PDA

View Full Version : Year of the Dragon

NQ6U
01-23-2012, 10:09 AM
新年好

NA4BH
01-23-2012, 11:30 AM
It sure is. After the weather last night, I'm draggin ass.

w3bny
01-23-2012, 12:48 PM
<golf clap> Seriously though, I am a dragon. it would be the shiznit if I was born in the year of the bunny though.

kb2vxa
01-24-2012, 01:40 AM
Which Dragon? Which Bunneh? I'm an Earth Ox but out of my coffin my voice did ring, seems I'm puzzled by just one thing.

Years of hard work have led them to have very successful careers with hardly any problems at all in the financial arena.

Years of hard work have led me to major depression, tendonitis, carpel tunnel syndrome, peripheral artery disease, a heart rate in the 30s, a pacemaker and in the financial arena I fought hard for SSD. Hardly any problems at all? Yeah... ppphhhttt!

Want to know more? http://www.tuvy.com/entertainment/chinese_horoscope.htm

KG4CGC
01-24-2012, 02:33 AM
<golf clap> Seriously though, I am a dragon. it would be the shiznit if I was born in the year of the bunny though.

If your parents were hopping like bunnies a year earlier, then you would be.

NQ6U
01-24-2012, 09:55 AM
I'm a water snake, so next year is my year. Theoretically, anyhow.

w3bny
01-24-2012, 11:53 AM
If your parents were hopping like bunnies a year earlier, then you would be.

Dad was a Jack Rabbit and momma was just a lil brown country bunny.

KB3LAZ
01-26-2012, 02:01 PM
Says Im a wood rabbit. Says Pilar is a water snake. Zodiac of any place is an interesting thing. Ive never let a zodiac hold much water with me. Prolly because between them all they only describe me half correctly. :P This particular one does not describe Pilar very well at all. Says they are materialistic, she is not in the least materialistic.

Interesting stuff none the less.

kb2vxa
01-26-2012, 07:22 PM
Interesting yes, but accuracy depends on accurate knowledge of the time and date of birth, how well you can read a star chart and knowledge of the gods. I did my own Roman horoscope to check the accuracy of that done by a friend of the family some years ago and she was spot on. The oddment is the ancient meanings of my first and middle names are in 100% agreement, a strange twist of fate my being a Junior, my father was a complete opposite he being a Sagittarius and I'm a Libra with a double Venus.

Now we get to the Chinese, the Earth Ox doesn't even come close. There is that accuracy thing, a computer works on GIGO and so does a horoscope, way too much missing data here. There's a long story behind that I won't waste your time with but it has to do with my Taiwanese ex-girlfriend's mother casting my horoscope and her...
...high hopes
She had high hopes
She had high apple pie
In the sky hopes.

Sammy Cahn gonna kill me.

KG4CGC
01-26-2012, 07:33 PM
Dad was a Jack Rabbit and momma was just a lil brown country bunny.

♪♫Momma has a squeeze box, daddy never sleeps at night ♫♪

KB3LAZ
01-26-2012, 07:47 PM
Interesting yes, but accuracy depends on accurate knowledge of the time and date of birth, how well you can read a star chart and knowledge of the gods. I did my own Roman horoscope to check the accuracy of that done by a friend of the family some years ago and she was spot on. The oddment is the ancient meanings of my first and middle names are in 100% agreement, a strange twist of fate my being a Junior, my father was a complete opposite he being a Sagittarius and I'm a Libra with a double Venus.

Now we get to the Chinese, the Earth Ox doesn't even come close. There is that accuracy thing, a computer works on GIGO and so does a horoscope, way too much missing data here. There's a long story behind that I won't waste your time with but it has to do with my Taiwanese ex-girlfriend's mother casting my horoscope and her...
...high hopes
She had high hopes
She had high apple pie
In the sky hopes.

Sammy Cahn gonna kill me.

All I know is that I am who I am. Neither stars or flaming goat farts can define or change that. :)

KG4CGC
01-26-2012, 07:51 PM
All I know is that I am who I am. Neither stars or flaming goat farts can define or change that. :)

Dewd. Mock not the flaming farts of Goat.

NA4BH
01-26-2012, 07:58 PM
Dewd. Mock not the flaming farts of Goat.

For they only melt boots. ISLAND PSALMS 34:7

VE7DCW
01-26-2012, 09:50 PM
For they only melt boots. ISLAND PSALMS 34:7

** ...as quoted from the Island Bible 1st edition .....available from your bartender for $21.95**

:agree:

NA4BH
01-26-2012, 09:57 PM
AMEN

KG4CGC
01-26-2012, 10:17 PM
** ...as quoted from the Island Bible 1st edition .....available from your bartender for $21.95**

:agree:

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c79/bebop5/Sausage_making-H-1.jpg

kf0rt
01-27-2012, 07:37 AM
For they only melt boots. ISLAND PALMS 34:7

FTFY. :lol: