PDA

View Full Version : The board needs our help....

KC2IFR
05-30-2012, 03:35 PM
Alright Islanders........put your short arms into your deep pockets and come up with a few scheckels to help with the bills. I donated 50 bucks and Im on social security!!!!! We all know how well this board is run and how well we enjoy it.........so lets show our appreciation and make a donation to a very good cause.............so there!!!!!!!

Bill

suddenseer
05-30-2012, 03:38 PM
^^^^^What he said^^^^^^^

KC2IFR
05-30-2012, 03:43 PM
^^^^^What he said^^^^^^^
Ah yes.......a man of few words........

ka4dpo
05-30-2012, 03:44 PM
I just dug into the piggy bank. I feel good.

N2CHX
05-30-2012, 03:52 PM
I've donated before and would do so again right now -- except that I can't pay ANY bills right now thanks to HSBC. When they sold everything to other banks they sold my account to one bank and Dan's to another. They shut off both of our debit cards before the new bank issued new ones -- still waiting for those. And Dan got his new checks but I still haven't received mine. Total fiasco. Netflix shut us off last week because we have no way to pay right now. I'm really hating HSBC right about now. First they lay Dan off, then they bend us over and f*ck us without lube when they sell off their customer accounts.

suddenseer
05-30-2012, 04:00 PM
Kelli, when they did to Dan, I closed my HSBC account. I figured you folks would have too. I hate to read about this.

KC2IFR
05-30-2012, 04:00 PM
I've donated before and would do so again right now -- except that I can't pay ANY bills right now thanks to HSBC. When they sold everything to other banks they sold my account to one bank and Dan's to another. They shut off both of our debit cards before the new bank issued new ones -- still waiting for those. And Dan got his new checks but I still haven't received mine. Total fiasco. Netflix shut us off last week because we have no way to pay right now. I'm really hating HSBC right about now. First they lay Dan off, then they bend us over and f*ck us without lube when they sell off their customer accounts.
Jeepers, Im sorry to hear that.......BUT u were forthcoming with your thoughts.......thank u........

KC2IFR
05-30-2012, 04:02 PM
Jeepers, Im sorry to hear that.......BUT u were forthcoming with your thoughts.......thank u........

Christ.....I sound like its my board.......sorry....

N2CHX
05-30-2012, 04:09 PM
Kelli, when they did to Dan, I closed my HSBC account. I figured you folks would have too. I hate to read about this.

Thanks Tim! I do appreciate that. We would have switched a long time ago but the way his account was tied to so many other things, including an account he uses with his Mom, it was just really difficult. We knew that HSBC was going to sell off the accounts so we figured we'd just wait until they did so. We're actually going to move to a credit union.

N2CHX
05-30-2012, 04:11 PM

Thank you. I have an issue with one thing about this board but other than that I like it here, I like the people here and I don't mind donating. I decided I can overlook the one thing I dislike, because there are so many good people here whom I do miss when I don't come around.

KC2IFR
05-30-2012, 04:14 PM
I decided I can overlook the one thing I dislike, because there are so many good people here whom I do miss when I don't come around.

Which is....????????

NQ6U
05-30-2012, 04:15 PM
Which is....????????

Let's not go there...

N2CHX
05-30-2012, 04:19 PM
Which is....????????

I really don't want to bring it up (Guess I already did, unfortunately) because I'm done with it and arguing about it. But if you really want to know, see my "Good ol' boys club" thread. I got shit on pretty heavily for it and I imagine that if you haven't walked in my shoes you won't appreciate my perspective on it, but I'm OK with that.

N2RJ
05-30-2012, 07:46 PM
I don't support hong kong bank anymore. TD bank and my credit union rock. Best service ever.