PDA

View Full Version : So you guys are editing signatures now?

N2CHX
08-06-2012, 10:14 PM
I got the PM about the avatar from GPL and I changed it. However, my signature pic was deleted with no warning whatsoever. So are you guys playing QRZed now, or what?

W4GPL
08-06-2012, 10:16 PM
I took the liberty of making the decision when I went to edit your profile, please remove your avatar. If you know of anyone else who has a similar avatar of any sexual orientation or gender, please point it out. Thank you.

N2CHX
08-06-2012, 10:17 PM
If you ask nicely, I will comply. If you pull QRZ gestapo like crap, I'm gonna call you on it. Not trying to be difficult, but seriously, WTF?

N2CHX
08-06-2012, 10:17 PM
I took the liberty of making the decision when I went to edit your profile, please remove your avatar. If you know of anyone else who has a similar avatar of any sexual orientation or gender, please point it out. Thank you.

Yeah, I figured it was you. Nazi. That's exactly the kind of shit that people complain about QRZ. If you had just asked, I would have changed it, although I've seen worse in avatars here. I think you're just being a douche about the sigpic but again, had you just asked, I would have changed it. But no, you're a friggin QRZ forum nazi.

W4GPL
08-06-2012, 10:18 PM
It was a last second decision, I was literally in the process of writing you a follow up PM about it. Sorry it didn't happen within the 120 seconds I did it..

W4GPL
08-06-2012, 10:18 PM
However you see me, whatever. I don't much care.

N2CHX
08-06-2012, 10:20 PM
Well, it's not just me who thinks it, as you well know. But whatever. You certainly don't practice what you preach.

W4GPL
08-06-2012, 10:21 PM
Oh? 'Other people say'.. ok Harry Reid.

N2CHX
08-06-2012, 10:22 PM
Good night, Jeff. :roll:

W4GPL
08-06-2012, 10:22 PM
Sweet dreams, Kelli.

W4GPL
08-06-2012, 10:24 PM
Follow up - I sent you a very straight forward and non hostile PM and was about to send you another one informing you of the further actions I had taken, but you chose to come in here and pick a fight. You could have simply addressed it in the same way I chose to address you. But.. no.. that just can't happen.

N2CHX
08-06-2012, 10:31 PM
Follow up - I sent you a very straight forward and non hostile PM and was about to send you another one informing you of the further actions I had taken, but you chose to come in here and pick a fight. You could have simply addressed it in the same way I chose to address you. But.. no.. that just can't happen.

Because you do things that everyone here complains is unique to QRZed. I had already changed the avatar as you had asked me to. Sorry if you don't like it, but when I'm being compliant with your requests and you're acting with the type of forum nazi tactics that everyone complains that QRZ uses, I'm gonna call you on it. Don't like it? Don't do it.

W3WN
08-06-2012, 10:39 PM
Yeah, I figured it was you. Nazi. That's exactly the kind of shit that people complain about QRZ. If you had just asked, I would have changed it, although I've seen worse in avatars here. I think you're just being a douche about the sigpic but again, had you just asked, I would have changed it. But no, you're a friggin QRZ forum nazi.With all due respect... disagreeing with Jeff is one thing.

Calling him a Nazi over it? That may be a bit extreme, no matter how upset you are.

That term has very strong and very negative reactions for many of us.

I am neither agreeing nor disagreeing with his decision or his process. But using that term... that's a button I really do not wish to be pushed.

WØTKX
08-06-2012, 10:46 PM
No Kelli. Jeff is not the problem here. You are. Sorry, but I am taking sides here.

This place is very special, and I don't care what you think of me either.

I stuck up for you a lot in the early days, but I won't anymore.

Goodnight, Kelli.

N2CHX
08-06-2012, 11:05 PM
I don't really give a fck if you do or not. Nothing is ever good enough for you guys anyway. So blow it out your ass. I dont really care about the avvy or the sig anyway. I made my point and was happy to comply. But my assessment about this place a few months ago was right --now this is just another good ol boys club.

WX7P
08-06-2012, 11:19 PM
Yeah, I figured it was you. Nazi. That's exactly the kind of shit that people complain about QRZ. If you had just asked, I would have changed it, although I've seen worse in avatars here. I think you're just being a douche about the sigpic but again, had you just asked, I would have changed it. But no, you're a friggin QRZ forum nazi.

Nazi? Gestapo? Douche? Even qrz?

