PDA

View Full Version : Baby Girl high on bath salts jailed

W2NAP
03-12-2012, 04:18 PM
Baby Girl high on bath salts jailed
http://www.wishtv.com/dpp/news/crime/baby-girl-high-on-bath-salts-jailed-on-neglect-charge

really? i mean really?

ki4itv
03-12-2012, 04:31 PM
This is where the war on drugs finds us.
Very Sad.

N8YX
03-12-2012, 05:12 PM
Soon to be featured on "The Faces of Meth".

ETA:

You want to kill yourself via drugs, legal or illegal? Go right ahead - I have no problem with that whatsoever.

But...when your actions affect others - especially your children - you need your fucking ass kicked hard.

KJ3N
03-12-2012, 06:17 PM
You want to kill yourself via drugs, legal or illegal? Go right ahead - I have no problem with that whatsoever.

Although my opinion is, stop nibbling on the barrel and pull the trigger.

But...when your actions affect others - especially your children - you need your fucking ass kicked hard.

You're also a candidate for forced sterilization, IMNSHO.

W2NAP
03-12-2012, 07:04 PM
Although my opinion is, stop nibbling on the barrel and pull the trigger.

You're also a candidate for forced sterilization, IMNSHO.

totally.

n2ize
03-12-2012, 11:10 PM
Okay, so they made all the common drugs in their natural form illegal, i.e opium, coca... Quite naturallly they were quickly replaced by much more coincentrated and stronger versions, i.e. heroin, powder cocaine. Then they made those illegal so they became invaluable black market commodities. And, cocaine was substituted for by meth which is much worst. They also made marijuana illegal so people are looking at al sorts of dangerous substuitutes, i.e. bath salts, etc. then they make those illegal and they will be replaced, perhaps by something more toxic and less predictable. And the beat will go on, and on...and on...

There lies the problem. Every time they attempt to ban something out of existence it gets replaced by, or complemented by something that is more potent, more addictive, more toxic, etc.

Had they simply put a tax on opium, coca, alcohol and marijuana and kept it on the legal market we probably wouldn't have near the problems we have today. Everytime they legislate the legislate themselves into a deeper problem. When are they going to learn that bans don't work.

KJ3N
03-12-2012, 11:14 PM
When are they going to learn that bans don't work.

Never. It's been over 40 years and they still don't get it.

n2ize
03-13-2012, 08:30 AM
Very true. Not to mention that if this woman is so desperate to get high that she'd risk herself using toxic imitation drugs in lieu of real drugs she needs some serious help rather than jail.

NQ6U
03-13-2012, 09:26 AM
It's her parents' fault. It's natural that any adult named "Baby Girl" would look for a way to lessen the pain.

W3WN
03-13-2012, 09:37 AM
It's her parents' fault. It's natural that any adult named "Baby Girl" would look for a way to lessen the pain.I mean, really. The parents couldn't think of a name so they just stuck with "Baby Girl" from the hospital forms?

W2NAP
03-13-2012, 02:29 PM
I mean, really. The parents couldn't think of a name so they just stuck with "Baby Girl" from the hospital forms?

amazing aint it.

KC2UGV
03-13-2012, 02:34 PM
With a last name of Drinkard, no less...

n2ize
03-13-2012, 02:36 PM

Yeah, I noticed that too.

n2ize
03-13-2012, 02:44 PM
It's her parents' fault. It's natural that any adult named "Baby Girl" would look for a way to lessen the pain.

Yes, i agree. At first I thought "baby Girl" referred to the infant. Then I realized that IS the woman's name !! It was bad enough when I was very little (about 2 or 3 years old) and one of my uncles always used to call me "Baby John". Not only did I hate being called that but one of my aunts also hated that name so much she used to get infuriated when she heard him call me that.... She used to hollar "STOP CALLING HIM THAT STUPID NAME !!".

N2RJ
03-13-2012, 02:49 PM
Soon to be featured on "The Faces of Meth".

ETA:

Yep.

Adults over 18 want to use drugs and won't be a burden on society? Have at it.

But kids should be protected from your inability to take care of them due to your drug habit... no need to ruin two or more lives.

KC2UGV
03-13-2012, 02:55 PM
Yep.

But kids should be protected from your inability to take care of them due to your drug habit... no need to ruin two or more lives.

I don't want to pay for it. I'm sick of all the welfare prince and princesses, who don't work, and think they can have the state take care of them, just because they picked horrible parents.

Let them mop and clean at schools...

KJ3N
03-13-2012, 02:56 PM
I mean, really. The parents couldn't think of a name so they just stuck with "Baby Girl" from the hospital forms?
amazing aint it.

Yeah, I noticed that too.

The only thing missing from making this the classic stereotype, is that this didn't happen in WV, TN, AL, or MS.

n2ize
03-13-2012, 03:17 PM
Yep.

In fact the wealthier one is the less of a burden they are. There's plenty of hard drug use on Wall Street, in America's upper class neighborhoods or well to do suburban neighborhoods. However, among those socio-economics classes it moves relatively unnoticed because people in those brackets can afford to keep it very discreet and, law enforcement rarely peeks into those circles.

Depends on what you mean by "ruining lives" ? Growing up is tough regardless and there is going to be good and bad parenting. It can be argued that smoking around children can "ruin" their lives and so can drinking. So can parents who drive too fast. Or parents that serve their kids to much junk food. I have seen parents who were overly religious or overly strict "ruin" kids lives. There have been cases where kids have been taken from parents because the parents smoked weed and the kids lives were "ruined" (or should we say negatively impacted) from the action of the nanny state taking the kids away from these "negligent parents" .. Yet two doors down you have alcoholic parents beating their kids but that's okay.

n2ize
03-13-2012, 03:20 PM
I don't want to pay for it. I'm sick of all the welfare prince and princesses, who don't work, and think they can have the state take care of them, just because they picked horrible parents.

Thank God for Reagan. he exposed all those "welfare queens". You know, the ones who have 30+ kids and they collect 100 different welfare checks and they have millions socked away in the bank and they drive Rolls Royce and Caddy's made of gold, yet amidst all that extreme wealth they chose to remain living in Camden or Detroit.

W2NAP
03-13-2012, 06:12 PM
The only thing missing from making this the classic stereotype, is that this didn't happen in WV, TN, AL, or MS.

hey its Indiana its close enough...

were a mix of the south and the northeast.

KG4CGC
03-15-2012, 03:08 PM
hey its Indiana its close enough...

were a mix of the south and the northeast.

I always figured it was just representational of the characters portrayed in the long lived TV sit com series, "Roseanne."

W2NAP
03-15-2012, 03:53 PM
I always figured it was just representational of the characters portrayed in the long lived TV sit com series, "Roseanne."

na thats chicago.