PDA

View Full Version : indy colts

W2NAP
01-27-2012, 11:00 AM
It is starting to look like Manning will not be back in Indy....

honestly I dont think he will play anywhere ever again.

W3WN
01-29-2012, 10:15 PM
Oh? I thought I read in the paper today that Peyton & Irsay had kissed and made up. So to speak.

W2NAP
01-30-2012, 02:52 AM
Oh? I thought I read in the paper today that Peyton & Irsay had kissed and made up. So to speak.

yes you did. but I still doubt manning will play again.

if i was in mannings condition, id retire and move into coaching. I heard alot of "even if he plays again 1 good hit could take him out and put him in a wheel chair for life" so I have to say way to much risk

W3WN
01-31-2012, 11:24 AM
yes you did. but I still doubt manning will play again.

if i was in mannings condition, id retire and move into coaching. I heard alot of "even if he plays again 1 good hit could take him out and put him in a wheel chair for life" so I have to say way to much risk
That's what people around here are saying about Sidney Crosby as well. In fact, when he did return to the ice for a few games after being out almost a year with concussion symptoms, there were more than a few players who just HAD to put a hit on him... and ironically, it was one of his teammates who accidentally knocked him out of game action again.

Now, if I had Peyton Manning's shekels (I'm assuming, of course, that he DID save and invest at least some of his income, between his salary and his secondary job as an endorsement whore), I would probably call it a career. But I'm not him. I suspect that we're going to see Peyton go down the same road that Brett Farve ended up travelling, the last few years...

W2NAP
01-31-2012, 04:57 PM
honestly I think he would make a good QB Coach. id like to see him stay in indy as a QB coach and work with luck