PDA

View Full Version : 70's and 8o's rock............

KC2IFR
02-12-2012, 04:05 PM
We are now bombarded with all this hip hop shit.........do u folks remember when rock was great????????? Rock and role artist actuality could play????????? Check this out...........brings back many memory's....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aRnFRtrYaI&feature=related

Bill

NQ6U
02-12-2012, 04:31 PM
Plenty of crap during the Seventies and Eighties, too, you've just selectively forgotten about it. Don't forget that the Seventies brought us [shudder] DISCO!

KB3LAZ
02-12-2012, 04:46 PM
Rock music didnt die in the 80's it continued on. Ofc the 90's were a slow period. Even today most rock is a little closer to metal imo. Unless ofc you get some of the softer rock that is produced but it makes me think of a country setting of which I am not fond.

As far as things such as Hip-Hop, rap, R&B, etc I suppose that depends on where you live. My area seems to favor rock and country over other styles. Where as larger cities it seems to be the other way around.

My personal taste is very eclectic and ranges from the 50's to now.

KC2IFR
02-12-2012, 05:17 PM
Plenty of crap during the Seventies and Eighties, too, you've just selectively forgotten about it. Don't forget that the Seventies brought us [shudder] DISCO!
I did not forget about the shit.........all Im talking about is the good stuff..........no more....no less.........
Hip hop and the rest is shit.........

n2ize
02-12-2012, 05:20 PM
My musical tastes vary. I primarily like jazz, particularly BeBop and Post bebop of the 1950's and 60's but I also like some of the stuff done by the big bands of the 40's as well as a lot of the small group stuff done in the 10's, 20's 30's, and onward. I also like classical from various periods , past to present. I also like some folk music and have varied tastes ranging from 1950's rock n roll to rock through the 60's, 70's, new wave of the 80's anbd even some of the stuff being done today. As far as my musical playing abilities, well, I play violin and I'll play anything that I can play and sound decent at (i.e. classical, jazz, folk, country, ethnic, etc.). The harder pieces ? well I keep practicing... for me it's a hobby and all about enjoyment.

n2ize
02-12-2012, 05:22 PM
I
Hip hop and the rest is shit.........

Hmmm... I am not a big fan of "hip hop" but I have heard some hip hop that I like. Like any art form, different strokes for different folks. If I don;t care for a typical genre of music I don't play or listen to it. If I like a particular genre I will listen and desire to learn how it is played. One man's junk is another man's treasure. It would be a boring world if we all liked the same things.

W1GUH
02-12-2012, 05:58 PM
I saw the 90's as a kind of renaissance of of good rock. There was a LOT of good stuff there that was very musical and very well written. Pity that got replaced with "teen-aged girls taking their clothes off onstage." But...sex sells better than actual good music.

As for rap...just don't know. LIke other genres, there's a lot of commercial, useless crap. But, playing San Andreas, I heard some really, really GOOD stuff; stuff I could relate to and that sounded like real, valid street art. Haven't had a chance to look into that more deeply, but I no longer dismiss it as junk. Heard lots of genuine "street angst" about conditions in ghettos that made me pay attention.

Also spent the late 90's seeing the biz from the inside -- was very active here. THAT was a "through the looking glass" experience. Made the whole scene look entirely different. Result is I spent the 00's redirecting my efforts to shore up stuff that I was lacking. It seems that that might be over now, though -- might be ready for a final push. The people I hang with certainly seem to think so. Hope I don't disappoint them!

N7YA
02-12-2012, 07:09 PM
I suppose i have to chime in here.

When i hear statements like "Music today is crap, they dont write em like they used to", etc., I know its based in nostalgia and indicates that the mind is now closed to new ideas. I am a pro musician, have been playing for 35 years. I play hip hop, Motown, disco, rock, 80's, big band, etc. for Vegas production shows and sub gigs. I have to intensely study songs i cant stand, but it gives me a perspective on these genres that a non pro musician may not get, sometimes even changing my mind. Now that my not-asked-for resume (im so not that guy) is out of the way, heres my take.

Big band/swing. What can i say. Its my grandparents era of music, and i am humbled by it. I made no attempt at thinking it would be easy to learn this stuff, but i had no idea just how hard it really was, and just how brilliant. Again, i dont know your age or your take on this era of music(to the OP), but you may very well brush this style aside as "old people music" or something. That would be just as much a mistake as assuming everything written past a certain time frame is crap. I use this era to make a point. Its all in our perception of what we loved, what reached our soul and what was playing at the most important times of our lives like first love, or at least getting laid for the first time. Unless it absolutely sucked and you never wanted to do it again, i assume that it was a memorable time for everyone. (granted, everyones first time usually sucks, but i digress)

Motown. I love playing Motown, its real players music! Real singers, real drummers, bass players, horn players, etc...every member of my band looks forward to this segment of the show for good reason, its great stuff! But im only 45, so i caught the tail end of Motowns golden era. What this means is that im only looking at the music from a writer/producer/players perspective, and very little from nostalgia.

70's. Well, to me, there are several 70's eras. The funk/prog jazz, disco and rock being the most prevalent to me. Again, say what you want about disco...it was players music, played by all the old jazz-trained Motown guys who needed to keep working. The bass lines were crazy! Everyone, from all those genres were playing their asses off. But there were some crappy songs there too. This was the time frame that i really started paying attention to music, my mom was a pro singer in NYC, so nostalgia could easily creep in there for me. But im a pragmatist, if its crap to me, its gold to someone else.

80's. This one had the widest assortment of styles, as did the people making the music. It was an awkward time and the music reflected this. I was a teenager in the late 70's/early 80's, i had many of my firsts around that time. The 80's simply had some seriously awful music. It also had some great music. Lots of memories, lots of things that affected my current outlook on life, and music was there for all of it. Looking back, some of the songs i remember fondly were really turds in the songwriting sense. But i loved them. Thats the point, when great songs from an era that you are just trudging through come by, they will always pale in comparison to the ones you grew up with.

90's. This era actually irritated me, lots of whining. But you know what? Those that loved the 90's music dont give a shit what i think. :lol: ....oh, and there was a LOT of great songs written then too.

Hip hop was there for all of it. I play it 3 nights a week for 4 hours a night straight, from the earliest, 70's era rap to the latest releases. We do non-stop medleys like a DJ, but replicating all computer stuff on guitar, bass, drums and tracks (we need tracks because we play an outdoor venue and its not good for keyboards). Four part vocal harmonies, etc. The reason im mentioning this is not for my benefit, its to illustrate that songwriting is where its at. When these songs are done by a live band, no matter who it is, they sound completely different. They come alive. To modern audiences, its not about how bad ass the players are, its about how it moves them. The problem i have with current Hip Hop are the lyrics. Very self serving in most cases. Its mostly about temporary pleasures, and no mention of real issues. I call it the head-in-the-sand syndrome. That, in itself, is not a problem. Lots of music styles over the years have sung about humping, drinking, partying and having a good time...thats cool! But its cultivated a dont-give-a-fuck attitude and created a wave of narcissistic, wannabe gangstas, all up in the club, waving single dollas around, poppin' bottles and throwin' guap to the bitches...Jersey Shore douchebags in front of me all night long. Hey, whatever man. My check clears everytime. But thats just one thing. The current era is loaded with beautifully written songs as well.

Music is obviously a reflection of many things. Its not created by devious grown men trying to turn innocent kids into blithering idiots. Its created BY those kids, and they have a lot of things on their mind whether the older set wants to accept that or not. Change has traditionally been hard for aging people to accept, a little understanding on the part of young people wouldnt hurt either. But its important to try to understand where these thoughts come from. Just keep looking, you will find the influences of your favorite music in the current stock.

KC2IFR
02-12-2012, 07:18 PM
N7YA........yikes...........BIG post............I will expand on my original post soon.......but lets see what happens to this point.
I love bands such as the Beatles and more important Queen..........even as I said ACDC.........these bands will never be duplicated again...IMHO.
More to came...........

Thanks guys.;..

Bill

kb2vxa
02-12-2012, 07:27 PM
My music interest spans centuries, everything from Bach to Beatles and beyond.

W1GUH
02-12-2012, 08:05 PM
Ah....Bach!

NQ6U
02-12-2012, 09:41 PM
Another thing to keep in mind is that it's not so much that there isn't any good music being made today, just that it's much harder to find thanks to the consolidation of radio stations into a relatively small number of hands. Back in the Seventies, we still had local ownership and old-style free-form radio where the disk jockeys were allowed to program their own music. About the only place you see that now is college radio stations. The only music you can hear on the commercial airwaves these days is the music the corporate overlords think will make them the most money.

