PDA

View Full Version : This ones for you Carlo

K7SGJ
06-01-2012, 10:41 AM
I was too lazy to retype/reformat it, and knew that someone would. Thanks

WHAT CAUSES ARTHRITIS?

A drunk man who smelled like beer sat down on a subway next to a priest. The man's tie was stained, his face was plastered with red lipstick, and a half-empty bottle of whiskey was sticking out of his torn coat pocket. He opened his newspaper and began reading. After a few minutes the man turned to the priest and asked,'Say Father, what causes arthritis?'

The priest replies, 'My son, it's caused by loose living, being with cheap, wicked women, too much alcohol, contempt for your fellow man,sleeping around with prostitutes and lack of a bath.' The drunk muttered in response, 'Well, I'll be.' Then returned to his paper.

The priest, thinking about what he had said, nudged the man and apologized. 'I'm very sorry. I didn't mean to come on so strong. How long have you had arthritis?'
The drunk answered, 'I don't have it, Father. I was just reading here that the Pope does.'

MORAL: Make sure you understand the question before offering the answer.

NQ6U
06-01-2012, 10:44 AM
Hey, I bathe regularly!

—Pope Carlo I

N2RJ
06-01-2012, 11:26 AM
Jeeez, that was annoying to my screen.

KG4CGC
06-01-2012, 12:15 PM
What did you do to make it show up like that? I'm not a guru, I'm just a user and abuser.

NQ6U
06-01-2012, 12:19 PM
What did you do to make it show up like that? I'm not a guru, I'm just a user and abuser.

It's some overly complex HTML/CSS shit, I assume just copypasta'ed from an e-mail. Ugly, to be sure.

WHAT CAUSES ARTHRITIS?

A drunk man who smelled like beer sat down on a subway next to a priest. The man's tie was stained, his face was plastered with red lipstick, and a half-empty bottle of whiskey was sticking out of his torn coat pocket. He opened his newspaper and began reading. After a few minutes the man turned to the priest and asked,'Say Father, what causes arthritis?'

The priest replies, 'My son, it's caused by loose living, being with cheap, wicked women, too much alcohol, contempt for your fellow man,sleeping around with prostitutes and lack of a bath.' The drunk muttered in response, 'Well, I'll be.' Then returned to his paper.

The priest, thinking about what he had said, nudged the man and apologized. 'I'm very sorry. I didn't mean to come on so strong. How long have you had arthritis?'
The drunk answered, 'I don't have it, Father. I was just reading here that the Pope does.'

MORAL: Make sure you understand the question before offering the answer.

N2RJ
06-01-2012, 01:14 PM
It looked like what an amateur would do in MS Frontpage.

Looks like it's fixed now.

Thanks. I enjoyed the joke.

NQ6U
06-01-2012, 01:19 PM
It looked like what an amateur would do in MS Frontpage.

Kind of like when an amateur gets his/her hands on a DTP app for the first time: "Look at all these fonts and styles! I'm gonna use 'em all, just because I can!"

KG4CGC
06-01-2012, 04:41 PM
Kind of like when an amateur gets his/her hands on a DTP app for the first time: "Look at all these fonts and styles! I'm gonna use 'em all, just because I can!"

LOL! Or ''flash fail.'' Amateur sites with every animated gif to be found ... from 1999.

Oh, and midi music.

kf0rt
06-01-2012, 05:08 PM
Hams were really into HTML... ...when it was new.