PDA

View Full Version : The Apple Store

NA4BH
05-17-2012, 11:24 PM
I went to my first Apple Store today. It was crowded, but they had enough personnel to cover the volume. I asked one of the employees if they had some sort of private function going on and she said no. I then asked is it always this crowded? She said no, this is a light crowd. Holy Shist !!! Once in there, I looked at the walls, HEAVEN I tell you. They have everything there, from credit card readers that attach to the phones, to photo lenses for your iPAD. I mean who knew that Klipsch made head phones, let alone ear buds. I gotta go back.

W4GPL
05-17-2012, 11:38 PM
Apple stores give me the creeps.

XE1/N5AL
05-18-2012, 12:56 AM
Apple stores give me the creeps.
That's a good description. I went inside an Apple store in an upscale Atlanta shopping mall. It was a small space, over-packed with customers and with a badged, rent-a-cop at the door -- just in case someone decided to sneek away with the goodies. I was expecting a TSA pat-down when exiting the store; but instead, only received a thorough eye-balling.

KG4CGC
05-18-2012, 12:57 AM
That's a good description. I went inside an Apple store in an upscale Atlanta shopping mall. It was a small space, over-packed with customers and with a badged, rent-a-cop at the door -- just in case someone decided to sneek away with the goodies. I was expecting a TSA pat-down when exiting the store, but instead, only received a thorough eye-balling.

Did you eye-ball him back? You should have.