PDA

View Full Version : Wasted 2 hours of my life

KB3LAZ
06-03-2012, 05:29 AM
So last night Pilar and I wasted two hours of our lives. Let me start off by saying, this is why I do not watch TV or films. A friend of hers recommended we watch what she called a strange but good movie. Strange is an understatement and good was subjective I suppose. It was the biggest load of horseshit I have ever had to misfortune to witness in my life. I honestly think I would rather have soaked in a tub of razor blades and salt! Reading up on said movie some would consider it art....roflmao. To each their own.

Melancholia is the name of the film. Yuck.

kf0rt
06-03-2012, 06:09 AM
7.3 stars on IMDB. :chin:

KB3LAZ
06-03-2012, 06:11 AM
7.3 stars on IMDB. :chin:

I know, I saw that. I dont understand how. It is the biggest piece of shit I have ever seen. I seriously want to know what drugs the writer, director, etc were on because I could make one hell of a fortune. I mean its not that the movie is weird, I like weird. It was simply, boring, drawn out, and imo pointless.

KB3LAZ
06-03-2012, 06:13 AM
I will add that one thing was not a let down. I told Pili, Kiefer Sutherland is in this, he will kill someone, I promise. So predictable.

N2CHX
06-03-2012, 09:26 AM
Wanna real thriller of a film? Rubber.

KB3LAZ
06-03-2012, 09:28 AM
Wanna real thriller of a film? Rubber.

Will check it out. Frailty is a favorite of mine.

On another note. My father and I had a tradition. We would rent the lowest of low budget movies every Sunday and make fun of them. Was great. Some of them turned out to be good to.

N2CHX
06-03-2012, 09:37 AM
Will check it out. Frailty is a favorite of mine.

On another note. My father and I had a tradition. We would rent the lowest of low budget movies every Sunday and make fun of them. Was great. Some of them turned out to be good to.

I should have included a sarcasm smiley with that. It was the weirdest film I've ever seen, and I've watched every Kevin Smith film ever made.

KB3LAZ
06-03-2012, 09:45 AM
I should have included a sarcasm smiley with that. It was the weirdest film I've ever seen, and I've watched every Kevin Smith film ever made.

Lol. Okay. No tags needed, Im just not all with it today.

N2CHX
06-03-2012, 09:48 AM
Lol. Okay. No tags needed, Im just not all with it today.

LOL me either.

W5GA
06-03-2012, 10:20 AM
The ultimate in pointless movies....Laserblast.

ki4itv
06-03-2012, 10:28 AM
I still spend about an hour a month trying to figure out Eraserhead.
So far, the closest I ever came was chalking it all up to ergot poisoning.

KG4CGC
06-03-2012, 12:21 PM
So far, the closest I ever came was chalking it all up to ergot poisoning.

Kind of the inspiration for this.

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c79/bebop5/Dog%20Walk/d31c9357.jpg

WØTKX
06-03-2012, 12:31 PM
Just found out Betts has never seen UHF, Killer Klowns from Outer Space, and Eating Raul.

I like weird B movies. My favorite weird movie is Brazil, but I would call it more A list.

ki4itv
06-03-2012, 12:36 PM
forgot about Eating Raul :lol:

NQ6U
06-03-2012, 12:39 PM
Speaking of weird movies, I just watched one last night: Four Lions, a comedy(!) about would-be Islamic terrorists in Great Britain. Anyone else seen it?

KG4CGC
06-03-2012, 12:41 PM
Orlando

WØTKX
06-03-2012, 12:42 PM
I used the line "whip me, beat me, make me write bad checks" when she wore some sexy tall black boots. Laughed her head off, and thought I came up with it. I explained the movie well enough for her to understand the line, but not spoil it.

She's not sure about watching that one, cannibals are gross. :lol:

suddenseer
06-03-2012, 02:20 PM
So far, the closest I ever came was chalking it all up to ergot poisoning.I found the film to be very spiritual. The first scene Henry is confessing his sins. The sins come out of his mouth. The man with the levers represents gawd hearing his confession. The first time i saw this film, we all did some blotter acid. I am scarred for life.

ab1ga
06-04-2012, 12:17 PM
Weirdest film I've seen: Lucifer Rising, by Kenneth Anger.

Worst film I've seen recently: The Dictator. I saw Borat, but the fight scene in the hotel room was strangely disturbing. Skipped the second one, but thought maybe third time would be a charm. One or two scenes worth seeing, the rest just awful.

I won't mention the nastiest film I've ever seen, I'm still trying to forget.

ki4itv
06-05-2012, 07:05 AM
I used the line "whip me, beat me, make me write bad checks" when she wore some sexy tall black boots. Laughed her head off, and thought I came up with it. I explained the movie well enough for her to understand the line, but not spoil it.

She's not sure about watching that one, cannibals are gross. :lol:

...and subject to nasty, spongy, brain diseases too.

NQ6U
06-05-2012, 09:07 AM
...and subject to nasty, spongy, brain diseases too.

It's okay, they could still get jobs as truck drivers. Spongy brains are normal for us.