PDA

View Full Version : Paul Is Dead. The Mockumentary in its entirety.

N2NH
08-18-2012, 02:05 AM
Not sure what to make of this. I myself came across a "clue" in 1969 when I was in High School playing She's So Heavy backwards on a reel to reel tape deck. Wasn't sure what to make of that either, but it sure scared the crap out of a friend of mine and I. Here is the "mockumentary" Paul Is Dead in full.

http://vimeo.com/28273681

VE7DCW
08-18-2012, 02:17 AM
Remember those immortal words that were heard in the dying musical notes of "Strawberry Fields Forever" after that simulated ambulance sound..... "I buried Paul" faintly heard ......it has to be real !!! :-D

N2NH
08-18-2012, 05:09 AM
Remember those immortal words that were heard in the dying musical notes of "Strawberry Fields Forever" after that simulated ambulance sound..... "I buried Paul" faintly heard ......it has to be real !!! :-D

WABC in New York had a deal with either Capitol Records or the Beatles and they'd get the first shot at playing new 45s on the air. They built that song up for a full afternoon one saturday. When it played it seemed as if everyone in the city was listening. Then came that ending. There was a few seconds of dead air and the DJ came on and said, did you hear that? I'm going to play it again. He did and nothing was different. He said something to the effect of what do you know? There you have it. Then cut to commercial.

We just looked at each other without saying a word. WTF???

Interesting song, one of my favorites. In recent years I've heard a version where "I buried Paul." was cut out. Especially since George Harrison passed away. Interesting that is happening all these years later.

Could it be Paul?

N7YA
08-19-2012, 07:48 AM
Its funny....Paul is still alive (thankfully), but George and John are really dead.

kb2vxa
08-20-2012, 11:58 PM
Play I buried Paul backward and it says the sow is mine. Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding all you see.

N7YA
08-21-2012, 12:00 AM
Those are great, they should play them forward!