PDA

View Full Version : ive moved...

w3bny
02-16-2012, 10:37 AM
Into a freekin alligator pit cause im up to my floofy hiney in them! First day I have been able to log on much less leave here before 8pm. but the overtime is sweet! :mrgreen:

Should be around more.

Hug and kisses...

Moi!

KC2UGV
02-16-2012, 10:51 AM
Overtime is kinda nice. But, so is being home from time to time.

KB3LAZ
02-16-2012, 10:59 AM
Overtime is kinda nice. But, so is being home from time to time.

I liked overtime until I got a pay raise, then I thanked my lucky stars when I got salary pay. Work enough OT and its like you never see any of it. The taxes on a 160+ hour check suck. (Two week period)

But as you said, its nice to have time at home too. When I was paid hourly I was trying to suck up OT...but it got to the point where I was either making too little money by not taking OT or making good money but never having time to utilize it.

Until I recently resigned (due to moving) I was happy with my straight 50 hour work week. My new employment scheduled in Europe will take some time to adjust to. I have never imagined working four hour work days and getting paid like I was working sixteen. xD

K7SGJ
02-16-2012, 05:13 PM
Into a freekin alligator pit cause im up to my floofy hiney in them! First day I have been able to log on much less leave here before 8pm. but the overtime is sweet! :mrgreen:

Should be around more.

Hug and kisses...

Moi!

I was beginning to think the wolf got ya. The bastid.

W4RLR
02-16-2012, 08:32 PM
Moved to Florida, bunny?

W7XF
02-17-2012, 01:20 AM
Remember.... when you're up to your ass in alligators, you then realise that your objective was to drain the swamp xD

kf0rt
02-17-2012, 12:11 PM
Just remember, exempt means exempt from OT pay.