PDA

View Full Version : I'm sexy and I know it...Is that my wife?

KA9MOT
06-05-2012, 08:54 PM
I'm certain I saw my wife......

http://youtu.be/ghrDIQ-K8mg

KA9MOT
06-05-2012, 08:58 PM
More People of WAL*MART

http://youtu.be/rNzwgrtdBo8

ki4itv
06-05-2012, 09:15 PM
My guess is the look on her face indicates that Bieber is going spelunking tonight.

suddenseer
06-05-2012, 09:27 PM
if your wife is happy with you, then keep thing going..

N2CHX
06-06-2012, 06:45 AM
Wow. What's with all the really bad crossdressers at WalMart? Is there some kind of a competition to get the worst looking outfit on that website?

N8YX
06-06-2012, 06:52 AM
Wow. What's with all the really bad crossdressers at WalMart? Is there some kind of a competition to get the worst looking outfit on that website?

We never see that sort of thing in ours...ever. The Massillon store did have Marilyn Manson show up once but given that he's from the area it's to be expected.

suddenseer
06-06-2012, 07:08 AM
We never see that sort of thing in ours...ever. The Massillon store did have Marilyn Manson show up once but given that he's from the area it's to be expected.The Pentecostal church where I was a youth pastor, I barely remember Brian at several weekend activities for the Ohio district. He was very quiet, and introverted. Who woudda thunk?

KB3LAZ
06-06-2012, 07:10 AM
We never see that sort of thing in ours...ever. The Massillon store did have Marilyn Manson show up once but given that he's from the area it's to be expected.

Worst we see is people running around in their pajamas or someone wearing spandex that shouldnt.

ki4itv
06-06-2012, 07:36 AM

I've been thinking that most of these pictures are from what's called "Crazy Day" in a small town off hwy 49 in Southeastern Mississippi. Forgot the name of the town, But Lynne and I happened through the place during this annual event and found it really bizarre. I mean really, really, bizarre like we got out the car and stepped on another planet bizarre
The other thing I found strange were all the "Death Notices" posted on the front door of the local grocery store. I found that odd as well, even though it's probably the most visible location in town.
Could be wrong, but that's my guess.
If Russ was still around he'd probably know exactly what I'm talking about.

ETA:
Well maybe not...I saw a Georgia plate in there. (?)
Probably same type of deal though.

KB3LAZ
06-06-2012, 07:44 AM
I've been thinking that most of these pictures are from what's called "Crazy Day" in a small town off hwy 49 in Southeastern Mississippi. Forgot the name of the town, But Lynne and I happened through the place during this annual event and found it really bizarre. I mean really, really, bizarre like we got out the car and stepped on another planet bizarre
The other thing I found strange were all the "Death Notices" posted on the front door of the local grocery store. I found that odd as well, even though it's probably the most visible location in town.
Could be wrong, but that's my guess.
If Russ was still around he'd probably know exactly what I'm talking about.

ETA:
Well maybe not...I saw a Georgia plate in there. (?)
Probably same type of deal though.

Well, as I said for the most part people in walmart in my area were ...I dont want to say normal but that is what I am going with, lol. However, some nights of the year change this. Xmas, Halloween, Easter, St Patrick's day, etc. However, the fraternities from the local college really show up interestingly before graduation each year.

On some days, all towns are weird!

N2RJ
06-06-2012, 08:39 AM
I have never seen any of the people of walmart type of people at our local wallyworld stores. I guess we got lucky.

KB3LAZ
06-06-2012, 08:43 AM
I have never seen any of the people of walmart type of people at our local wallyworld stores. I guess we got lucky.

Its the radiation.

W3WN
06-06-2012, 09:12 AM
I have never seen any of the people of walmart type of people at our local wallyworld stores. I guess we got lucky.Yup.

There are three Wally Worlds nearby. Two of them are 24x7 Super Wally Worlds, the third (closes at 11 PM every night) is not.

I hardly ever see anything unusual in the small store. The other two? If you plan on being there between about 10 PM and 7 AM on any given day, be prepared, anything is possible, and most weirdness and kinks are probable. (I hate it when the boss says, on the way home from a late movie, "Can we stop at WalMart for a moment and get something?")

N2RJ
06-06-2012, 09:16 AM
None of ours in this part of the state opens 24H.