WA4TM
02-12-2012, 10:09 PM
Ah....Bach!

That's what Radar O'Reilly said to the cute redheaded nurse......:hijack:

kb2vxa
02-12-2012, 10:39 PM
Clear Channel doesn't own everything, there are still a few independents around like The Rat ROCKS. Otherwise OTA radio sucks raw eggs, I haven't listened in years and pretty much migrated to the internet. There you'll find everything from soup to nuts, I prefer nuts and the nuttiest of all is, believe it, Radio Timtron Worldwide on WBCQ shortwave. If it's free form (they call it free speech) radio that's about as free as it can get and remain legal.

http://www.wbcq.com/

KG4CGC
02-12-2012, 11:26 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlRXQEA0yj0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlRXQEA0yj0

N7YA
02-13-2012, 12:39 AM
N7YA........yikes...........BIG post............I will expand on my original post soon.......but lets see what happens to this point.
I love bands such as the Beatles and more important Queen..........even as I said ACDC.........these bands will never be duplicated again...IMHO.
More to came...........

Thanks guys.;..

Bill

...yeah, i dont know when to shut up sometimes.

W1GUH
02-13-2012, 12:57 AM
That's what Radar O'Reilly said to the cute redheaded nurse......:hijack:

Guilty as charged. Where I got the line. But it DOES sum up lots of folks reaction to Bach. He was the ultimate beyond everyone else, for whom no superlative is really appropriate.

My special love for him stems from how he could write for any instrument and get more out of the instrument than anyone else could. A specific example of this is his Fugue, BWV 1000, as arranged for guitar. Don't know of any other classical guitar music that gets that much out of the instrument. It's totally unique, and, IMHO, is dripping with Bach's genius.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-lRQOZLUr4

W1GUH
02-13-2012, 12:59 AM
Clear Channel doesn't own everything, there are still a few independents around like The Rat ROCKS. Otherwise OTA radio sucks raw eggs, I haven't listened in years and pretty much migrated to the internet. There you'll find everything from soup to nuts, I prefer nuts and the nuttiest of all is, believe it, Radio Timtron Worldwide on WBCQ shortwave. If it's free form (they call it free speech) radio that's about as free as it can get and remain legal.

http://www.wbcq.com/

Sure wish I could listen more. When I can, I always check out what BCQ's doing. Besides, how else would I know that the economy has crashed and I better buy gold from the Money Talk guy?

Been considering producing an authentic, underground progressive rock show reproducing the stations of the 60's sound and and playlists. Got lots and lots of vintage vinyl for material.

And, also, there's XM radio.

WX7P
02-13-2012, 07:46 AM
Another thing to keep in mind is that it's not so much that there isn't any good music being made today, just that it's much harder to find thanks to the consolidation of radio stations into a relatively small number of hands. Back in the Seventies, we still had local ownership and old-style free-form radio where the disk jockeys were allowed to program their own music. About the only place you see that now is college radio stations. The only music you can hear on the commercial airwaves these days is the music the corporate overlords think will make them the most money.

Word.

We have station here in Sac called "Jack FM", with the tag, "We play what we want too". Imagine my shock when I heard Jack FM in the middle of Kansas with the exact same announcer!

Talk about a DJ 9000. (Simpsons Reference)

KC2UGV
02-13-2012, 08:07 AM
Word.

We have station here in Sac called "Jack FM", with the tag, "We play what we want too". Imagine my shock when I heard Jack FM in the middle of Kansas with the exact same announcer!

Talk about a DJ 9000. (Simpsons Reference)

Same with WNY... We got the same Jack FM.

NQ6U
02-13-2012, 08:56 AM
My special love for [Bach] stems from how he could write for any instrument and get more out of the instrument than anyone else could.

Oh yeah? Well, then, if he was so great why didn't he ever write a concerto for saxophone? Answer me that, Mr. Smarty Pants. Huh.

W3WN
02-13-2012, 08:56 AM
Word.

Talk about a DJ 9000. (Simpsons Reference)Locally, it's Bob FM. Slightly different names, but same format & same music in Baltimore, DC, and Ocean City areas.

The margin for most radio stations is pretty slim. Back when I was running WGMR (early 1980's), during the last few months, I'd get regular complaints from the owner that we were just breaking even, thus no money for the owners... so there'd be another cut back, another downslide, a few less listeners, a few less advertisers... you get the picture.

This was just before the satellite service providers really came into being.

Now with the automation, all of the music and air staff can be beamed across the country from one central location. Only local promos (pre-recorded, of course), time checks, and ads are run at the station, all triggered via the computer automation at pre-set times. It's a lot cheaper. It also has destroyed any local flavor to most radio formats.

KC2UGV
02-13-2012, 09:14 AM
Locally, it's Bob FM. Slightly different names, but same format & same music in Baltimore, DC, and Ocean City areas.

The margin for most radio stations is pretty slim. Back when I was running WGMR (early 1980's), during the last few months, I'd get regular complaints from the owner that we were just breaking even, thus no money for the owners... so there'd be another cut back, another downslide, a few less listeners, a few less advertisers... you get the picture.

This was just before the satellite service providers really came into being.

Now with the automation, all of the music and air staff can be beamed across the country from one central location. Only local promos (pre-recorded, of course), time checks, and ads are run at the station, all triggered via the computer automation at pre-set times. It's a lot cheaper. It also has destroyed any local flavor to most radio formats.

This is why we need to revamp the broadcast band licensing system. Something is wrong is a pirate FM station can make money by playing nothing but indy music; but a fully-vetted and professional station can't.

I think it's because of how licensing is set up. A local station can't compete with MegaCorp Cookie Cutter Radio...

WX7P
02-13-2012, 09:52 AM
This is why we need to revamp the broadcast band licensing system. Something is wrong is a pirate FM station can make money by playing nothing but indy music; but a fully-vetted and professional station can't.

I think it's because of how licensing is set up. A local station can't compete with MegaCorp Cookie Cutter Radio...

I agree.

BCB DX'ing used to be fun before all the cookie cutter formats. When I lived in Albany, CA (Berkeley area) I got cards from stations all over the country. The furthest was WHAS in Louisville, KY. The best time ever was getting WCCO in Minneapolis AND KIKI in Hawaii on 830 KC on the same night! WCCO qsl'd, but KIKI didn't despite numerous requests.

Now, it seems all you hear on the AM bands is syndicated dipshit right wing talk radio. B-list clowns like Mike Gallagher and Brent Bozell are a real buzzkill when trying to DX. There's nothing more frustrating than staking out a station you THINK is DX, but turns out to be some low power pea-shooter from Fresno. With the demise of clear channel, the band is mostly noise now.

W1GUH
02-13-2012, 10:23 AM
Oh yeah? Well, then, if he was so great why didn't he ever write a concerto for saxophone? Answer me that, Mr. Smarty Pants. Huh.

There's a rumor that he actually did, but it was suppressed on account of being too scandalous for his time. Fortunately, Ravel discovered it and re-published it under a pseudonym.

suddenseer
02-13-2012, 11:31 AM
[QUOTE=N7YA;407322]I suppose i have to chime in here.

Adam, we are bass playing brothers. One of the few times I was paid to play was a country band. most of the songs was in the key of c, so I picked it up quickly. I hated the music i was playing, but i was making money. You know what I mean.....btw Ricky & me might make a comeback soon. I love the sound of passive bass.

NQ6U
02-13-2012, 11:53 AM
There's a rumor that he actually did, but it was suppressed on account of being too scandalous for his time. Fortunately, Ravel discovered it and re-published it under a pseudonym.

I'm pretty impressed, then. I mean, writing a concerto for an instrument that wouldn't even be invented until 100 years after one's death is quite the feat.

Kudos, Mr. Bach.

KB3LAZ
02-13-2012, 11:55 AM
Same with WNY... We got the same Jack FM.

Aye, we get Jack FM as well.

WX7P
02-13-2012, 12:14 PM
This is what we listen to in Sac.

With the exception of too much Red Hot Chili Peppers, Nirvana and Beastie Boys, their playlist is pretty good.

http://www.radio947.net/

I LOVE the Gotye song, "Someone that I Used to Know"

W1GUH
02-13-2012, 01:07 PM
I'm pretty impressed, then. I mean, writing a concerto for an instrument that wouldn't even be invented until 100 years after one's death is quite the feat.

