PDA

View Full Version : Who let the dogs out?

w2amr
01-26-2012, 02:12 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=rXpjX4l0hRg

N8YX
01-26-2012, 05:05 PM
Friend of mine has a wife who bought a house in central FL. She took their two dogs and a few household items south for the winter; he's been making monthly pilgrimages via airplane to visit.

On Tuesday, some idiot kid whom the wife paid to dogsit did exactly that and let their cockapoo loose in python/gator/cougar territory. This is a mutt who was raised in NEOH and has no concept of predators.

Friend promptly jumped in his truck and drove all the way there to look for the animal. No luck yet.

I'd be laying down a multi-phase asskicking over the deal.

w2amr
01-26-2012, 05:27 PM
Friend of mine has a wife who bought a house in central FL. She took their two dogs and a few household items south for the winter; he's been making monthly pilgrimages via airplane to visit.

On Tuesday, some idiot kid whom the wife paid to dogsit did exactly that and let their cockapoo loose in python/gator/cougar territory. This is a mutt who was raised in NEOH and has no concept of predators.

Friend promptly jumped in his truck and drove all the way there to look for the animal. No luck yet.

I'd be laying down a multi-phase asskicking over the deal.And well deserved.

N8YX
01-28-2012, 04:16 PM
Heard back from friends today. Neighbors near the place where the dog escaped heard 'yotes singing last night. Figured they got themselves a little snack.

NQ6U
01-28-2012, 05:47 PM
Heard back from friends today. Neighbors near the place where the dog escaped heard 'yotes singing last night. Figured they got themselves a little snack.

The local 'yotes got one of the neighbor's yappy chihuahua's last year. I was not bereft when I heard the news.