PDA

View Full Version : Icom IC-751A package

KJ3N
06-14-2012, 11:45 AM
Putting this up here before I try to sell it elsewhere.

IC-751A with 3 stock filters (FL-80, FL-32A, and FL-44A) and the following items:

IC-PS15 matching power supply
Icom matching phone patch/speaker for the 751/745
IC-SM8 desk mic with 2 cables
Hand mic
Rare OPC-118 24-pin to 7-pin and 8-pin adapter
Rare Icom RC-10 frequency controller / remote

The radio originally came with the internal power supply, but that died several years ago. I left the back plate with the AC socket on the back, otherwise there would be a big gaping hole in the back. Radio is missing the Calibrator knob for some reason. Don't ask me where the hell it got to. The radio puts out about 90 watts across all the bands.

I have boxes for the power supply, SM-8, and the phone patch. Boxes have some water marks on them from a leak in the basement where I usually store my radio boxes, but the the equipment never got wet. The equipment was off the floor at all times. There is no box for the radio.

Since I'm not looking to make a killing, I'm probably looking to unload the package for $700 plus shipping. Keep in mind that this stuff is heavy and shipping costs will easily reach $50 or more. It will take at least 2 boxes to ship everything and both will be double-boxed. I figure the radio, hand mic, RC-10, SM-8, and OCP-118 go in one box, the PS and phone patch in another.

Pictures attached.