PDA

View Full Version : Too cute

W5GA
05-23-2012, 07:31 AM
This is really cool.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=g4Spg4znU2E

kb2vxa
05-23-2012, 08:41 AM
The look on kitty's face says it all; "Now WHY do I put up with this... from food?"

WX7P
05-24-2012, 04:30 AM
If that chick pulled that with my sig line, he'd be LUNCH,

ki4itv
05-24-2012, 06:00 AM
I was upholstering a staircase in a very ornate home last Thu/Fri for two of the most brutal asswipes.
The two cats in this house got no rest whatsoever. They were champion breeder types and the ladies head was completely up their butts all day.
One of the first curiosities I noticed was the Plexiglas fitted to the pickets of the stairs and upper loft/ landing. Looked nice actually.

After about an hour or so on the job, I concluded that without a doubt, this clear barrier was an attempt at keeping the cats from committing suicide.

KG4CGC
05-24-2012, 10:05 AM
I was upholstering a staircase in a very ornate home last Thu/Fri for two of the most brutal asswipes.
The two cats in this house got no rest whatsoever. They were champion breeder types and the ladies head was completely up their butts all day.
One of the first curiosities I noticed was the Plexiglas fitted to the pickets of the stairs and upper loft/ landing. Looked nice actually.

After about an hour or so on the job, I concluded that without a doubt, this clear barrier was an attempt at keeping the cats from committing suicide.

The poor dears.
Now then, upholstery on stairs? Is that code for carpeting or what? Help me out dude.

wa6mhz
05-24-2012, 11:18 AM
Phoebe and Penelope would CHOW DOWN that Chick, even though they get all the food they can eat! It would be just FUN to mess with it.

kb2vxa
05-24-2012, 12:31 PM
"If that chick pulled that with my sig line, he'd be LUNCH,"

I still say that looks like a kitty hotfoot.

ki4itv
05-24-2012, 01:11 PM
The poor dears.
Now then, upholstery on stairs? Is that code for carpeting or what? Help me out dude.

Yes, carpeting in a way.
But, all the raw emotion, angst, and then ecstasy of fitting woven patterned goods on the focal point of a grand foyer is totally lost by calling it a carpet job.
sry for the shop talk OM.

Yes, poor cat's.

KG4CGC
05-24-2012, 01:23 PM
Call me rubber grip mat on diamond plate.

ki4itv
05-24-2012, 01:34 PM
I would never consider you so inaccurately specified for the task.

w2amr
05-24-2012, 02:42 PM
This is really cool.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=g4Spg4znU2E
That is one mello cat.