Don't you think that's a little severe?

Jeff is not always right, but I think you're off base here.

Just so you know, I did bitch about the avatar, because I thought it was inappropriate. I suspect I wasn't the only one.

Commence firing.

N2CHX
08-06-2012, 11:33 PM
Nazi? Gestapo? Douche? Even qrz?

Don't you think that's a little severe?

Jeff is not always right, but I think you're off base here.

Just so you know, I did bitch about the avatar, because I thought it was inappropriate. I suspect I wasn't the only one.

Commence firing.

I suspect you're right. It's no secret that I often do things to stir shit up on purpose in order to make a point. I won't even deny that. I don't care that you or anyone else complained. I half expected it. What kills me about this forum is the hypocrisy of it. There are no fewer than three threads focused on how horrible the zed is for editing people's signatures. But if it's done here, I guess it's OK because, well... Apparently because it's not the zed? Who knows? At this point I don't care. I made my point, I said what I needed to say. Get hung up on the stupid Nazi thing if you want-- I thought people were over being truly offended by that in the 90's when Seinfeld invented the soup Nazi, but ok.

WØTKX
08-06-2012, 11:36 PM
I just can't help myself, it's all so ridiculous.

http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Blow_2318ec_111705.jpg

N2CHX
08-06-2012, 11:38 PM
I just can't help myself, it's all so ridiculous.

Cute.

WX7P
08-06-2012, 11:47 PM
I suspect you're right. It's no secret that I often do things to stir shit up on purpose in order to make a point. I won't even deny that. I don't care that you or anyone else complained. I half expected it. What kills me about this forum is the hypocrisy of it. There are no fewer than three threads focused on how horrible the zed is for editing people's signatures. But if it's done here, I guess it's OK because, well... Apparently because it's not the zed? Who knows? At this point I don't care. I made my point, I said what I needed to say. Get hung up on the stupid Nazi thing if you want-- I thought people were over being truly offended by that in the 90's when Seinfeld invented the soup Nazi, but ok.

No, that's not going to work.

I went through the zed wars in the 00's and it's nothing like this at all. I got banned over there twice. Once for jamming an asshole veteran about his benefit package and the second and final time for calling Dilmus an "alpha hotel". That's right, "alpha hotel" not "asshole". I've said FAR worse things here, and it's not an issue, and no, it's not because I'm one of the "favored" ones. I have about as many postings as you do, so it's not like longevity is an issue here.

You need to chill out. ALL of us have a tendency to rattle cages a little bit, but you seem to cross the Rubicon every time you go there. I've had many issues with people here, not with you specifically, but I, with a few exceptions, (Dilmus, N2RJ) have kept it off the radar. You seem to take every slight and turn it into a grand mal explosion after YOU make the provocative statement when you are challenged.

Sorry, but I don't think that's right. Calling someone a "nazi" is bad form period, I don't care about the Seinfeld reference. Like I said, Jeff isn't always right, but he's a damn sight short of some those asshole mods on the zed.

N2CHX
08-06-2012, 11:49 PM
No, that's not going to work.

I went through the zed wars in the 00's and it's nothing like this at all. I got banned over there twice. Once for jamming an asshole veteran about his benefit package and the second and final time for calling Dilmus an "alpha hotel". That's right, "alpha hotel" not "asshole". I've said FAR worse things here, and it's not an issue, and no, it's not because I'm one of the "favored" ones. I have about as many postings as you do, so it's not like longevity is an issue here.

You need to chill out. ALL of us have a tendency to rattle cages a little bit, but you seem to cross the Rubicon every time you go there. I've had many issues with people here, not with you specifically, but I, with a few exceptions, (Dilmus, N2RJ) have kept it off the radar. You seem to take every slight and turn it into a grand mal explosion after YOU make the provocative statement when you are challenged.

Sorry, but I don't think that's right. Calling someone a "nazi" is bad form period, I don't care about the Seinfeld reference. Like I said, Jeff isn't always right, but he's a damn sight short of some those asshole mods on the zed.

I think you really don't know what the f*ck you're talking about, to be quite frank.

WX7P
08-06-2012, 11:51 PM
I think you really don't know what the f*ck you're talking about, to be quite frank.

Ok, that's your opinion, and I'll leave it at that.

W3WN
08-07-2012, 07:03 AM
For the record, I didn't care for Seinfeld's trivializing with that episode either. I thought it was, no pun intended, in poor taste.

