PDA

View Full Version : Motomec Jobby Any Info

KG4CGC
08-27-2012, 11:24 PM
http://greenville.craigslist.org/mcy/3229655238.html

Helping a friend sell this and I was wondering if anyone here had any information about it that they could pass on.
Thanks.

NA4BH
08-27-2012, 11:27 PM
Don't know what it is, but it's pretty cool.

Oh yeah....... It's made in Italy, by Italians

VE7DCW
08-27-2012, 11:37 PM
It's a neat little bike! .....at 50 cc makes it motor scooter class that can in most areas be ridden with a standard drivers licence and not need a motorcycle licence... leave it to the Italians to make cool!! :agree:

N2CHX
08-28-2012, 06:44 AM
Oooh, that little thing is cute!! WANT!

NQ6U
08-28-2012, 08:59 AM
It's a neat little bike! [...] leave it to the Italians to make cool!! :agree:

Italians seem compelled to build great visual design into pretty much everything they make. One apartment I lived in came with an Italian-built refrigerator that actually drew favorable comments from visitors. How can a refrigerator look cool? To be perfectly honest, I don't know; I never could quite place my finger on it but I think it had something to do with the proportions.

K7SGJ
08-28-2012, 09:09 AM
Italians seem compelled to build great visual design into pretty much everything they make. One apartment I lived in came with an Italian-built refrigerator that actually drew favorable comments from visitors. How can a refrigerator look cool? To be perfectly honest, I don't know; I never could quite place my finger on it but I think it had something to do with the proportions.

You mean like Italian women?