However the one in Matamoras, PA does. I go there sometimes. I used to go there more often when powerball had not come to NJ yet (and I still buy my tickets in PA, just to throw people off if I win.)

I've seen the occasional scooter and grossly obese person but honestly it's pretty tame compared to a typical hamfest. :lol:

KB3LAZ
06-06-2012, 09:22 AM
There are walmarts that close? I learned something new.

N2RJ
06-06-2012, 09:34 AM
There are walmarts that close? I learned something new.

Close to where, me?

Yes, there are 3 wal-marts within 1/2 hour driving distance.

KB3LAZ
06-06-2012, 09:38 AM
Close to where, me?

Yes, there are 3 wal-marts within 1/2 hour driving distance.

No. Close: The end of an event or of a period of time or activity. Every walmart I have ever been too is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 364.5 days a year.

IMO if walmart is not open 24/7 it is no longer useful to me. Because if something else is open, I am not going to walmart.

N2RJ
06-06-2012, 09:41 AM
Oh, damn you English language.

There are walmarts that CLOSE (verb).

Yes, all of ours close at 10 (except for Matamoras).

N2RJ
06-06-2012, 09:42 AM
Home depot used to open 24 hours a day as well. I remember in Queens I would go there to buy lumber at 2AM. :)

KB3LAZ
06-06-2012, 09:44 AM
Oh, damn you English language.

There are walmarts that CLOSE (verb).

Yes, all of ours close at 10 (except for Matamoras).

If I went to a wlamart and it was closed, I would be confused. Seriously, until you said this I was clueless to this fact. Living where I do it actually strikes me as odd that we have so many 24/7 places. (In the US not in Spain. No 24/7 stuff here.) Sheetz, Walmart, Dennys, Perkins, Eat n Park, and ofc a few diners. If you tell me you have diners that close I am never going to NJ.

KB3LAZ
06-06-2012, 09:46 AM
Home depot used to open 24 hours a day as well. I remember in Queens I would go there to buy lumber at 2AM. :)

I like to shop at about 3AM. No matter where I go it is relatively empty. Aside from restaurants because people are sobering up after bar close.

W3WN
06-06-2012, 10:34 AM
There are walmarts that close? I learned something new.Yes. Mainly the smaller stores (often older). The larger ones & the Super stores do not.

I mentioned before that there are 3 Wally Worlds in the area. The one down by South Park shops on Route 88 closes at 11, as does the Giant Eagle next door and the rest of the shops in that strip mall. The two Super ones in Robinson Township and between Century III & Century Square are stand-alone buildings, they're always open (well, except for a handful of selected holidays).

Rumor was, a few years back, that the South Park store would eventually take over GE's lease and become a Super store. Don't see that happening now, though, since Big Bird just remodeled the store... they don't sink that much into it if they're planning to abandon it in the short term.

W3WN
06-06-2012, 10:38 AM
Hell, you can buy a hot dog from a street vendor in Times Square at 3 AM, that's nothing unusual... supply & demand, and if there's a demand, someone will supply it.

Most of the larger Home Depots are staffed around the clock during the work week, not neccesarily on the weekends though. The night crews are busy unloading trucks & restocking the shelves. So it's not much of a reach that if there is sufficent demand to keep a cashier or two on duty while that's going on, no surprise that some stores do it, or did it.

W3WN
06-06-2012, 10:40 AM
If I went to a wlamart and it was closed, I would be confused. Seriously, until you said this I was clueless to this fact. Living where I do it actually strikes me as odd that we have so many 24/7 places. (In the US not in Spain. No 24/7 stuff here.) Sheetz, Walmart, Dennys, Perkins, Eat n Park, and ofc a few diners. If you tell me you have diners that close I am never going to NJ.Ah, OK. Yes, NJ has diners that close. So does PA, for that matter... but keep in mind WHERE they are located. Most of the 24 hour places are near major highways, so there's almost always a customer looking for a meal. Out away from traffic? Less likely; you're not going to stay open if you have no customers or potential customers!

W3WN
06-06-2012, 10:41 AM
I like to shop at about 3AM. No matter where I go it is relatively empty. Aside from restaurants because people are sobering up after bar close.Well, that's something you can sink your teeth into.

Now don't get angry over it... bloody hell...

KB3LAZ
06-06-2012, 10:41 AM
Yes. Mainly the smaller stores (often older). The larger ones & the Super stores do not.

