PDA

View Full Version : A different sort of "ham" invention.

XE1/N5AL
03-27-2012, 02:22 AM
A funny YouTube link that my folks sent me. It's in Portuguese, but you won't need to understand all the words to know what's going on:

http://www.youtube.com/v/oUoCZOOxgv8

PA5COR
03-27-2012, 07:15 AM
LOL
Funnny how people react facing a real life animal thinking what happens when they get "fresh" meat...
I've been to abbatoirs here, picking up blood and offal to use for fishing, and saw cows annd pigs being slaughtered.
Still eat a decent piece of meat though.

n2ize
03-27-2012, 07:22 AM
Hah... I liked that last woman he confronted. She hit him and used some choice words.:lol:

n2ize
03-27-2012, 07:38 AM
LOL
Funnny how people react facing a real life animal thinking what happens when they get "fresh" meat...

I think if I were confronted with a stunt like that I wouldn't fall for it. Too many variables unaccounted for. I am surprised anyone fell for it. Nonetheless it was a funny skit.

I've been to abbatoirs here, picking up blood and offal to use for fishing, and saw cows annd pigs being slaughtered.
Still eat a decent piece of meat though.

Was it a small outfit ? Usually the slaughterhouse floor (the area where the actual killing is done) is closed to everyone except those who work in that specific area.

Still eat a decent piece of meat though

And no reason not to enjoy it. Killing is a part of nature. Big fish eats smaller fish, Lion attacks and kills prey and eats it. House cat hunts, catches and kills squirrel and eats it (at least mine did , and yes, we did feed him but he preferred to hunt for his food). I have a friend who will only eat hunted meat, he will not eat store bought meat. Do I enjoy killing ? Hell no !!! But that's how nature is.