PDA

View Full Version : Henry Hill - Dead at 69 - Goodfellas Fame

W4GPL
06-13-2012, 05:26 AM
http://www.tmz.com/2012/06/12/henry-hill-dead-goodfellas/

"RIP, Henry Hill. Murder, robbery, extortion, arson, drug-dealing and adultery aside, you were one of the good guys."

N8YX
06-13-2012, 07:27 AM
"...he prided himself on reforming later in life..." - that's discounting several drug-related convictions since he was kicked out of the federal witness protection program, right?

N8GAV
06-13-2012, 11:02 AM
http://www.tmz.com/2012/06/12/henry-hill-dead-goodfellas/

"RIP, Henry Hill. Murder, robbery, extortion, arson, drug-dealing and adultery aside, you were one of the good guys."

Hell Jeff when you look at him that way, he would made a GREAT Congressman.........Think 'bout it

KA9MOT
06-13-2012, 12:23 PM
Hmmmm... we have a Henry Hill Prison here........What do you s'pose that means?

n2ize
06-13-2012, 11:23 PM
Some of the most wonderful people I have ever met were mobsters and gangsters. Often these people are stereotyped as "bad guys" , "thugs", and worst. But many of them are kind, sensitive, caring individuals who are quite articulate, intelligent, and generally good people. My appreciation for different styles of music, i.e. jazz, classical, came from mobsters. Often i wonder who are the real "bad guys" ? the mobsters or the district attorneys and the politicians.

Many mobsters are appreciated and loved in the communities in which they live. can't say the same for politicians.

kb2vxa
06-14-2012, 04:56 PM
Just as every cop is a criminal
And all the sinners saints
As heads is tails just call me Lucifer
I'm in need of some restraint

So if you meet me, have some courtesy
Have some sympathy and some taste
Use all your well learned politics
Or I'll lay your soul to waste, mmm yeah

N8YX
06-15-2012, 12:38 PM
Time caught up with Gravano, Big Paul, Gotti...and now this guy. They never found DiSimone, either. I think he's hanging out with Jimmy H. somewhere. That or he pulled one of the best disappearing acts ever known to man.