I mentioned before that there are 3 Wally Worlds in the area. The one down by South Park shops on Route 88 closes at 11, as does the Giant Eagle next door and the rest of the shops in that strip mall. The two Super ones in Robinson Township and between Century III & Century Square are stand-alone buildings, they're always open (well, except for a handful of selected holidays).

Rumor was, a few years back, that the South Park store would eventually take over GE's lease and become a Super store. Don't see that happening now, though, since Big Bird just remodeled the store... they don't sink that much into it if they're planning to abandon it in the short term.

Within a 20 minute drive we have to have 5+ Super Walmarts in my area.

W7XF
06-06-2012, 10:54 AM
Admit it, Travalicious.....YOU MISS WALMART!!

W3WN
06-06-2012, 11:17 AM
Within a 20 minute drive we have to have 5+ Super Walmarts in my area.5? No wonder you skeddadled for Espana!

KB3LAZ
06-06-2012, 11:41 AM
Ah, OK. Yes, NJ has diners that close. So does PA, for that matter... but keep in mind WHERE they are located. Most of the 24 hour places are near major highways, so there's almost always a customer looking for a meal. Out away from traffic? Less likely; you're not going to stay open if you have no customers or potential customers!

I realize that. However, oddly, my town is quite dead most of the time. Morning, day, and night. These places still stay open. They must be getting money from somewhere. And I live in an itty bitty town. xD

KB3LAZ
06-06-2012, 11:49 AM
Admit it, Travalicious.....YOU MISS WALMART!!

Oh, I wont deny that in some ways I do miss it. Maybe not walmart particularly but the 24 hour stores as a whole. In fact, I would be happy with a 7-11 time frame. 9am-12pm then closed from 12pm-5pm, open again from 5pm-9pm. It does have a way at irritating my brain.

Bars on the other hand are open often times from 9am-7am. Closed two hours a day. Mind you these bars sell only alcohol, coffee, and tea. Getting lunch at noon is not a possibility. Lunch is from 2-4pm. Restaurants have their own scheduled.

Ill break it down.

Stores: 9am-12pm open. 12pm-5pm closed. 5pm-9pm open. 9pm-9am closed.
Bars/Clubs: 9am-7am open. 7am-9am closed. (This is true with many but not all.)
Pubs: (English and Irish) 9am-3am open. 3am-9am closed.
Restaurants: 9am-12pm open. 12pm-2pm closed. 2pm-4pm open. 4pm-8pm closed. 8pm-1am open. 1am-9am closed.

That is a lot of shit to remember. So yes, 24/7 places are something that I do miss at times.

KG4CGC
06-06-2012, 12:45 PM
But can you get breakfest anytime? I know the answer is probably no so it was really more of a rhetorical thing.

KB3LAZ
06-06-2012, 12:49 PM
But can you get breakfest anytime? I know the answer is probably no so it was really more of a rhetorical thing.

That would depend. An American or English breakfast can only be had during a Spanish lunch period. A Spanish breakfast is often times a ham and cheese sandwich with tomato which can be had at any time of the day.

The good thing is that Summer is all but here. Many of the restaurants in my area are privately owned. This means that their business hours will no longer be a standard, they will be open as long as they can sustain business.

On a side note. I do really enjoy it here. However, there are things that will take quite some time to adjust to and other things that I may never adjust to. That being said, I would figure that this is the case with anyone that moves to another country.

kf0rt
06-06-2012, 01:04 PM
Weird that the restaurants are all closed during eating hours.

KB3LAZ
06-06-2012, 01:21 PM
Weird that the restaurants are all closed during eating hours.

But here the eating hours are different. Breakfast is most often at 10am, lunch at 2pm, and dinner at 9/10pm. Basically on a normal work scheduled here all eating hours are shifted two hours later than in the US.

Morning work and school shifts also start later than ours.

kf0rt
06-06-2012, 01:29 PM
So, the Spanish aren't morning people, by and large?

KB3LAZ
06-06-2012, 01:33 PM
So, the Spanish aren't morning people, by and large?

No, not really. And siesta is more of a law than a practice, lol. Then again, lunch time here is the big meal, not dinner and often times it lasts for 2 hours. After a meal like that you NEED a nap!

kf0rt
06-06-2012, 02:25 PM
No, not really. And siesta is more of a law than a practice, lol. Then again, lunch time here is the big meal, not dinner and often times it lasts for 2 hours. After a meal like that you NEED a nap!

What would typical ("non-retail") working hours be like?

KC9ECI
06-06-2012, 05:28 PM
I'm certain I saw my wife......

http://youtu.be/ghrDIQ-K8mg

Which one was he?

N2CHX
06-06-2012, 05:33 PM
Which one was he?

:doh::lol:

kf0rt
06-06-2012, 06:02 PM
Somewhere in China, some poor bastid just broke through the firewall, and saw THIS.

Thankyew 'Muricah. You're STILL #1. :slap:

KB3LAZ
06-07-2012, 04:32 AM
What would typical ("non-retail") working hours be like?

9-4 or 10-5. There are ofc oddities such as language schools for adults which are one of few jobs that have a second shift. Such schools run from 9-9 with two shifts. The average full time job here is 30-35 hours a week.

suddenseer
06-07-2012, 04:44 AM
Admit it, Travalicious.....YOU MISS WALMART!!LOL I have to laugh. Kevin is attracted to young men with a brain. I guess, I could be wrong. I really think Kevin likes to poke fun. Kevin is a fun guy to have at a gay party. If you come to my party, Kevin there will be several twinks who would like to meet a real man like you.

KB3LAZ
06-07-2012, 04:50 AM
LOL I have to laugh. Kevin is attracted to young men with a brain. I guess, I could be wrong. I really think Kevin likes to poke fun. Kevin is a fun guy to have at a gay party. If you come to my party, Kevin there will be several twinks who would like to meet a real man like you.

Twink refers to a feminine type gay male? Sometimes I am not very enlightened but I think this one has been explained to me in the past.

N7YA
06-07-2012, 05:38 AM
ALL of our valley Walmarts are loaded with freaks. Yesterday, at my local W'mart, i met Jerry Robinson, former linebacker of the Raiders, got an autograph for my kid since he plays football. The guy was cool, rough around the edges and funny as hell.

N2CHX
06-07-2012, 07:30 AM
Twink refers to a feminine type gay male? Sometimes I am not very enlightened but I think this one has been explained to me in the past.

Twink = young, skinny, usually kinda girly.
Cub = young, chubby, usually with facial hair.
Bear = older, chubby, usually with facial hair.

I just recently learned the difference between all of them. My Tuesday night trivia team is all gay men except for me and hubs and my daughter, so I've now been educated lol.

KB3LAZ
06-07-2012, 07:34 AM

I just recently learned the difference between all of them. My Tuesday night trivia team is all gay men except for me and hubs and my daughter, so I've now been educated lol.

Ty. I have never heard of Cub or Bear.

N7YA
06-07-2012, 04:25 PM
I knew what a twink and a bear was, but i never heard Cub.

Trav, i think by definition, you are a Cub...if im doing this right? But, eating that healthier food, you would be a twink soon....except for the fact that you would have to be gay first, of course.

N8YX
06-07-2012, 04:29 PM
IIRC, the term 'Twink' is derived from "Twinkie"...and we'll leave it to the readers to guess why.

N7YA
06-07-2012, 04:55 PM
...oh.....OH! :shock: :lol:

N2CHX
06-07-2012, 05:26 PM
Let's not even get into Top, Bottom and Switch.

N8YX
06-07-2012, 05:28 PM
Let's not even get into Top, Bottom and Switch.
'DSG, bring your redheaded friend and make me a sammich! :lol:

kf0rt
06-07-2012, 05:28 PM
Aw, geeeeze.

N8YX
06-07-2012, 05:29 PM
Aw, geeeeze.
Threads tend to do that here.

suddenseer
06-07-2012, 08:19 PM
I have met Fred, and DSG twice now. They do not appear to be normal ham operators in my opinion. They are regular people. if I was a hetero, DSG would be a great woman any day of the week.

N8YX
06-07-2012, 08:47 PM
I have met Fred, and DSG twice now. They do not appear to be normal ham operators in my opinion. They are regular people. if I was a hetero, DSG would be a great woman any day of the week.
The HTs are hidden in her cleavage. :whistle:

suddenseer
06-07-2012, 09:21 PM
Well, from a gay guy you happen to be married to one of the most beautiful woman in the world. You are a lucky man. I know that she is smarter than you. She is smarter than me. Most men would give their right nut to have an XYL like you have. I would, but there exists no person who equals your lovely wife. I wish I could find a man like her.

n2ize
06-07-2012, 09:52 PM
IIRC, the term 'Twink' is derived from "Twinkie"...and we'll leave it to the readers to guess why.

