PDA

View Full Version : From the "What could possibly go wrong?" department...

N8YX
08-06-2012, 12:02 PM
Not quite 'Best of CL' material but lulzy potential nonetheless:

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/roo/3184038391.html

KB3LAZ
08-06-2012, 12:05 PM
Not quite 'Best of CL' material but lulzy potential nonetheless:

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/roo/3184038391.html

Hum. 1600$ a month. Is that an expensive hooker or a cheap girlfriend?

NA4BH
08-06-2012, 12:07 PM
They're lining up for that one. Wonder what her picture looks like?

K7SGJ
08-06-2012, 12:10 PM
She forgot long walks on the beach, and World Peace.

W3WN
08-06-2012, 12:23 PM
Hum. 1600$ a month. Is that an expensive hooker or a cheap girlfriend?With the notable exception that one is illegal and one isn't... what's the difference?

BTW, $1600 a month is about $53.33 a day (30 day month), so I wouldn't exactly call her an expensive hooker.

KB3LAZ
08-06-2012, 12:25 PM
With the notable exception that one is illegal and one isn't... what's the difference?

BTW, $1600 a month is about $53.33 a day (30 day month), so I wouldn't exactly call her an expensive hooker.

That is only the case if she puts out everyday of the week.

kf0rt
08-06-2012, 12:31 PM
Wonder if she can cook.

K7SGJ
08-06-2012, 01:09 PM
Wonder if she can cook.

Oh, I'm sure of it. In fact, in another unlinkable article, her last John keep screaming. OH OH, OH,, NOW YOU'RE COOKIN.

W3WN
08-06-2012, 02:14 PM
That is only the case if she puts out everyday of the week.It averages out.

W5GA
08-06-2012, 08:58 PM
Wonder if she can cook.
If she puts out, who cares?

KG4CGC
08-06-2012, 09:04 PM
Wonder if she can cook.

I wonder if she has a boat and motor.

ka4dpo
08-06-2012, 09:10 PM
Yeah I want to see a picture of the boat and motor. I wonder if she can clean fish?

kf0rt
08-06-2012, 09:53 PM

What was that old line?

"I don't pay her for sex. I pay her to leave when it's over." Forget who said that.

OTOH, I once had a boss who said, "If it flies, floats or fucks, rent it." His death was kind of an ugly story, but he lived large.

KJ3N
08-06-2012, 09:54 PM

And I thought *I* had low standards....

N8YX
08-06-2012, 10:02 PM

What's Ron, 'WN's sig line again? ;)

W5GA
08-06-2012, 10:17 PM
They're a specialty of mine.

W1GUH
08-07-2012, 11:43 PM
What was that old line?

"I don't pay her for sex. I pay her to leave when it's over." Forget who said that.

OTOH, I once had a boss who said, "If it flies, floats or fucks, rent it." His death was kind of an ugly story, but he lived large.

Bought it when he was joining the mile high club in a seaplane?

""I don't pay her for sex. I pay her to leave when it's over."

:clap::cheers:

W1GUH
08-07-2012, 11:44 PM
With the notable exception that one is illegal and one isn't... what's the difference?

Ya don't have to go home with the hooker.

WØTKX
08-07-2012, 11:56 PM
Ahh, she's a Romney Girl!

W3WN
08-08-2012, 08:30 AM
What's Ron, 'WN's sig line again? ;)Yeah. About that.

Odd thing happened last night. The boss & I went to get our hair trims. Now, the stylist who's done our hair the last few years works part-time in a salon, part-time at home. She & the boss are friends, so we now go to her home... costs us a little less, and she keeps it all.

Woman's had a tough life. A divorce, a fiance who died of cancer, a daughter with her own romantic troubles, and I don't even want to go into her forays into online dating, except to say that at least she never gave any of them money.

So as we're leaving last night, she gives each of us a hug, as usual. And I feel both hands, one down the front, one down the back. No, the boss wasn't looking at the time. Thank goodness. But I know when I've been felt up...

I was too shocked to say a word. Suffice to say that I'll be a little more careful the next time...

WØTKX
08-08-2012, 09:41 AM
When I was a young man... Two at once, fantasy fulfilled, but... Never mind, that didn't end well either.

Back when I had a LOT of hair, I was a "haircut model" and got passed/shared around a bit. :oops:

W1GUH
08-08-2012, 06:13 PM
Yeah. About that.

Odd thing happened last night. The boss & I went to get our hair trims. Now, the stylist who's done our hair the last few years works part-time in a salon, part-time at home. She & the boss are friends, so we now go to her home... costs us a little less, and she keeps it all.

Woman's had a tough life. A divorce, a fiance who died of cancer, a daughter with her own romantic troubles, and I don't even want to go into her forays into online dating, except to say that at least she never gave any of them money.

So as we're leaving last night, she gives each of us a hug, as usual. And I feel both hands, one down the front, one down the back. No, the boss wasn't looking at the time. Thank goodness. But I know when I've been felt up...

I was too shocked to say a word. Suffice to say that I'll be a little more careful the next time...

You sexy guy, you....wimmen just can't keep their hands to themselves in your presence, huh?

ka4dpo
08-08-2012, 07:04 PM
Yeah. About that.

Boy no shit Ron make sure you have lots more time next time.:yes::hyper: