PDA

View Full Version : The Human Mind

K7SGJ
01-23-2012, 04:36 PM

A practical example of how the human mind works

An analysis of the above picture can tell us a lot about how different people think...

- For young men, it's a picture of a lady with a nice arse but only the most observant will notice that she is crossing a street.- The really observant will notice that she is wearing a thong.

- For older men, she appears to be a respectable woman, with a nice arse, on her way to work.

- The perverts among them will imagine her naked.

- Wiser men will ponder the presence of mind of the photographer to take the shot in the face of such beauty and be grateful that they shared it with humanity.

- For half of the women, this is an ordinary woman who should not have left home dressed that way.

- The other half will think she is a slut but wonder where she bought that blouse.

- Older women will imagine the misery that the woman's arse will cause by the time she reaches 50.

- But only children, the extremely intelligent and the celibate will notice that the taxi is being driven by a dog.

kf0rt
01-23-2012, 04:59 PM
Had me at "nice arse."

KG4CGC
01-23-2012, 05:04 PM
Clearly not taken in the US.

kf0rt
01-23-2012, 05:07 PM
Clearly not taken in the US.

The girl's not fat enough and the dog is too well groomed.

KJ3N
01-23-2012, 05:22 PM
It's not often you spot BWA on a white woman. ;)

NA4BH
01-23-2012, 05:45 PM
It's not a thong

http://tiffaniekellog.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/toilet_paper.jpg

KB3LAZ
01-23-2012, 06:25 PM
That is not a nice ass. Its too big and has its own gravitational pull. Also, it sags and flanges out to the edges. It is not proportionate to the length of her legs or the size (or lack there of) her calves. On top of that, her outfit is ghastly and her ear rings look like the loop toss rings at a fair. Skin tight but flares at the bottom? Id say the she is as vintage as the reefer she smoked an hour before this shot was taken.

That aside, my dog sits at the helm of the car every time I go buy smokes.

kf0rt
01-23-2012, 06:27 PM
That is not a nice ass. Its too big and has its own gravitational pull. Also, it sags and flanges out to the edges. It is not proportionate to the length of her legs or the size (or lack there of) her calves. On top of that, her outfit is ghastly and her ear rings look like the loop toss rings at a fair. Skin tight but flares at the bottom? Id say the she is as vintage as the reefer she smoked an hour before this shot was taken.

Oh sure. A critic. :rofl:

WØTKX
01-23-2012, 06:38 PM

Yea, like what the hell? Me likey hourglass, it's OK if there is more sand in the bottom then the top... :whistle:

KB3LAZ
01-23-2012, 06:44 PM

So, I am particular.

kb2vxa
01-24-2012, 01:10 AM
First I noticed the French license plate. Then I noticed the taxi driver. Hey, that's DitDit!

KG4CGC
01-24-2012, 02:58 AM

If it was the US, the thighs would be larger in proportion and the cottage cheese would show through the thin white material. Then she would be arrested for indecent exposure and be forced to register as a sex offender for the rest of her life.
All these laws for the children and the chances of them growing up as warped as any generation has ever been is increased yet somehow the answer to all of this is to push the laws even harder to the right.

VK3ZL
01-26-2012, 03:25 AM
The bigger the cushion the better the pushin' ....:yum::yum:

Bob..VK3ZL..

KG4CGC
01-26-2012, 04:14 AM
The bigger the cushion the better the pushin' ....:yum::yum:

Bob..VK3ZL..

I hear ya, butt, the are limits, lol!

VK3ZL
01-26-2012, 05:26 AM
I hear ya, butt, the are limits, lol!

Yeah well Charles...If I remember it was called "Indecent"....

If it's long enough and in far enough then that's in decent....:snicker::snicker:

Bob..VK3ZL..

KG4CGC
01-26-2012, 06:16 AM

If it's long enough and in far enough then that's in decent....:snicker::snicker:

Bob..VK3ZL..

How "Rumpus!"

kf0rt
01-26-2012, 06:46 AM

Bob..VK3ZL..

Dang.

You Australians are just like us. :rofl:

KB3LAZ
01-26-2012, 01:52 PM
Dang.

You have no idea. My best bro is an Aussie. We met when he spent a school year in my district in the states. Aussies are freaking awesome! Thus the reason of wanting to vacation in Australia.

WØTKX
01-26-2012, 03:23 PM
Bunneh and I still like her butt. :yes:

W1GUH
01-26-2012, 03:38 PM
- The perverts among them will imagine her naked.

What the hell is so freaqin' perverted about wanting to see a lady with a good figure naked?. I call it perfectly normal and flattering!

W1GUH
01-26-2012, 03:38 PM
Dang.

Aw...why you got to insult the Aussies?

kf0rt
01-26-2012, 05:07 PM
Aw...why you got to insult the Aussies?

I apolize. :twisted:

WØTKX
01-26-2012, 05:12 PM
Every Aussie I've ever meant enjoys a good natured insult, usually with an excellent and hilarious response. :yes:

KG4CGC
01-26-2012, 05:16 PM
I kept track with a board full of Aussies and Brits will a few from Auckland thrown in for good measure. A brilliant bunch and about 5 years ahead of the curve.

W1GUH
01-26-2012, 06:24 PM
Every Aussie I've ever meant enjoys a good natured insult, usually with an excellent and hilarious response. :yes:

I hear that! Great, great people!

Charles, can you set up all of Australia and New Zealand? I think my tab will cover it.

KG4CGC
01-26-2012, 06:26 PM
I hear that! Great, great people!

Charles, can you set up all of Australia and New Zealand? I think my tab will cover it.
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c79/bebop5/drinks/de31fda0.jpg

VK3ZL
01-26-2012, 11:49 PM
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c79/bebop5/drinks/de31fda0.jpg

BURP !!!!!! Thanks Charles....:agree:

Bob..VK3ZL..