I'd rather not guess or even think about it.

suddenseer
06-07-2012, 10:51 PM

I just recently learned the difference between all of them. My Tuesday night trivia team is all gay men except for me and hubs and my daughter, so I've now been educated lol. My ex is a twink. The man that I have chosen to be intimate with is smooth, hairless, he is also african american with huge muscles.

N2RJ
06-07-2012, 11:07 PM
So hula hoop guy in the other thread is a twink? Seems that way.

KB3LAZ
06-08-2012, 04:06 AM
Well, from a gay guy you happen to be married to one of the most beautiful woman in the world. You are a lucky man. I know that she is smarter than you. She is smarter than me. Most men would give their right nut to have an XYL like you have. I would, but there exists no person who equals your lovely wife. I wish I could find a man like her.

On the smarter than topic. Pilar is smarter than I am in most cases. (Except technology of any kind). That being said, I have noticed that a lot if not most men are intimidated by women that are smarter than themselves. Or at least that has been my experience with my friends and family. Then again, we are talking about my family so it is a bad analysis. Many of them are also afraid of "outsiders" and that does not just mean foreigners. Sigh, at least I have some sane family and ofc you all on the island that are (yes Im gonna say it) NORMAL. By normal I mean on par my own social opinions and or habits.

N7YA
06-08-2012, 04:32 AM
So hula hoop guy in the other thread is a twink? Seems that way.

Likely a twink....but im sure at least one of the guys on the left is a bottom.

NQ6U
06-08-2012, 07:53 AM
My XYL certainly thinks she's smarter than me. Of course, she thinks she's smarter than everybody.

W3WN
06-08-2012, 07:57 AM
Ty. I have never heard of Cub or Bear.You're not from Chicago and you don't follow sports much.

KB3LAZ
06-08-2012, 07:58 AM
You're not from Chicago and you don't follow sports much.

I do know of the sports teams. I may not follow sports by my father did.

W3WN
06-08-2012, 07:59 AM
The HTs are hidden in her cleavage. :whistle:That explains a lot.

W3WN
06-08-2012, 07:59 AM
I do know of the sports teams. I may not follow sports by my father did.Don't spoil the joke. OK, it wasn't much of one, but still...

W3WN
06-08-2012, 08:01 AM
< snip >
Sigh, at least I have some sane family and ofc you all on the island that are (yes Im gonna say it) NORMAL. By normal I mean on par my own social opinions and or habits.Normal? You're calling ME normal?

NOW I'm insulted!

W3WN
06-08-2012, 08:02 AM
My XYL certainly thinks she's smarter than me. Of course, she thinks she's smarter than everybody.My EX-XYL thinks she's smarter than me. OTOH, she married me once, so that calls THAT notion into question.

KB3LAZ
06-08-2012, 08:10 AM
Normal? You're calling ME normal?

NOW I'm insulted!

Sorry to tell you but by my standards you are quite normal, lol.

kb2vxa
06-08-2012, 08:36 AM
EXACTLY! We are normal, the world is crazy. Are we not hams? We are misfits, M-I-S...F-I-T-S.

KB3LAZ
06-08-2012, 08:48 AM
EXACTLY! We are normal, the world is crazy. Are we not hams? We are misfits, M-I-S...F-I-T-S.

Normal in the sense that most of you fit into my social norm. =) Already being abnormal I guess that isnt saying much? Lol.

W3WN
06-08-2012, 09:06 AM
Sorry to tell you but by my standards you are quite normal, lol.OK then, as long as you qualify it that way.

KB3LAZ
06-08-2012, 09:16 AM
OK then, as long as you qualify it that way.

Lol.

W7XF
06-08-2012, 10:55 AM
LOL I have to laugh. Kevin is attracted to young men with a brain. I guess, I could be wrong. I really think Kevin likes to poke fun. Kevin is a fun guy to have at a gay party. If you come to my party, Kevin there will be several twinks who would like to meet a real man like you.

