PDA

View Full Version : Big More Dumb, Bigger Dumb

KG4CGC
05-22-2012, 11:18 AM
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/05/21/1093582/-Idiocracy-Study-shows-Congress-talking-less-good-than-before

Congress make more big dumb. Congress bad. Fire bad. More dumb. Dumb bigger bad more dumb.

kb2vxa
05-23-2012, 12:31 PM
"By same, if trends in dumb go on, in few decades Congress eat paste. Call it Paste Party, and will say is patriotic. Paste Party got what plants crave?"

Paste go in, BS come out. Plants love paste. Paste good, mucilage more better. Chewing on nipple with tasty stuff coming out remind them of mommy.

n2ize
05-24-2012, 05:16 PM
Look at some of the crap that passes for entertainment these days. It's pathetic. We are definitely living in an era where stupidity is in and intelligence is out.

kb2crk
05-29-2012, 08:26 AM
Look at some of the crap that passes for entertainment these days. It's pathetic. We are definitely living in an era where stupidity is in and intelligence is out.

And stupidity is winning

N2CHX
05-29-2012, 10:23 AM
And stupidity is winning

http://cdn.lolhappens.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Charlie-Sheen-Winning.jpg

N8YX
05-29-2012, 10:46 AM
One supposes that every elected official with a "D" next to their name is either a Rhodes Scholar or Mensa member, right?

Useless article is useless without a multi-party comparison, and some form of societal baseline. Of course, that doesn't stop the ad-hominem attacks...

KG4CGC
05-29-2012, 10:49 AM
One supposes that every elected official with a "D" next to their name is either a Rhodes Scholar or Mensa member, right?

Useless article is useless without a multi-party comparison, and some form of baseline. Of course, that doesn't stop the ad-hominem attacks...

Is the article partisan? I don't think the (D)s scored well either. It's just that the (T)s really brought Neanderthalism in Washington to the forefront.

N8YX
05-29-2012, 11:08 AM
Is the article partisan? I don't think the (D)s scored well either. It's just that the (T)s really brought Neanderthalism in Washington to the forefront.
If the current crop of fundamentalists secure spots in Washington I can guarantee things will get worse. Kill the intelligentsia (or effectively muzzle them) is a tactic which is as old as the hills.

KG4CGC
05-29-2012, 11:36 AM
What really amazes me is when "Science" is thought of as a belief system. That's like saying you don't believe in gravity or that planes fly because they look like birds or whatever.

NQ6U
05-29-2012, 11:53 AM
What really amazes me is when "Science" is thought of as a belief system. That's like saying you don't believe in gravity or that planes fly because they look like birds or whatever.

Yeah, when everybody knows planes fly because they don't believe in gravity.

KG4CGC
05-29-2012, 12:11 PM
Bazinga