Kudos, Mr. Bach.

Hmmmm...gives me an idea to rescore a Brandenburg Concerto for a sax ensemble. Could be awesome. Gonna try it on my synth.

N7YA
02-13-2012, 06:42 PM
[QUOTE=N7YA;407322]I suppose i have to chime in here.

Adam, we are bass playing brothers. One of the few times I was paid to play was a country band. most of the songs was in the key of c, so I picked it up quickly. I hated the music i was playing, but i was making money. You know what I mean.....btw Ricky & me might make a comeback soon. I love the sound of passive bass.

Absolutely, Tim! Controlled bass playing is the mark of experience. Knowing when to step out is important....making posts that are the size of a tech manual is something i should have learned how to curb by now. I get excited about the subject, i suppose. After 30+ years, thats a good thing. :lol:

I play in a country band from time to time at Toby Keiths place, i have learned to like that music....odd i would say that. You just never know. Getting paid is great, and required, but you have to enjoy going to work too. And you make a good point i never thought of, a lot of those songs ARE in C. :chin:

KB3LAZ
02-13-2012, 06:45 PM
This is what we listen to in Sac.

With the exception of too much Red Hot Chili Peppers, Nirvana and Beastie Boys, their playlist is pretty good.

http://www.radio947.net/

I LOVE the Gotye song, "Someone that I Used to Know"

Bleh the stations here are like that too. Way too much RHCP and Nirvana anyway. Any Nirvana is too much imo though.

KC2IFR
02-13-2012, 09:11 PM
A quick point as to my original post............I also LOVE the music from the "Big Band Era"........some great tunes.........but I also love pipe organ music.......to really appreciate listening to a full size pipe organ........u have to hear it in person...........
Trying to capture the sound of a pipe organ...........is very difficult.......and the playback equipment has to be first class...........
So for me.....from ACDC to pipe organs.......I think I cover a lot of bases!!!!!!!!

Bill

suddenseer
02-13-2012, 09:18 PM
I finally bit the apple, and got an I phone some time back. There is a very cool free app called Pandora. It allows you to create your own programming for what ever genre of music you prefer. Apple phones not required. I highly recommend this app for a music lover.

KC2IFR
02-13-2012, 09:21 PM
I finally bit the apple, and got an I phone some time back. There is a very cool free app called Pandora. It allows you to create your own programming for what ever genre of music you prefer. Apple phones not required. I highly recommend this app for a music lover.

OK???????????

KB3LAZ
02-13-2012, 09:26 PM

Just as a side note, you can use that app on more than just apple products. In fact there is some talk about pandora apps going into car stereos. (This may have already been done as it was an old article that I read.)

suddenseer
02-13-2012, 09:31 PM
A quick point as to my original post............I also LOVE the music from the "Big Band Era"........some great tunes.........but I also love pipe organ music.......to really appreciate listening to a full size pipe organ........u have to hear it in person...........
Trying to capture the sound of a pipe organ...........is very difficult.......and the playback equipment has to be first class...........
So for me.....from ACDC to pipe organs.......I think I cover a lot of bases!!!!!!!!

BillI am one of the few people in this world that has had the opportunity to play a fully restored Wurlitzer theater organ with 7 ranks of pipes. I was just 17 years old, and an employee at the theater. I had the opportunity to play it after the last show was finished, and the doors locked.After a few months of late night practices I had mastered about a dozen songs. My boss started paying me to play on the weekends. My first (AND NOT LAST) paid gig. My name was even placed in the weekend movie ads in the paper. As a teenager, I had no clue how lucky I was.

K7SGJ
02-13-2012, 10:01 PM

I agree with revamping the licensing. They should have to do a minimum of 18 WPM code.

N8GAV
02-13-2012, 10:18 PM
Adam and Tim you guys got the bass I have the lead who's got drum's and keyboard?

KB3LAZ
02-13-2012, 11:13 PM
Adam and Tim you guys got the bass I have the lead who's got drum's and keyboard?

I can play the piano but I get stage fright.

