PDA

View Full Version : Brooklyn Ale.

n2ize
01-28-2012, 11:39 PM
Just had a bottle of Brooklyn Brown Ale. Good stuff. Nice rich deep dark colour with a hint of chocolate, coffee and rich ale flavour. I'm not a beer fan but I could drink this all day and nights 365 days/year. Nice stuff. Reminds me of the days when Piels of Brooklyn rules beers.

NQ6U
01-29-2012, 12:23 AM
Isn't that the stuff they make outta watah from da East Rivah?

n2ize
01-29-2012, 12:43 AM
Isn't that the stuff they make outta watah from da East Rivah?

Naw,.... Sheepshead bay !!

Really, I don't know where the waqter comes from... but this isgood asle and you shoielfcd droinink some.

K7SGJ
01-29-2012, 10:52 AM
Naw,.... Sheepshead bay !!

Really, I don't know where the waqter comes from... but this isgood asle and you shoielfcd droinink some.

I followed the water line back to the mens room urinals.

n2ize
01-29-2012, 11:32 AM
All kidding aside I generally don't like beer or ale. But this stuff is exceptional, at least for me anyway...I really like it. Seems to have nice full body, great flavour, no bitter aftertaste. I could definitely see myself buying this stuff again. It's distributed by an outfit called "The Brooklyn Brewery". They brew in Brooklyn and up in Utica NY. I don;t know how wide their distribution range is. In any event it is good stuff.

NQ6U
01-29-2012, 12:53 PM
All kidding aside I generally don't like beer or ale. But this stuff is exceptional, at least for me anyway...I really like it. Seems to have nice full body, great flavour, no bitter aftertaste.

No bitter after taste? Wimpy. Give me lots and lots of hops, thank you very much.

n2ize
01-29-2012, 02:04 PM
No bitter after taste? Wimpy. Give me lots and lots of hops, thank you very much.

Don't knock it till you try it. This is a dark ale and has a lot of rich full bodied flavor. As I say, I am no big fan of beers but this stuff is awesome. One of the few that I can honestly say that I like.

http://brooklynbrewery.com/verify

KG4CGC
01-29-2012, 05:59 PM
Thank you for the link. Google must be broken as all I was finding was "where to buy" linkus.