PDA

View Full Version : This made me cry.

KB3LAZ
01-28-2012, 01:07 PM
Often times here and many places on the net as well as with life in general, the topics as of late have been depressing. Well, whereas this is often just a flow of the times and a representation of how the world around us seems, sometimes we just need something a little heart warming.

Now, this story whereas sad in part is also heartwarming and breaths not only civility and compassion back into the human race but also breeds hope that we are not lost.

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/news/local_news/school-brings-pep-rally-to-classmates-house

K7SGJ
01-28-2012, 01:27 PM
That's pretty amazing, and very very cool. It's nice that no asshole pitched a bitch about using school buses for an unauthorized event, or some other bullshit like that.

It really restores your faith in humanity. Although I'm sure there are many stories like this, it's too bad more don't make the news.

KB3LAZ
01-28-2012, 01:32 PM
That's pretty amazing, and very very cool. It's nice that no asshole pitched a bitch about using school buses for an unauthorized event, or some other bullshit like that.

It really restores your faith in humanity. Although I'm sure there are many stories like this, it's too bad more don't make the news.

Agree.