11:13 PM
Now is the time when you hope Baxter will now get the message!

He lost his FCC enforcement action appeal before the FCC administrative law judge confirming the $10,000 fine levied against him

Will this be the last we will ever hear about Baxter?? ......kinda doubt it!! :boohoo:

:rofl:

Linky to the court decision: http://transition.fcc.gov/Daily_Releases/Daily_Business/2012/db0907/FCC-12M-42A1.pdf

AE1PT
09-10-2012, 11:49 PM
So, he has not yet had his license cancelled? I thought that it had expired some time back--but was held in active limbo because of the proceedings. Does this mean, and as the document stated "allow further action"--let them finally pull the plug on him?

N8YX
09-11-2012, 05:39 AM
One can only hope.

WN9HJW
09-11-2012, 05:52 AM
Deleted

W3WN
09-11-2012, 07:13 AM
So, he has not yet had his license cancelled? I thought that it had expired some time back--but was held in active limbo because of the proceedings. Does this mean, and as the document stated "allow further action"--let them finally pull the plug on him?If Baxter appeals, and it's a better than even bet that he will, the license renewal remains in pending status.

I really liked the comments of the Chief Administrative Law Judge in the last paragraph before the ruling:
Mr. Baxter's request is denied, and so that this case may proceed properly, it is strongly urged that Mr. Baxter review the Commission's rules regarding hearing procedures, ro retain an experienced attorney, so that he may proceed in this case with respect for parties and procedure, and also avoid further foolish missteps Woof! That's a spanking if I ever saw one!

kb2vxa
09-11-2012, 11:40 PM
Heah come da judge, heah come da judge, ohdah inna coatroom cuz heah come da judge! Dayum, talk about opening a can o' woop ass! Baxter's no fool 'though he plays the part, silly antics but the bottom line is he knows darn well the only way he can retain his license is to keep them in litigation 'till the cows come home. An execution can be delayed by endless appeals... right?

n2ize
09-12-2012, 05:11 AM
Baxter will never learn. As far as he is concerned he is 100% right and everyone else is 100% wrong. In "Baxter's World" Baxter is always right.

W3WN
09-12-2012, 07:20 AM
Baxter will never learn. As far as he is concerned he is 100% right and everyone else is 100% wrong. In "Baxter's World" Baxter is always right.I suspect that this case will end when Baxter reaches room temperature. That could be tomorrow; next week; or decades from now.

W3ZR
09-12-2012, 01:52 PM
So, he has not yet had his license cancelled? I thought that it had expired some time back--but was held in active limbo because of the proceedings. Does this mean, and as the document stated "allow further action"--let them finally pull the plug on him?

I think the "IOMH Amateur Radio Society" should apply for K1MAN as a club callsign.

W3WN
09-12-2012, 02:07 PM
Well Bob, there is no official IoMH ARS; it was talked about a short time back, but nothing came of it for a variety of reasons.

IF we ever form a more formal group (which I believe for legal reasons would not use the IoMH name), I think the call of a certain recent SK, one of our own, would be more fitting than Mr. Baxter's internationally infamous call.

Now, if you'd like to form a club & apply for the call, go for it! Have fun & let us know what happens!

VE7DCW
09-12-2012, 06:54 PM
Well Bob, there is no official IoMH ARS; it was talked about a short time back, but nothing came of it for a variety of reasons.

IF we ever form a more formal group (which I believe for legal reasons would not use the IoMH name), I think the call of a certain recent SK, one of our own, would be more fitting than Mr. Baxter's internationally infamous call.

Now, if you'd like to form a club & apply for the call, go for it! Have fun & let us know what happens!

Now if I remember correctly,does'nt the FCC allow a 2 year grace period after a callsign expires before it gets scooped up for re-assignment or does this apply in this case? ........ Baxter made a mockery of the callsign.It would be a fun experiment in trying to obtain that callsign in itself! :snicker:

n6hcm
09-12-2012, 08:47 PM
I think the "IOMH Amateur Radio Society" should apply for K1MAN as a club callsign.

because we *want* to be associated with assholes?!?

n6hcm
09-12-2012, 08:53 PM
I just had time to skim it over this morning, but I don't think he "lost his FCC enforcement action appeal". The way it seems to read, the ALJ basically said that he didn't follow correct filing procedures. At least based on the quick skim, I think he still has an opening to refile this appeal if he just does it according to the rules.

not on that specific point--if he refiles in the correct form the content if his request will still be denied because the law prohibits what he's asking for.

my favorite line: "Mr. Baxter enters a theatre of the absurd when he moves the Commission for appointment of a Special Prosecutor ... "

W3WN
09-12-2012, 09:06 PM
because we *want* to be associated with assholes?!?In a word:

Hello!

kb2vxa
09-12-2012, 11:18 PM
Oh noooooooooooooooooo.......................