Sorry Kell. I like you, I really do, but if you're going to head down this road again, I not going to stop you -- or stop anyone else from doing whatever they feel needs to be done, should things get that far. Chill.

N2CHX
08-07-2012, 07:16 AM
For the record, I didn't care for Seinfeld's trivializing with that episode either. I thought it was, no pun intended, in poor taste.

Sorry Kell. I like you, I really do, but if you're going to head down this road again, I not going to stop you -- or stop anyone else from doing whatever they feel needs to be done, should things get that far. Chill.

If my Nazi comment offended anyone, I'm sorry. I did have the Soup Nazi and Colonel Klink in mind when I wrote it. Despite what you may think, I wasn't angry. Everyone thinks I'm angry all the time and I'm not. Last night I had to leave at 11:45 to pick my daughter up from work and I was giddy from being overtired, but not angry. Yes, I did call Jeff out on editing the signature because IMO here on HI where mods editing sigs on QRZ has been made to be a HUGE deal, I think people should know that the same things happen here.

It's no secret that Jeff dislikes me and I really don't care whether he does or doesn't, but after 36 years of being a walking doormat-- the last five, I just don't let people do that sort of thing to me anymore. If Jeff's embarrassed because he pulled a Zed, he should be. That's as far as it goes. I'm not angry, I'm not upset, it is what it is. I complied with his avatar change. I wasn't going to argue. I wasn't planning on keeping the pics around for long anyway, I made my point with them, I just didn't get around to changing them again yet. But if you think I'm breaking a rule, ask me to change it and give me a chance to comply -- don't pull a Zed move on me. Had it happened on the Zed you guys would be all over it.

W4GPL
08-07-2012, 07:46 AM
Kelli, the decision to do what I did was after the entire moderation team discussed it. I didn't single you out, get over yourself, please.

N8YX
08-07-2012, 07:51 AM
Keeping the following somewhat short because of the Xoom-

Here's the thing with avatar, sig-line and other pictures: I simply don't care. But people's employers or coworkers might - for reasons known only to them - and when the staff receives notice that member-posted content is problematic, it may necessitate immediate attention.

The issue isn't one of doormats - rather, boundaries. I'll grant you it's unfortunate that the world doesn't play by one big open set of standards, but it is what it is. Jeff made the right call, all things considered.

Additionally, the fact that our members are allowed to discuss subjects like this instead of being tossed out on their asses for questioning or insulting the forum owner and/or staff should clearly indicate that we are NOT like other hobby forums. This isn't an old-boys club. It's an amateur radio forum which also accommodates non-amateur-radio-related dialog.

Shamelessly swiping a line from Janet: Your experience here is what YOU make it.

N2CHX
08-07-2012, 08:04 AM
Wait... So you're saying that a sig pic that was there for at least two or three days suddenly was seen as so horrid that a staff member had to edit it instead of giving the user time to do it themselves? Not buyin' it.

As far as my experience here, notice I'm not letting this affect it? Because I don't really care -- all I did was call Jeff out for the hypocrisy of editing it. Defend that hypocrisy if you want, I don't really care one way or the other. I said what I needed to say and I'm done with it.

Kelli, the decision to do what I did was after the entire moderation team discussed it. I didn't single you out, get over yourself, please.

Try reading what I wrote. I said I didn't disagree with your asking me to remove them. I've said that over and over. You're missing the point. Either you're doing it deliberately or you're not as smart as I thought you were.

Later, boys.

W4GPL
08-07-2012, 08:45 AM
I didn't bother to check if you were online, I didn't know when you'd be online, I didn't think it was that big of an issue. I was in there, I saw it and said "oh, I'll do that too while I'm here and PM her again..." You didn't even given me the 5 minutes to complete those couple of steps before you had your little piss fit. The action taken would have been the same across the board for any member or any moderator doing it. You're really blurring some lines here.

If you're OK with the actions we wanted to take, what does it matter what road we took to get there? It was just a pragmatic quick couple of clicks while I was in the admin panel. Yeesh!

N2CHX
08-07-2012, 09:07 AM
I didn't bother to check if you were online, I didn't know when you'd be online, I didn't think it was that big of an issue. I was in there, I saw it and said "oh, I'll do that too while I'm here and PM her again..." You didn't even given me the 5 minutes to complete those couple of steps before you had your little piss fit. The action taken would have been the same across the board for any member or any moderator doing it. You're really blurring some lines here.

