PDA

View Full Version : Benny Hill music with car chase

PA5COR
08-23-2012, 07:14 AM
http://video.staged.com/localshops/orange_county_police_car_chase__benny_hill_themed

The music on this video is half the fun, the chase was on the CA-241 Toll road in Orange County, CA. This could have been right out of a Benny Hill episode, but it is an actual police chase...with a woman driver! :mrgreen:

K7SGJ
08-23-2012, 09:30 AM
Although a potentially bad situation, especially going that way on a this way street, it was kind of funny; the music is what made it. I wonder what was her motive was? Medical, mischievous, madness, maniacal?

PA5COR
08-23-2012, 10:46 AM
No idea what her motive(s) were to behave like that, and behave like an idiot.
It certainly wasn't a run of the mill attempt to escape...

NY3V
08-23-2012, 10:57 AM
Could it be because her vehicle GPS was being jammed by a 1KW CB nearby? ;)

kb2vxa
08-23-2012, 10:58 PM
Just as I thought, Yakkety Sax by Boots Randolph. I like the sound track better than the Yakkety John Buttsmell on COPS.

KA9MOT
08-24-2012, 01:34 PM
That was great! Thanks!

KG4CGC
08-24-2012, 01:48 PM
Last night I was reading the comments section at the bottom. Naturally, some booger eating knuckle dragger comments that the car had an Obama 2012 bumper sticker on it. They don't even lie well any more. I stopped and enlarged the vid at points where they were close in on the vehicle rear. Didn't even have any bumper stickers much less an Obama 2012 sticker.
They learn from the leader I guess, Rush Limbaugh. The leader of the Republican party. He even says so himself now.

N2NH
08-24-2012, 02:44 PM
That was great. We really enjoyed that.

Now, the critic speaks. "You're doing it wrong.":lol:

http://i46.tinypic.com/34ep8xh.gif

KA9MOT
08-24-2012, 02:53 PM
Last night I was reading the comments section at the bottom. Naturally, some booger eating knuckle dragger comments that the car had an Obama 2012 bumper sticker on it. They don't even lie well any more. I stopped and enlarged the vid at points where they were close in on the vehicle rear. Didn't even have any bumper stickers much less an Obama 2012 sticker.
They learn from the leader I guess, Rush Limbaugh. The leader of the Republican party. He even says so himself now.

So there I was, sitting on the cold assed pooper, giving birth to another Illinois state trooper :-D when I read your post..... I spent the whole time trying to figure out how this post about a entertaining video, became a discussion of politics.......Completely ruined my game of Angry Birds.....

N2NH
08-24-2012, 03:02 PM

:wtf:
Worse yet, what difference does it make if the car was stolen?? As usual the blind trying to lead the sheep.

WØTKX
08-24-2012, 03:10 PM
So there I was, sitting on the cold assed pooper, giving birth to another Illinois state trooper :-D when I read your post..... I spent the whole time trying to figure out how this post about a entertaining video, became a discussion of politics.......

Oh that's easy. Blame it on Rush and the Ditto Digit Draggers. ;)

Variations on a theme (meme)...

Here I sit, cheeks a flexin, giving birth to another Texan.

kb2vxa
08-24-2012, 10:46 PM
"..... I spent the whole time trying to figure out how this post about a entertaining video, became a discussion of politics......."

Either politics, guns or the politics of guns so if you start a thread about guns inevitably you'll see a video about someone shooting himself in the foot. I'll pass along advice given to me long ago, never try to make sense of nonsense.