PDA

View Full Version : Grandkid Thread

suddenseer
06-18-2012, 08:08 PM
This may not fly. I have been very happy(for the most part) to spend the last 9 months with my granddaughter. This last week, both my grandkids were reunited albeit, just for a week. I often am moved to tears about their situation. I am powerless to fix this. But this week was wonderful. I just wanted to start a thread with grandchildren pictures of any kind, any time.

NA4BH
06-18-2012, 08:12 PM
I was thinking the exact same thing (about a thread), I shit you not. The grandkids were over yesterday and as always it was a treat and a trip. I'll try to get some pictures here.

The Al-Queda water bomb went off behind your two. :rofl: :rofl:

suddenseer
06-18-2012, 08:26 PM
I was thinking the exact same thing (about a thread), I shit you not. The grandkids were over yesterday and as always it was a treat and a trip. I'll try to get some pictures here.

The Al-Queda water bomb went off behind your two. :rofl: :rofl:Great minds think alike, what can I say?

suddenseer
06-18-2012, 09:55 PM
This did not show up in the visual spot in the eye frame.

file:///Users/mac/Documents/(1)%20Photos%20of%20you.webarchive

n2ize
06-18-2012, 09:59 PM
Nice bike.

suddenseer
06-18-2012, 10:33 PM
Nice bike.Love it , John sees past the beautiful grandkids, and sees an 18 year old soft tail classic. I almost moved it out of the way because i did not want a biker dude to not see my grandkids. If I don't find a job soon, I will sell it to you.

Hint, it is worth twice as much as i bought it for....even in this bad economy.

suddenseer
06-19-2012, 01:58 PM
PS, they have weekly video meetings via SKYPE. I don't use that service, but am glad it keeps a brother, and sister connected. My 4 year old granddaughter showed grandpa how to use SKYPE.

n2ize
06-19-2012, 04:56 PM
Love it , John sees past the beautiful grandkids, and sees an 18 year old soft tail classic. I almost moved it out of the way because i did not want a biker dude to not see my grandkids. If I don't find a job soon, I will sell it to you.

Hint, it is worth twice as much as i bought it for....even in this bad economy.

Setting aside all jokes for the moment... Very nice pic of the Grandkids. I am sure they appreciate you spending time with them.

My parents really appreciate it when the grand-kids (my nieces) come to visit. And the grand kids really appreciate all the time they spend with them as they were growing up.

PA5COR
06-19-2012, 05:40 PM
Nice pictures ...
Nothing here to boast about, our son likes to play with the hardware, but no serious plans yet....