If you're OK with the actions we wanted to take, what does it matter what road we took to get there? It was just a pragmatic quick couple of clicks while I was in the admin panel. Yeesh!

"I got the PM about the avatar from GPL and I changed it. However, my signature pic was deleted with no warning whatsoever. So are you guys playing QRZed now, or what?" is a piss fit? Earlier you said that I didn't give you 120 seconds to PM me about it, but you weren't busy PM'ing me, as you responded to this and I never got a PM about it. I was online at the time, posting on other things. But I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. If I misjudged your intent and was too hasty, I apologize.

W4GPL
08-07-2012, 09:10 AM
I keep several windows open at a time that refresh the forums, while writing the PM, I saw you made this thread. The other mods can check the time stamps of activity to prove this.. it was hasty, and apology excepted.

N2CHX
08-07-2012, 09:12 AM
I keep several windows open at a time that refresh the forums, while writing the PM, I saw you made this thread. The other mods can check the time stamps of activity to prove this.. it was hasty, and apology excepted.

OK, that does make sense. I guess I did jump the gun. But can I still call you Klink? :mrgreen: It IS better than Schultz you know. :wiggle:

To be honest, I really wasn't angry when I wrote this. If you note how I worded it, I was trying to keep it light. But you and I have sparred in the past so yeah, I did quickly bring in the snark factor.

WØTKX
08-07-2012, 09:44 AM
I don't always agree with you Kelli, and I sure hope you understand that it has NOTHING to do with sexuality.

And honestly, Jeff is a LOT more like Col. Hogan than Klink. ;)

But once again... your latest comments prove why I still like you. :clap:

http://www.maxims4mavericks.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Perception-is-the-problem-Columbus-Kent-Healyfull1.jpg

http://www.marriedwithluggage.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/perception-is-reality1.jpg

http://sumpretty.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/perception-is-reality.jpg

http://thorstenconsulting.com/serendipity/uploads/perceptionisreality.jpg

W4GPL
08-07-2012, 09:51 AM
I know nothing...

of Hogan's Heroes. :-P

(seriously)

K8LET
08-07-2012, 09:53 AM
NOW HUG!

N2CHX
08-07-2012, 10:06 AM
I don't always agree with you Kelli, and I sure hope you understand that it has NOTHING to do with sexuality.

And honestly, Jeff is a LOT more like Col. Hogan than Klink. ;)

But once again... your latest comments prove why I still like you. :clap:

Well... OK so I do value your support. I'm sorry I told you to blow it out your ass, but it was a pretty funny visual. If I have to admit anything publicly, it is this: that I do often go into snark mode pretty quickly. I do see it as a weakness I need to work on, and I am. It's taken 41 years to get this far so you're gonna have to be patient.... Sometimes the Art Of Snark is quite useful. I just need to learn when to apply it and to give people the benefit of the doubt before I jump to blows. So yeah, I was wrong. I've got big enough balls to admit that :snicker:

N2CHX
08-07-2012, 10:10 AM
I know nothing...

of Hogan's Heroes. :-P

(seriously)

Well, yeah... Since that would be NUTHINK! :twisted:

N8YX
08-07-2012, 10:22 AM
I've got big enough balls to admit that :snicker:
Say WHAT?

If I were you I'd be demanding a partial refund...!

KJ3N
08-07-2012, 10:47 AM
Say WHAT?

I was going to go there, but you beat me to it. :rofl:

N2CHX
08-07-2012, 11:06 AM
Say WHAT?

I have unlimited pro-bono trips to Thailand for just such "Emergencies" :snicker:

WØTKX
08-07-2012, 11:08 AM
Just in case, like a crab, you regenerate a set? Like wow, man. :lol:

N2CHX
08-07-2012, 11:10 AM

Somewhere around here on a DVD is a picture of me from a couple years ago, 12 feet up on the base of KB's hot tower, straddling the biggest set of red balls you've ever seen. It's the RF.

N8YX
08-07-2012, 11:24 AM
Somewhere around here on a DVD is a picture of me from a couple years ago, 12 feet up on the base of KB's hot tower, straddling the biggest set of red balls you've ever seen. It's the RF.
I've walked in on several women...ooohhh, nevermind.

KG4NEL
08-07-2012, 11:31 AM

I'm sure there is no shortage of crabs in Thailand.

KG4NEL
08-07-2012, 11:34 AM
I've walked in on several women...ooohhh, nevermind.

Knitting.

KJ3N
08-07-2012, 11:56 AM

http://images.rsanews.com/2011/10/GPPresBALLS_.jpg

KA9MOT
08-07-2012, 12:33 PM
Personally (Not that anybody gives a rat's ass) I found it uncomfortable to look at the pictures. I did not complain to anybody, but I did make it a point to try not to enter a discussion that Kelli was a part of.......especially after Stevie walked into the room and commented on the pictures. They were not appropriate for a 13 year old boy....... I think his comment was, "Social discomfort!".

I am amazed at all the drama in this thread! Jeez.......

N8YX
08-07-2012, 12:38 PM
I take it Stevie hasn't seen Brokeback Mountain​ yet?

KA9MOT
08-07-2012, 12:52 PM
I take it Stevie hasn't seen Brokeback Mountain​ yet?

He has not, and if he ever chooses too, it will be after he is 18. He hasn't seen Debbie Does Dallas yet either.

KG4CGC
08-07-2012, 12:58 PM
He has not, and if he ever chooses too, it will be after he is 18. He hasn't seen Debbie Does Dallas yet either.

Wait wait, Debbie Does Dallas vs Brokeback Mountain? Those two are supposed to be on the same plane or level?
No, no, no. The "idea", IDEA, of two guys in a relationship that goes beyond friendship (and all the stigma crap that goes with it) is NOT on the same playing field as "Debbie Does Dallas."

N2CHX
08-07-2012, 01:03 PM
Personally (Not that anybody gives a rat's ass) I found it uncomfortable to look at the pictures. I did not complain to anybody, but I did make it a point to try not to enter a discussion that Kelli was a part of.......especially after Stevie walked into the room and commented on the pictures. They were not appropriate for a 13 year old boy....... I think his comment was, "Social discomfort!".

I am amazed at all the drama in this thread! Jeez.......

Well, I'll just be honest and say... You're right, I don't give a rats ass. Plenty of stuff I don't exactly always feel comfortable with gets posted here. I don't complain, because I don't feel the need to. And I like you, but it's a little hypocritical to complain about your kid seeing two guys kissing when you've posted in several threads involving scantily clad women and similar things, with glee. Not trying to stir shit up with you, but since you made it a point to talk about discomfort regarding two pictures, I figured I'd point out how your complaint is kind of invalidated by that fact. :)

N8YX
08-07-2012, 01:06 PM
Sounds like too much stemmin' the rose and not enough work going on.

KA9MOT
08-07-2012, 01:08 PM
Wait wait, Debbie Does Dallas vs Brokeback Mountain? Those two are supposed to be on the same plane or level?
No, no, no. The "idea", IDEA, of two guys in a relationship that goes beyond friendship (and all the stigma crap that goes with it) is NOT on the same playing field as "Debbie Does Dallas."

OK, DDD was hardcore porn. Two half dressed people making out is more soft porn. Not for youngsters. Not for mine anyway. I am very open minded when it comes to gay folks. My son has a gay uncle whom he loves very much. He understands the social aspects of sexuality. He needs to make his own assumptions and find himself with out seeing suggestive avatar pictures. They were not appropriate for a 13 year old.

kf0rt
08-07-2012, 01:08 PM

Just for reference, are we talking about the original Debbie Does Dallas, or the remake?

KA9MOT
08-07-2012, 01:09 PM
but it's a little hypocritical to complain about your kid seeing two guys kissing when you've posted in several threads involving scantily clad women and similar things, with glee.

My kid didn't see those posts.... There is a huge difference.

KA9MOT
08-07-2012, 01:10 PM
Just for reference, are we talking about the original Debbie Does Dallas, or the remake?

Ummmm... unknown, I've not seen the movie (I was a kid) and didn't know there was a remake. It was an example. BTW, I haven't seen Brokeback Mountain either.

N2CHX
08-07-2012, 01:11 PM
My kid didn't see those posts.... There is a huge difference.

Only because your kid didn't happen to walk in while you were looking at or posting them. No difference, really.

KG4CGC
08-07-2012, 01:11 PM
The only DDD I know of is a porn movie that inspired a whole genre of movies where ONE woman does up 500 men, one after another and titled like a NASCAR race event.

N8YX
08-07-2012, 01:12 PM
The remake: ​Dallas Does Debbie.

