PDA

View Full Version : Extremes carry Godlike productions

n2ize
04-18-2012, 11:47 PM
Extreme embolisms carry fruit filled escapades of drosophildae onto worldly poison and a Greta Garbo high life in which dramatized cat cafe's implode and masked actors from the 1930's imitate Popeye and curse occult thralls while their slaves remain impacted yet intact like wisdom teeth numbed with procaine before extractions. Thin white hot wires make me circumvent my sisters poisons while resting on beds of Chardonnay silk being careful not to ignite any passions.

KC2UGV
04-19-2012, 07:56 AM
http://www.daniweb.com/images/attachments/0/wut.png

kf0rt
04-19-2012, 07:57 AM
Bulwer-Lytton (http://www.bulwer-lytton.com/) winner entry? :lol:

wa6mhz
04-19-2012, 08:16 AM
ok.....

PA5COR
04-19-2012, 08:41 AM
Uhhhm...... back to redoing some work on the scope mount for the US M1 .30 Carbine.
Makes more sense to me ;)

KC2UGV
04-19-2012, 08:57 AM
Once, there was this man who had the most silvery hair one could ever know that was constantly brushed from birth until the day of his 19th birthday, when his mother -- unbeknownst to him -- had given up on everything, up to and including taking care of the house, finally caved and stopped brushing his hair, which caused great consternation to him and grave pain since he was very used to it, and it had a great calming effect on him after a long day of laboring in the field.

NA4BH
04-19-2012, 09:36 AM
Thin white hot wires make me circumvent my sisters poisons while resting on beds of Chardonnay silk being careful not to ignite any passions.

You been doin' your sister? :omg:

wa6mhz
04-19-2012, 09:45 AM
That reminds me. I need to BRUSH my cats. Lotta CAT HAIR all over the place. Spring is here so they are SHEDDING.

KG4CGC
04-19-2012, 09:56 AM
red sand between my toes
summer vacation in outer space

NA4BH
04-19-2012, 09:56 AM
Pussy hair?

NQ6U
04-19-2012, 10:27 AM
Uh, yeah, what John said...

Jeff K1NSS
04-19-2012, 10:45 AM
Man, this thread took left turn onto Burroughs Street and I don't mean Edgar Rice.

WØTKX
04-19-2012, 10:53 AM
:stupid:

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Godlike_Productions (http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Godlike_Productions)

n2ize
04-25-2012, 10:50 PM
Lackluster blues set in. Polish spirits engage checker games on bicycles. Memories of Coney Island, whitewash on the boardwalk, nasal spray and Cuba cigars and cello's. Auto-erotica on antacid, laser beam memories of caviar tins on the beach where Jane smiles at me and drops cold lozenges into a vacuum. I drink distillates, the sun sets, the street lights dim, conversations echo, families swirl and the passage ends.

WØTKX
04-26-2012, 06:49 AM
This reminds me of the nonsense phrases in spam that are used for hidden messages.

Maybe he's Doc Savage, or somethin'. :geek:

N7YA
04-26-2012, 08:14 AM
This reminds me of the nonsense phrases in spam that are used for hidden messages.

Maybe he's Doc Savage, or somethin'. :geek:

Beat me to it!

I guess John wasnt bullshitting about the drug use. Far out! :clap:

wa6mhz
04-26-2012, 10:47 AM
Catfishes like Mackeral for bait. Mackeral like Squid or Anchovies. Anchovies are hard to catch unless U have a NET. No hooks are small enough to catch them indivdually. Usually, we just go over to the bait tank, reach in and GRAB them. U don't want to try and grab a SCULPIN or Barracuda! And Mackerals are too SLIMEY to grab!

WØTKX
04-26-2012, 10:57 AM
Catfishes like Mackeral for bait. Mackeral like Squid or Anchovies. Anchovies are hard to catch unless U have a NET. No hooks are small enough to catch them indivdually. Usually, we just go over to the bait tank, reach in and GRAB them. U don't want to try and grab a SCULPIN or Barracuda! And Mackerals are too SLIMEY to grab!

That makes entirely too much sense for this thread. ;)

kf0rt
04-26-2012, 11:00 AM
red sand between my toes
summer vacation in outer space

burnt flesh hurtles
towards the Milky Way

K7SGJ
04-26-2012, 11:14 AM
I kept coming back and reading these posts, day after day. This morning, I smoked two joints, did three lines of coke, took 6 percocet, had three shots of Cuervo, droped some acid, and mainlined some smack. Not untill I hit myself in the head with a brick, did this shit make any sense. Unfortunately, I'll never remember what it is. However, what a ride.

kf0rt
04-26-2012, 11:18 AM
I kept coming back and reading these posts, day after day. This morning, I smoked two joints, did three lines of coke, took 6 percocet, had three shots of Cuervo, droped some acid, and mainlined some smack. Not untill I hit myself in the head with a brick, did this shit make any sense. Unfortunately, I'll never remember what it is. However, what a ride.

I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
-hst

K7SGJ
04-26-2012, 11:46 AM
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
-hst

I just knew there was a reason to like you.

n2ize
04-26-2012, 01:09 PM

Not bad. I like it. The lines flow together nicely. Throw in a bit more abstraction and match and mix a few metaphors and keep it going.