N7YA
02-14-2012, 01:44 AM

Ill bring MY guys. Tear that shit up. ;)

NA4BH
02-14-2012, 01:48 AM
You guys ain't going nowhere without Roadies. UNION. Just sayin'.

suddenseer
02-14-2012, 03:51 AM
Adam and Tim you guys got the bass I have the lead who's got drum's and keyboard?I will take the keyboard, and if the song requires s special bass, I play a 5 string fretless, it goes a few natural notes lower than a 4 string. I can play guitar in an emergency, and definite keybords. I was classically trained in violin, bass, and organ, that does not mean I'm good though.

N7YA
02-14-2012, 07:54 AM
Sounds good to me! Ill never turn away a multi-instrumentalist. You handle 5, ill bring my old 4's...sounds like we have a project here.

As for roadies, hell yes! But im sorry, i cant handle union guys...nothing will get done, thats from repeated personal experience. They basically tell you to go fuck yourself if you ask them for anything at all.

KC2UGV
02-14-2012, 08:01 AM

Fer sure!

You can use Pandora on many BlueRay devices, from the website on any computer, most phones, and some set-top devices.

ki4itv
02-14-2012, 08:25 AM
I'm a bottom feeder, but my love hate relationship with drummers requires that I maintain some chops just in case I have to back up my big ass mouth. :lol:
Looks like we have the rhythm section covered.

N7YA
02-14-2012, 08:48 AM
Everyone has a love/hate relationship with drummers. I think most of them are just fucking nuts! Its always great to work with a pro drummer who doesnt think its really HIS band and were all assholes for not kissing his ass for it, or flies off the handle for no reason, or starts drama. Just a nice person who shows up, studied and does the gig and goes home to his family. Its just nice to have that once in a while. :lol:

W1GUH
02-14-2012, 09:00 AM
I you guys actually get this project going and produce something for us to hear, Kudos!!!!

W1GUH
02-14-2012, 09:01 AM
Everyone has a love/hate relationship with drummers. I think most of them are just fucking nuts! Its always great to work with a pro drummer who doesnt think its really HIS band and were all assholes for not kissing his ass for it, or flies off the handle for no reason, or starts drama. Just a nice person who shows up, studied and does the gig and goes home to his family. Its just nice to have that once in a while. :lol:

Pity that ideal event doesn't happen more often!

WØTKX
02-14-2012, 09:49 AM
I you guys actually get this project going and produce something for us to hear, Kudos!!!!

Misfit Islanders on stage at Dayton? :lol:

W1GUH
02-14-2012, 11:39 AM
Misfit Islanders on stage at Dayton? :lol:

Maybe...but a FOR SURE would be the Jamfest at Deerfield. Been happening everytime since '91 when, AFAIK, me and KB2BSF got the ball rolling. Just set-up and started playing. Turned into a regular thing. I'd left my case open for no particular reason and wound up with $2.50 in pennies, nickels, dimes, and quarters. That change stays in that case forever!!!

suddenseer
02-14-2012, 04:10 PM
Misfit Islanders on stage at Dayton? :lol:Joe Walsh performed a couple of years back. Some vendor set loose thousands of laser pointers. A few guys kept shooting the light up on thee stage. At that point WB6ACU let loose some profanities and threatened to end the show if he saw one more dancing dot. I got this second hand as I scalped my ticket for $100 by the entrance.

W1GUH
02-14-2012, 06:52 PM
Joe Walsh performed a couple of years back. Some vendor set loose thousands of laser pointers. A few guys kept shooting the light up on thee stage. At that point WB6ACU let loose some profanities and threatened to end the show if he saw one more dancing dot. I got this second hand as I scalped my ticket for $100 by the entrance.

Amazing what some people will pay to stand in a crowed space watching some guy play and sing.

kb2vxa
02-15-2012, 06:13 PM
"Misfit Islanders on stage at Dayton?"
OH NOES!!!

"Amazing what some people will pay to stand in a crowed space watching some guy play and sing."
I didn't pay to hear The Smothers Brothers at Dayton 2000, trouble was the PA was so loud it gave me ear bleed.

Back in my garage band days I was master of mashed lyrics, mostly because I couldn't remember them and ad-libbed. Well, everybody had a good laugh at my Wild Thing, kind of a Chuck Berry meets The Trogs thing. Then I don't think anybody could follow THIS act, I don't think anybody would WANT to. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sl-DY8IsUB0