PDA

View Full Version : is there a way to edit out specific forums from your "New Posts" collection?

n6hcm
09-08-2012, 04:18 AM
when i visit the island i usually view all new posts ... what i'd really like is to be able to see all new posts in forums i'm interested in (i'd like to not see, for instance, stuff in the decontamination zone or politics) ... is there a way to do this? i can't seem to find it ...

NQ6U
09-08-2012, 08:01 AM
I don't believe there is but I sure with there was—I'd ignore every "global warming" thread.

K7SGJ
09-08-2012, 08:33 AM
I don't believe there is but I sure with there was—I'd ignore every "global warming" thread.

Don't forget the ever popular gun threads.

X-Rated
09-08-2012, 09:04 AM
"Dislike button" threads.

X-Rated
09-08-2012, 09:07 AM
when i visit the island i usually view all new posts ... what i'd really like is to be able to see all new posts in forums i'm interested in (i'd like to not see, for instance, stuff in the decontamination zone or politics) ... is there a way to do this? i can't seem to find it ...

It is nowhere near as cool as your convention link, but the right hand side of the New Posts page has the forum names. You can scroll down until you find the forum you are interested and click on that and overlook the others.