N8YX
08-07-2012, 01:15 PM
The only DDD I know of is a porn movie that inspired a whole genre of movies where ONE woman does up 500 men, one after another and titled like a NASCAR race event.
Remind me to buy stock in the companies which make K-Y and Astroglide next time they're shooting something like this.

KG4CGC
08-07-2012, 01:21 PM
Remind me to buy stock in the companies which make K-Y and Astroglide next time they're shooting something like this.

Just be a supplier. lulz.

KG4NEL
08-07-2012, 09:32 PM
They were not appropriate for a 13 year old.

13? You've got a year, tops :yes:

Or maybe I was just corrupted early - hell, 1999 was 13 for me :scared:

NA4BH
08-07-2012, 09:34 PM
hell, 1999 was 13 for me :scared:

No wonder why I feel old.

KJ3N
08-07-2012, 10:19 PM

Oh, GTFO my lawn....

KG4NEL
08-08-2012, 08:20 AM
I think I've mentioned this before, but I'm not even the youngest in the local club any more. And the youngest one has a higher DXCC count than I do :lol:

That's OK, though - he's only a year or so away from graduating HS...I was pretty active through HS too, but that all changed once I moved into a dorm :beer:

WX7P
08-08-2012, 09:07 AM
No wonder why I feel old.

No kidding. Try 1971 for me.

WØTKX
08-08-2012, 09:16 AM
1969 for me. Heh.

W3WN
08-08-2012, 09:17 AM
The remake: ​Dallas Does Debbie.Actually, I always wanted to go see the DDD parody: Debbie Does Dishes.

N8YX
08-08-2012, 10:45 AM
Actually, I always wanted to go see the DDD parody: Debbie Does Dishes.
I'd pass on that if I were you.

Seen it.

Was a wash.

W3WN
08-08-2012, 12:05 PM
I'd pass on that if I were you.

Seen it.

Was a wash.Let me guess. It started to get a little steamy. But then the action all boiled over.

So when it got a little soapy, the script writers & producers threw in the towel?

Must have Dawn-ed on them that there was no way that that flick was going to put them in the proverbial Ivory towers. No doubt a Cascade effect from one person to another.

K7SGJ
08-08-2012, 12:18 PM
Don't try to soft-soap me. I always end up take flak for doing puns. I guess the Tide is changing, and I guess is time to change the Dial. Maybe I'll go for a Spin, or maybe a Tumble in the sack. Like that's going to happen. I'll just end up Jergens off as usual. Problem is, it is starting to make my Palm Olive in color.

wa6mhz
08-08-2012, 05:30 PM
Nothing wrong with scantily clad women, providing they are young and attractive!

KA9MOT
08-08-2012, 05:33 PM
Don't try to soft-soap me. I always end up take flak for doing puns. I guess the Tide is changing, and I guess is time to change the Dial. Maybe I'll go for a Spin, or maybe a Tumble in the sack. Like that's going to happen. I'll just end up Jergens off as usual. Problem is, it is starting to make my Palm Olive in color.

I'm sorry, I'm having trouble hearing you..... would you Shout it out for me?

K7SGJ
08-08-2012, 07:48 PM
1969 for me. Heh.

I'm still waiting.

KB3LAZ
08-20-2012, 05:38 AM
13? You've got a year, tops :yes:

:D Still older than me. Not by much though, lol.

hamguy
01-30-2013, 08:38 PM

If you're OK with the actions we wanted to take, what does it matter what road we took to get there? It was just a pragmatic quick couple of clicks while I was in the admin panel. Yeesh!For what its worth, I think a PM would have done the trick. Kelli is right, if it had happened at the 'Zed many would have been all over it, and with good reason. It is one of the things we complain about the 'Zed moderators doing.
That said,

OK, that does make sense. I guess I did jump the gun. But can I still call you Klink? :mrgreen: It IS better than Schultz you know. :wiggle:

To be honest, I really wasn't angry when I wrote this. If you note how I worded it, I was trying to keep it light. But you and I have sparred in the past so yeah, I did quickly bring in the snark factor.It sure sounded angry to me...
By the way, neither the avatar nor the picture offended me...
Cheers!
-gary

W4GPL
01-30-2013, 08:44 PM
Why are you bumping this 5 months later?

W7UUU
01-30-2013, 08:50 PM
Why are you bumping this 5 months later?

Is this that "we're a family" thing I keep reading about here? [confused]

Dave
W7UUU

KC2UGV
01-30-2013, 08:51 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v607/JaviFL/ThreadNecromancy.jpg