W3WN
09-14-2012, 08:16 AM
That reminds, I need to go get a taco for lunch.

The LRT was down this morning, unfortunately, there were no black helicopters with pink Motorola APU's around, so I drove in. Had to get a tank of gas, no telling though if the petroleum was from Texas, Mexico, or Saudi.

NN3W
09-14-2012, 08:48 AM
Baxter filed an administrative motion and it was denied. Nothing to see here.

W3WN
09-14-2012, 09:10 AM
You know, the sad thing is, if the man would have just taken his head out of his posterior, he wouldn't be in this situation. And he could still get away with broadcasting his dreck to his heart's content.

Of course, that would have required him to realize that his head was inserted far up his posterior. So maybe that was expecting too much.

NN3W
09-14-2012, 09:23 AM
No, he's doing what is called "buying time". Every time you file a motion or a request, you move the deadlines and goalposts out a little further.

Glen knows exactly what he's doing.

X-Rated
09-14-2012, 09:28 AM

Remember this. "No K1MAN is an Island."

W2NAP
09-14-2012, 10:47 AM
how tempting it would be to get the man call for a repeater call...

NN3W
09-14-2012, 11:54 AM
Its still an active call. This is not the same as the KG6IRO situation.

W3WN
09-14-2012, 12:11 PM
Its still an active call. This is not the same as the KG6IRO situation.Oh geez Rich, that was a reminder I could have done without.

Didn't that psychopath get released from jail sometime in the immediate past? Although he may have been sent to a half-way facility. And I'm sure there's probation involved as well.

NN3W
09-14-2012, 12:24 PM
Yes, he's out. Back in February IIRC.

kb2vxa
09-14-2012, 06:39 PM
We'll listen to that now. He he he. Oh, look out!

He came in through the bathroom window
Protected by a silver spoon
But now he sucks his thumb and wanders
By the banks of his own lagoon

Didn't anybody tell him?
Didn't anybody see?
Sunday's on the phone to Monday,
The FCC's on the phone to me

He said she'd always been a jammer
He worked 15 repeaters a day
And though he thought I knew the answer
Well I knew but I could not say.

Didn't anybody tell him?
Didn't anybody see?
Oh yeah.............

N2NH
09-14-2012, 08:31 PM
We'll listen to that now. He he he. Oh, look out!

He came in through the bathroom window
Protected by a silver spoon
But now he sucks his thumb and wanders
By the banks of his own lagoon

Didn't anybody tell him?
Didn't anybody see?

He said she'd always been a jammer
He worked 15 repeaters a day
And though he thought I knew the answer
Well I knew but I could not say.

Didn't anybody tell him?
Didn't anybody see?
Oh yeah.............

:lol:CLICK ME. (http://codewelt.com/project/speak/speak1347672605818.mp3)

n6hcm
09-15-2012, 01:04 AM
no telling though if the petroleum was from Texas, Mexico, or Saudi.

east germany

KG4NEL
09-16-2012, 11:28 AM
That picture looks like they arrested Dr. John, lulz

ki4itv
09-16-2012, 11:33 AM

I already feel bad for the next unwitting newbie who gets that 1x3.
...any bets as to how long they keep it? :lol:

W2NAP
09-16-2012, 04:30 PM
I already feel bad for the next unwitting newbie who gets that 1x3.
...any bets as to how long they keep it? :lol:

when it comes available ill prob snag it for a repeater (club) callsign for great lulz

kb2vxa
09-16-2012, 06:25 PM
"no telling though if the petroleum was from Texas, Mexico, or Saudi."
Hello...

"That picture looks like they arrested Dr. John, lulz"
Could be, if the song fits sing it.

I been the right place
But it must have been the wrong time
My head was in a place
But I'm having such a good time
I been running trying to get hung up in my mind
Got to give myself a little talking to this time

Just need a little brain salad surgery
Got to cure this insecurity
I been in the wrong place
But it must have been the right time
I been in the right place
But it must have been the wrong song
I been in the right vein
But it seems like the wrong arm
I been in the right world
But it seems wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong

W5GA
09-20-2012, 09:35 AM
Although he may have been sent to a half-way facility.
I'm sure that half-wit is what you really meant to say.

W3WN
09-20-2012, 12:28 PM
I'm sure that half-wit is what you really meant to say.Nice.

Yes, a place where life is beautiful all the time, and he'll be happy to see those nice young men in their clean white coats...

W7XF
09-25-2012, 12:58 PM
Something tells me that Baxturd will appeal this all the way to the World Court, if possible. And the chance that Baxturd will shut up is about the same as Industry Can-A-DUH! will shut up Køøky Karøl the Frøøtcake.