Younger, yes. Brain, MANDATORY. Twinks....uhh...visually not that appealing, but, if the guy is intelligent
and can keep my attention, cool.

I tend to go for cub types. And as far as parties, Tim...you REALLY want me there hiding in a corner?
Remember, a certain gay Extra happens to also have Aspergers....my social skills are ZILCH.

KB3LAZ
06-08-2012, 11:10 AM
Speaking of parties, I am about to sound clueless again. However, in college I went to clubs and found that I did not particularly care for them. The mood, the music, etc. Went to a few deemed gay clubs with some friends of mine. Better music, better atmosphere, etc, and a lot of straight people. So, what makes it a gay club if there are a high volume of straight couples there? Not just couples though. I suppose much like myself a lot of people were there with a mixed group of friends. Either way, what makes it a gay club rather than just a club?

W3WN
06-08-2012, 11:54 AM
Speaking of parties, I am about to sound clueless again. However, in college I went to clubs and found that I did not particularly care for them. The mood, the music, etc. Went to a few deemed gay clubs with some friends of mine. Better music, better atmosphere, etc, and a lot of straight people. So, what makes it a gay club if there are a high volume of straight couples there? Not just couples though. I suppose much like myself a lot of people were there with a mixed group of friends. Either way, what makes it a gay club rather than just a club?Damned if I know, but I've never been one for the bar or disco (back in the days) or club scene.

I suspect that most straight folks think a gay bar is similar to the ones depicted in the movies... such as the lesbian bar in The First Wives Club, or the gay biker bar in the early Police Academy movies.

KB3LAZ
06-08-2012, 11:59 AM
Damned if I know, but I've never been one for the bar or disco (back in the days) or club scene.

I suspect that most straight folks think a gay bar is similar to the ones depicted in the movies... such as the lesbian bar in The First Wives Club, or the gay biker bar in the early Police Academy movies.

I dont like groups of people. However, in college I think everyone goes to a club at least a few times before they decide it isnt there thing. I have never watched either of those movies. Lol.

W3WN
06-08-2012, 12:03 PM
I was dumb enough to join a frat. I didn't have to go to the party, the party came to me.

In retrospect, that was a HUGE mistake.

KB3LAZ
06-08-2012, 12:04 PM
I was dumb enough to join a frat. I didn't have to go to the party, the party came to me.

In retrospect, that was a HUGE mistake.

Lol, I didnt even live on campus. I liked it that way.

N7YA
06-08-2012, 03:56 PM
Don't spoil the joke. OK, it wasn't much of one, but still...

:lol:

I got it, im with you.

N7YA
06-08-2012, 04:02 PM
Speaking of parties, I am about to sound clueless again. However, in college I went to clubs and found that I did not particularly care for them. The mood, the music, etc. Went to a few deemed gay clubs with some friends of mine. Better music, better atmosphere, etc, and a lot of straight people. So, what makes it a gay club if there are a high volume of straight couples there? Not just couples though. I suppose much like myself a lot of people were there with a mixed group of friends. Either way, what makes it a gay club rather than just a club?

What i do know is that a lot of supposed 'straight' people go to gay clubs because they arent straight at all, or are bi and just want to live their lives, they just arent comfortable enough to do it openly. Others go because, to them, a club is a club, they arent picky or uptight about it...and if their gay friend suggests a club, then its on!

As far as im concerned, its just a club.

suddenseer
06-08-2012, 04:26 PM
Let's not even get into Top, Bottom and Switch.There you go again, giving away our secret codes.

suddenseer
06-08-2012, 04:30 PM
Speaking of parties, I am about to sound clueless again. However, in college I went to clubs and found that I did not particularly care for them. The mood, the music, etc. Went to a few deemed gay clubs with some friends of mine. Better music, better atmosphere, etc, and a lot of straight people. So, what makes it a gay club if there are a high volume of straight couples there? Not just couples though. I suppose much like myself a lot of people were there with a mixed group of friends. Either way, what makes it a gay club rather than just a club?Most of the gay clubs around here have the superior sound systems. I quit going years ago. Too many kids.

kf0rt
06-08-2012, 04:38 PM
:lol:

I got it, im with you.

Killer avatar, Adam. Just BTW.

N7YA
06-08-2012, 05:00 PM
Killer avatar, Adam. Just BTW.

Thanks, i got it from George Takei's FB page. :lol: