PDA

View Full Version : Israelis Invent Anti-Date Rape Straw

N2NH
08-26-2012, 07:49 AM
Interesting. It will let a woman know if someone has drugged her drink.

One in six women will be sexually assaulted in her lifetime. That's a staggering number, and one of the most common places where women will be victimized is in nightclubs.Ever since date rape drugs have become easy accessible, women have had to be on high alert whenever drinking in public, otherwise someone could easily slip an odorless and tasteless drug that can render a person unconscious and put them in a position to be taken advantage of.
An israel professor of Tel Aviv University, Fernando Patolsky, and his partner Michael Ioffe, have invented what will hopefully become a common sight in bar and clubs around the world, an Anti-Date Rape Straw.

That ought to put a crimp in those pervs shorts.

The Anti-Date Rape Straw. (http://www.shalomlife.com/health/17771/israelis-invent-anti-date-rape-straw/)

w0aew
08-26-2012, 09:21 AM
But are those "legitimate" assaults?

KG4CGC
08-26-2012, 10:50 AM
Those will be banned from the US if the Party of Rape wins in November.

WØTKX
08-26-2012, 11:08 AM
Yes. It would infringe on the right to rape.

N7YA
08-26-2012, 06:12 PM
Those will be banned from the US if the Party of Rape wins in November.

No they wouldnt....Israel invented them. We would all be required to use them and like it. Rapists would simply have to beat a woman and rape her the old fashioned way, meaning they would have to work for it. This is the "simpler time" the far righties were talking about.

KG4CGC
08-26-2012, 06:14 PM
No they wouldnt....Israel invented them. We would all be required to use them and like it. Rapists would simply have to beat a woman and rape her the old fashioned way, meaning they would have to work for it. This is the "simpler time" the far righties were talking about.

"Life begins at rape."
this message brought to you by: The Party of Rape.

N2NH
08-26-2012, 09:44 PM
Akins chooses a wife.
http://i50.tinypic.com/6th0nb.jpg

kb2vxa
08-26-2012, 11:45 PM
Foiled again, Israelis make me so MAD!

N7YA
08-27-2012, 12:38 AM
"Life begins at rape."
this message brought to you by: The Party of Rape.

"We at Romney/Ryan 2012 would like to take this time to disclose our entire game plan for turning the office of the presidency around. First, we will replace Obama...get him out of there! He doesnt rape! I mean, why doesnt he rape white women like all the other black guys do...im pretty sure.

Next, we will make sure he doesnt try to sneak back into the White House. They call it the White House for a reason...its for Whites!! We will make sure no black guys are trying to sneak in through the Oval Office window. Go away, black guy!

Finally, we will...uh....spend the next four years working on the...thing....and that other stuff, i guess. But hey, NOBAMA! :lol:...yeah, we like that slogan too.

RRRomney/Ryan 2012....whos yer buddies? Thats right, the white guys are! :agree:"